Chapter 38- Having Potions Isn't The Same

Cheng Yang could also learn the small health potion refining recipe, but now his power value was insufficient, so he had to temporarily give up the idea. Also, Cheng Yang's demand for health potion at the moment was not very large, so he only needed to prepare a few bottles in case of contingencies.

Of course, only learning the alchemy formula was not enough, he would also need refining tools, such as medicine furnace when refining pharmacy. In the future, when refining more advanced potions, it would also require an alchemy furnace.

Cheng Yang, immediately from the shop, brought a medicine furnace and a hoe handler, the necessary tools for an Alchemist. His power value dropped by another 200 points each, craft items were really not that expensive in general.

Cheng Yang looked at his remaining 400 power values, he could not help but bring up a slight smile. It seemed before midnight tonight, he would be very busy.

Fortunately, this consumption was not without benefits, at least territories power value was contributed more than 70 points. And with him being Luo Feng village's Lords, three of those power values went into his personal account. [He got power value from the taxes of items sold.]

After spending 1,400 points of power value, turn a full circle, he gained back just three power values. Was this to be sent to beggars?

After walking out of the Alchemy Room, Cheng Yang saw Liu Hao and the others standing around in front of the Woodworking Room with a look of shock. They seemed to have no idea of what to do. He suddenly understood the plight of these people, presumably after some people entered the Woodworking Room, they were driven out by the boss.

He knew that the way these shops owners behaved could be uncivilized, and directly with a wave of their hand, swept the other party to the other side of the door. Even after the apocalypse had been going on for a year, people still hadn't figured out how strong the strength of these shops' owners were. There were even some people that tried to loot the shops once, but eventually those people were ruthlessly killed.

"Yangzi, this...... How can there be people here?" The sight of Cheng Yang let Liu Hao grasp onto a straw.

Cheng Yang said, "Why can't there be anyone here?"

"But... but..." Liu Hao also wanted to say anything, but was interrupted by Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang said, "Well, Liu Hao, this is something I don't know, the only thing I can guess is that those people may not be people from Earth. But they are intelligent and emotional, so they must be treated as any other human being. This will benefit you in the future."

"What are the benefits?" Liu Hao asked, he still didn't quite understand.

Cheng Yang said, "If one day you are denied the rights to purchase materials in the store, is this good?"

Liu Hao was not a fool, naturally he understood the meaning of Cheng Yang's words. If they offended these people, and was denied the right to buy supplies, was this good for them?

Liu Hao bitterly chuckled, "Before those people that went in didn't offend him, but why were they kicked out? Now, I don't dare to enter."

Cheng Yang gave him a look and said, "The people that you sent in had no power value, so of course they were driven out. These people are greedy, if you go in, they will treat you as God."

"Really?" Liu Hao still had some hesitation.

Cheng Yang snappily said, "Why don't you try to know?"

Liu Hao said, "Well, I'm going to try." After he finished, Liu Hao proudly walked toward the Woodworking Room, and sure enough, after a long period of time inside, he wasn't thrown out.