Chapter 89- True Magic Potion Formula

Cheng Yang planned on using this statue promotion stone to increase the priest's transfer quota, since the effect it would show at this stage would be the most obvious.

Walking out of the Prayer Hall, Cheng Yang's heart was somewhat unwilling. It seemed the benefits from getting the first clearance of the Scarlet Church in nightmare difficulty this time wasn't that good. Of course, this was compared to the priest statue. If compared with the skill inheritance bead, this statue promotion stone was plenty of times better.

After converging with Chen Yun and the others, Cheng Yang immediately chose to exit the instance.

Without a doubt, the equipment harvested in nightmare difficulty level was a cut above from the rest, moreover the power value obtained was close to 1,000 points. Cheng Yang intended to go with Chen Yun and the others into the nightmare difficulty level instance everyday for a while.

This would not only accelerate the earning efficiency of the territory power value, but also let him and the others replace their equipment as soon as possible.

Next, Cheng Yang commanded the Chen Yun and the others to organize several territory guards to continue clearing the hard difficulty level of the instance. There was a total of ten chances, which could provide the territory with nearly 5,000 power values.

After this matter was arranged, Cheng Yang came before the priest statue, and used the statue promotion stone he had just received on the statue.

Almost instantaneously, the number of transfer quota went up from 20 to 41. This wasn't only due to the role of the statue promotion statue, but also the additional effect of Lee Wanshan's talent.

Since the number of transfer quota increased by 21, he naturally had to find more people to fill them in. However, there weren't that many people with priest's talent. And trying to find 21 people suitable for priest from over 20,000 refugees was also a relatively hard task.

Cheng Yang didn't intend to do this personally, instead he gave this task over to Lee Wanshan. He also had the permission to transfer personnel.

Now Luo Feng Village's profession brigades had gradually entered on the right track, and their division of labor also became gradually clear. Everyday, each person could earn about 40 to 50 power values. If they chose to use it on two times cultivation speed, they could also have a small bit of surplus leftover.

The current sole problem remaining were many enchanted beasts in the surrounding in first medium-order and the abundant large monster groups, which played a certain role in restricting the pioneering of Luo Feng Village's profession brigades.

To break through this obstacle, an approach was by Cheng Yang charging into large groups of enchanted beast that exceeded a certain amount by himself and eliminate them. This kind of approach would open up the current situation for the profession brigades. The second approach was to let as many professions promote to first medium-order as quickly as possible. As long as the various profession brigades had a certain number of first medium-order, those large groups of enchanted beasts' threat would be reduced by many.

Currently, these two approaches required a great amount of effort from Cheng Yang, so as long as there was no urgent matter that needed his attention, those large groups of enchanted beast in the outskirts of the village would soon be rooted out. And after several days of cultivation, the first batch of transfers to profession were on the verge of a breakthrough. Especially Liu Hao and others, he estimated that after tonight's cultivation, they would be able to successfully reach first medium-order. As for the rest of the people, they would also in turn advance in rank in the next few days.

For today's arrangements, Cheng Yang intended to go to the north of Xiangcheng City where a territory altar was located. This was also the last territory altar around Xiangcheng City. After occupying this altar, if Cheng Yang wanted to again increase the number affiliated stations to Luo Feng Village, then in the future he would need to explore farther afield.