Chapter 84- The Road Constructed by the Rules

In fact, Cheng Yang hadn't fully concluded the positions of Liu Hao and the others. These few people were currently serving as captain for the five professions brigades, but that was due to there not being any suitable candidate. As a result, there was no other choice but to have them fill in.

Wait until later on in the future, if he saw that they were still suited for leading the teams, then naturally this wouldn't be an issue. However, if they were suited for internal management instead, then having them be in charge of an affiliated field station was also not a bad idea.

The reason why Cheng Yang chose Liu Hao as the mayor of Xianghe Village wasn't because Liu Hao was the most suitable person for the job. Instead, he hoped that Liu Hao could rely on the status of mayor of the affiliated station to promote as quickly as possible. As for matters concerning the management of the affiliated station, it was fine to let the vice-mayor handle those affairs.

After reaffirming his plan, Cheng Yang stepped up his pace toward Liu Hao and the others' hiding place.

Liu Hao and the others had been waiting here for almost two hours, and was already feeling extremely impatient. If it weren't for Cheng Yang banning them from entering the forest, then perhaps they would've already rushed in to search for him.

At this time, they saw Cheng Yang coming out of the forest. At once, a group of people went forward to greet him.

"Lord, you were gone for a couple of hours. Were you able to find it? "Liu Hao with a look of anticipation asked.

Cheng Yang admitted, "The matter has been handled. Now I will lead you there." Then, without any further explanation, Cheng Yang walked straight into the forest.

Liu Hao and the others took a quick look at one another, and then immediately afterwards went in.

Less than three kilometers away, for Cheng Yang and others it only took a couple of minutes to arrive. When Liu Hao and others saw the great altar in front, and the pile of monster corpses placed at the bottom, the group immediately became restless.

"Lord, was this altar your objective?" Liu Hao couldn't help but ask, "Isn't it a field station? "

Cheng Yang nodded his head and smiled, he said, "This is indeed a field station. It's called Xianghe Village. In the future, it will be known as one of the many affiliated stations belonging to Luo Feng Village. And you, Haozi, will be the first affiliated station's manager, which is this Xianghe Village. Well, what do you think? Not a bad post to be in, right?"

"Me?! Mayor?!" Liu Hao suddenly widened his eyes, and quickly pleaded, "Please give me a break. I'm not cut out to be mayor. Having to remember scattered bits of data, and arranging trivial tasks everyday will drive me crazy."

Cheng Yang seemed to have expected such thoughts from this guy, immediately he said, "You don't have to worry, the mayor is simply the front man. Later on, the person mainly responsible for managing this field station will be your team's vice-captain. I believe you know who I am talking about?"

Liu Hao immediately turned his head to look at the person behind him. That person was the candidate who Cheng Yang had planned all day long for vice-mayor.

"It can't be me, right?" Cai Chengtian at a loss looks in all direction. Today, he discovered team captain Liu only brought along with him oneself, which he didn't know was a coincidence or deliberately arranged beforehand. However, Cheng Yang and Liu Hao both knew that this was definitely a coincidence. Because if Liu Hao didn't bring along with him Cai Chengtian, then the candidate for vice-mayor would've been easily replaced with someone else. For this choice of person, Cheng Yang didn't really care who was picked.