Chapter 170 - Use

For different professional statues, the number of selectable professional branches is not the same, for example, the warrior has three professional branches, and the magician statue has four branches of soil, water, wind, and fire. The archer has archers, archers, and The three branches of the bow cavalry, the summoner's branch is relatively small, only two, one is the natural department summons, and the other is the undead department summoner.

These professional branches each have their own strengths, and any career can lead to a peak. For individuals, where they can grow depends on their respective achievements and levels of effort.

Although the four main professional statues and priest professional statues have now been upgraded two or three days ago, none of the statues have now completed a level 5 study. The root cause is that it takes too long to upgrade every property. It takes a total of 10 days.

In other words, to complete the upgrade of the attributes of all professional statues, at least 50 days. This is something that no one can change.

For Cheng Yang, there is nothing in fifty days, because it takes at least thirty to forty days for any major professional statue to have 500 high-level apprentices. This is still the case when it is possible to open up to four times the speed of practice most of the time.

However, every upgrade of an attribute requires 20,000 psionic energies. This is undoubtedly a very large number. In terms of the five professional statues in the village of Lefeng, a total of 520,000 psionic energy is needed, if only It will take a year or two to kill the enchanted beasts around the territory.

However, the Psionic value is not too much of a problem now for the village of Luofeng. The acquisition of psionic power has reached its most difficult bottleneck. Now, whether it is through territories, taxes, or copies of the Scarlet Church, the psionic power obtained from directly destroying enchanted beasts around the territory is more. What's more, Cheng Yang's newly acquired condensate beads are the only magic weapon to earn the psionic power of the territory.

After Cheng Yang used the statue to lift the stone, he immediately summoned the mad cow camp, the Fuhu camp, and the snow leopard camp that stayed in the area. Then Cheng Yang led the team. A group of people will drive to Jiaohe village. At the same time, Cheng Yang did not forget to bring the father and daughter of Chu Qiang and Chu Lingling. They are members of their own Guards. This kind of good thing that can improve their strength can't bring them down.

The task of staying in the land was handed over to the guards of the village of Fallen Village and the mercenaries. Now that there are nearly 3,000 mercenaries in the village of Laifeng, although their strength is still only junior apprenticeship and their equipment is very scarce, due to the statue In addition to the bonuses of the territories, their strength is not comparable to those of ordinary warlords in the main city. They are also good at dealing with common problems.

not to mention. There are escorts in the village of Luofeng Village. These guys are absolutely the first force in Luofeng Village. This is the basic reason why Cheng Yang dared to leave the territory and walk around. There are these masters guarding the territory and Cheng Yang has no worries. .

This official road with regular attributes is indeed of great significance, as is the case for individual personal communications, and even more so for large-scale military marches. This nearly a 20-kilometre stretch of road, Cheng Yang this group took only an hour to arrive.

In the middle of the journey, Cheng Yang made clear to Li Wanshan, Zhao Chuan, and the deputy leader of the mad cow camp. This mission is to keep the village and not allow any enchanted animals to break into the village. At the same time, Cheng Yang also simply stated the properties of the condensate beads to them, which is also to explain the significance of the action.

When they heard that they would only have to wait on the wall for a while, there would be countless enemies to kill. All overjoyed, the only regret is probably Li Wanshan this soldier, no way, who let him here is a close combat career.

The wall of Jiaohe Village is the same as that of Dongshan Village. All are just two levels. In fact, it is necessary to talk about security, or to upgrade the fence to the third grade and then use the condensate beads. This is the most appropriate thing. Now, the whole wood in the village of Luofeng Village is not enough to build a Class III/III wall in the Fengfeng Village. If it is used in Luohe Village, it will undoubtedly greatly delay the upgrading of Luofeng Village, which Cheng Yang cannot tolerate.

Cheng Yang first ordered the people to buy some of the potions in the alchemy room. At the same time, he also asked Liu Hao to summon all the warlords in Fahrenheit. After everything was ready, Cheng Yang took out the magic beads.

This is Cheng Yang's first use of condensed magic beads, after some tests, Cheng Yang found that the magic beads must be entered one-time energy value. After some consideration, Cheng Yang directly entered 15,000 psionic energies into the Condensed Pearl.

What is the effect of 15,000 psionic energy? If you put the Condensed Beads in the center of Jiaohe Village and use its center as the origin, enemies that are within fifteen kilometers radius will be attracted. The scale will not be smaller than the enchanted beasts that attacked Dongshan Village yesterday.

However, today's situation is not the same, Cheng Yang is prepared, do not worry about the attack of these enchanted animals.

Cheng Yang entered the psionic value into the flash of the condensing beads, and the condensing beads emitted a faint light that spread around and disappeared in the blink of an eye. But at the same time, the enchanted beast outside Jiaohe Village was as if it had sensed something. It broke out in a big burst of unison, and then it was like being summoned in the direction of the village of Jiaohe. .

Those unorganized scattered enemies are completely involuntary, and large groups of enchanted beasts are far more wise. They flee at the same time taking into consideration the slower enchanted beasts in the ranks, and they still remember them. Enchant the beast with their own family along the way.

The first to arrive under the fence of Fahrenheit is only scattered enemies, and all are just the first stage.

"Howl ......"

"Cries ......"

a variety of strange magic of sound from the mouth of the beast.

It is not a long-distance career but a warrior. Because the soldiers are very clear, if you do not take advantage of the previous good kill some time, wait until the large group of enchanted animals rushed over, they will only stand on the walls of the dried-up part. Of course, the main reason is not this. The actions of these soldiers are basically arranged by Cheng Yang.

"Killing..." The soldiers yelled and picked up their shields. They lifted the iron sword and cut it toward the front. The number of enchanted beasts now rushed in is very small, and they are encircled by these fighters to death in a matter of seconds.

These guys don't even say that they rushed under the fence. Even if they didn't even reach the 50-meter radius, they completely lost their lives.

As time passes, more and more enchanted beasts are rushed. The types are also strange. Occasionally, there are one or two guys with long-range attack ability, such as spotted spiders and so on, let a thousand outside the village. Many soldiers feel a bit of pressure.

"Slowly retreat! Enter the range of long-range professional attacks." Standing on the east wall of Cheng Yang shouted loudly, sounds sounded around one or two kilometers. The soldiers in this zone immediately claimed their lives and began to withdraw. As far as the distance is concerned, there are special persons who have sent letters in the past.

"Remote career! Shooting..." Every remote attack squad on the perimeter wall begins an organized attack.

On the ground, there are a large number of wolfs summoned to help soldiers fight. They not only attack the enemy, but more importantly they can help the soldier to attract firepower.

The most popular one at this time was Zhao Lang's wolf, because if it had its place, the enemies within a hundred meters of radius were all weakened by one-tenth of the strength. This is not an item. The weakening of the property, but the overall weakening. As a result, the battle naturally will be much easier. At the same time, Zhao Chuan's this wolf has a first-order late strength, rushed into those enchanted beasts whose strength is but early in the first-order, and it is exactly a side-by-side slaughter.

Of course, Zhao Chuan's dark wolf, Liu Hao and Li Wanshan, both of whom are high-ranking apprentices, are all eye-catching. At the moment, they are also rushing to kill enchanted herds. The beast fell without sound.

On weekdays, several battle camps in Luofeng Village are basically their own battles. With the improvement of their strength, there is less and less need for them to join forces. This also made some battle team members only see the strength of their own team. There are very few people who even think that other war campers have their names. They are not very obedient to the command of other battle camps. After the current battle, they learned that the original people who were able to claim equal names with themselves were not incompetent.

Cheng Yang is not yet hands-on. On the exciting level of the battle, Liu Hao is the most eye-catching player. This guy is taking advantage of his own strong speed, swimming in countless enchanted beasts. The sword is constantly thrust into his hands, and each sword accurately hits the target.However, more than half of the attacks on him by the enchanted beasts around him were avoided by him. His movements were more limited than the previous battle of Cheng Yang.

Liu Hao's combat methods undoubtedly gave many soldiers a career class. The original warrior not only had the advantage of defending against this one, but also could win with speed. Speed ​​is not an intuitive form of combat performance, but when speed is used to a certain extent It is both an attacking force and a defensive force.

As the soldiers gradually withdrew, piles of bodies were left on the ground, completely destroying the originally flat ground. The enchanted beast that rushed up behind had to run between the bodies and slowed down accordingly.

Due to the cooperation of the remote profession, the pressure on the soldiers under the wall is greatly reduced, and often an enchanted animal rushes up. The soldiers just use the shield to cover each other's attacks. The enchanted beast is taken away by the remote occupation on the fence. After all, archers on the walls could shoot a single shot in one second, and the number of remote professions on the walls was nearly 3,000.

For now, within a second's walk, the enemies that rushed at the same time must not exceed one hundred. They are not enough for these guys on the walls to get in their teeth.