Chapter 174 - Lava Caves

Cheng Yang down did not let a few people have been here boring waiting, taking advantage of this gap, he took six Jiangyang around in a circle, killing the five enchanted herds. Of course, since they are soldiers, the psionic value they earn is entirely attributable to the territory. Although there are only more than 3,000 points, it is not a fortune.

When he returned to this cliff again, Jiang Yang was astounded. Because they saw a strange thing. The cliffs that were completely normal before were actually changed. There were huge caves on the cliffs, three or four feet wide, and five feet high. The ground glowed with dark light and looked terrible.And at the top of the cave, there are several characters: lava caves.

"What is this place?" Wang Yuan, the most surprised, couldn't help but ask.

Cheng Yang said: "Isn't it written? Lava caves."

Wang Yuan and others suddenly became dumb. They naturally knew these words, but what did they know about the names? Still it is not clear what this is.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "There should be countless enchanted beasts. The purpose of this time is to kill all of these enchanted animals. ... Well, do not say, advanced to go."

Cheng Yang strides Into the cave, Wang Yuan and others did not hesitate to go straight to the top.

The cave is very wide, and there is a hint of sulphur in the cave, and there is no coldness in the cave. Instead, it feels very hot.

Cheng Yang and others did not feel surprised at this, after all, the name of this cave is called a lava cave, which may have high-temperature magma, this temperature is really nothing.

In fact, Cheng Yang knew very well about this cave.

On each day of the month, a place similar to this occurs in every major city area or around the world. Its role is equivalent to the leveling map in the game.

Although this cave has now appeared, it is not completely opened, because before the completion of land reclamation, the monsters inside are not ordinary people can deal with. Moreover, there is only one leveling map for unfinished land reclamation in a main city area at the same time. After 30 days. If this lava cave is not destroyed, no new map will appear. As a result, a leveling map is equivalent to this main city area.

Cheng Yang recalls that in the last episode, the first leveling map for the land reclamation in the Yucheng area was in the seventh month. In other words, it was only in the seventh month that the city of the last century completed the land reclamation of lava caves. The first known time for the world to complete the leveling map is the sixth month. In comparison, Yucheng City is ranked lower in the main cities of the world.

Some people may think that there is no more than one leveling map, after all, the wild refreshing monster is enough for humans to kill, and the psionic value obtained can basically meet the needs of the combatants. But in fact. As time goes by, there will be fewer and fewer beasts in the wild.

Due to the proximity of humanity's main city or the field's resident area, they are places where the veterans have frequent activities. It is difficult to form monster lairs in this area. Once the nest is more than 20 kilometers away from the human town, even if it is occupied by humans, the efficiency of earning psionic values ​​will not be very high, unless the war dead have been stationed around the lair.

Whether it is for the main city or for the field resident, the demonization of the beast nest is controlled by the hands of some big forces because of the strangeness of brushing against the wild. Even such unique leveling maps do not earn as much psionic power as efficient as ordinary nests. The lair is equivalent to a strategic resource, and individuals or small forces have no ability to possess it.

When the wild enchanting beast is reduced to a certain extent, most of the incumbent mercenaries want to find new enchanting beast refresh points.Either enter the leveling map or go to a more remote place. The problem of reclamation can be even more troublesome in the later stages, and it is even more difficult for some lords. Not to mention these scattered or small forces. So leveling maps like lava caves became their inevitable choice.

For the time being, the main way that the combatants in the village of Luofeng Village earn psionics each day is to kill the enchanted beasts that are refreshed in the open land area around the territory. Occasionally, the five main battle camps will organize the whole camp to open up wasteland. Expand the activity area.

Cheng Yang now chooses to open up the lava caves in the first month. Its purpose is to open up a stable place for psionic value to the warlords in the territory.

Based on the current frequency of enchanted beasts, the land reclamation around the village of Laifeng is a circular area with a diameter of about 16 kilometers. Even if the area of ​​the land of Luofeng Village is deducted, the area that can be used for killing monsters has more than 700 square kilometers. In such a huge area, the number of enchanted beasts that are refreshed every day is as high as 40,000. This is because the combatants have only a few refresh rates in the case of high-efficiency killing.

This number may sound great, but after careful calculation, the enemies that are brushed out every day in one square kilometer will have five or six hundred heads, and an average of twenty or thirty heads in an hour.

Imagine that in the case of a two- or three-person team, one or two hours of enchanting beast can be encountered within an hour of this square kilometer. This efficiency is absolutely low. Of course, the number of combatants in the present Fengfeng Village Territory is definitely more than two or three warfighters in a square kilometer, so the efficiency of earning psionic values ​​will be even lower.

Leveling maps are not the same, the enchanted beasts inside are refreshed at a fixed location, and the refresh rate is also very high. However, the enchanted beasts here are not one by one, but are grouped. According to different levels of the leveling area, the number of enchanted beasts that are brushed out is not the same. There are several refreshments at a time, and there are dozens or even hundreds of refreshments. The refresh rate is once every ten minutes.

Of course, leveling maps are also flawed, which is that monsters inside are at least twice as powerful as monsters outside. Without intermediate-level apprenticeships, it is not an easy task to mix at the outermost level.

The cave is a downward slope. After Cheng Yang and others walked inward for several tens of meters, the environment suddenly changed. The originally dark cave began slowly with a hint of dark red, and the ground gradually became hot.

"Lord, this is a problem on the ground." Jiang Yang said immediately.

Cheng Yang said: "Rest assured, I have prepared." As a result, Cheng Yang took out his sparkling beads from his arms. A moment's cool air suddenly spread around the crowd. The shredded heat just disappeared. Without a trace.

The people continued to travel more than 100 meters. It is estimated that there are nearly 30 meters of vertical height that is near the ground. At this time, the environment in front of them makes Jiang Yang and others frightened.

The original ten-meter-wide cave became a forty-fifth meter here, and the entire cave sinks into a hot dark red. In front, a seven-by-eight-meter-wide rocky road stretches to the depths, and both sides of the rocky road turn out to be tumbling magma.

Wang Yuan was a bit stagnant and said: "Lord, how did you go?"

Cheng Yang smiled and said, "Rest assured, as long as you don't fall into the magma, there won't be danger. But you should pay attention, once we When you step into that rocky path, monsters will appear in the magma on both sides. We must kill these guys in the first time. Otherwise, when they come close, you are in danger."

"A monster rushing out of the magma? What kind of rank is that?" Jiang Yang asked the key point.

Cheng Yang said: "The lowest is the first-order late, but the situation is different here, inside the enchanted beast is twice as strong than the outside, that is to say, here is the first-order late stage has a first-order peak strength."

Jiang Yang Others were greatly shocked and exclaimed: "Then ... how to fight this? The Lord has ventured into this area. Is there something very invincible here?"

said Cheng Yang: "Good things may fall one or two, but they are against the sky." There is no such thing as it is because it is just a place where the

slayers kill monsters to earn psionic power." Wang Yuan suddenly asked: "Lord, are you correct? Kill these like the first-order peaks. Enchanting animals to earn psionic value? This risk is too high, and this efficiency is comparable to killing monsters on the outside?"

Cheng Yang then simply this leveling map and wild enchanting beast difference Fan, everyone understands this.

Finally, Cheng Yang said: "The reason we face this time is the existence of the first-order late period, because it is now a wasteland. After the land reclamation is completed, the magma here will completely disappear and the monster's strength will fall back to normal levels. By that time, as long as it has reached the strength of the first-half mid-term, it is not a problem for the team to kill the enchanted beast here."

Wang Yuan understood this after listening to the explanation.

"Well, I lead the way in the front, and you follow behind. Once the enchanted beast comes out, set fire to attack. Although the enigmatic beast strength is powerful, but the quantity is not much. With our fighting power, we can deal with it completely." After Cheng Yang gave a loud cry, he took the first step toward the rocky road.

Wang Yuan and others looked at each other and then quickly followed up.

Although the tumbling magma is only a few meters away from them, they do not feel the slightest heat. This is a very wonderful experience.

Xiao Bai has been awakened by Cheng Yang this time, let it go in the front. This fellow also did not have the slightest stage of market, but leisurely marched in four directions, like the official patrol general walking forward.

They walked for less than ten seconds. In the magma more than twenty meters away from the right side of the front, there was a tumbling roll. A fiery red ball emerged from the inside, rolling around with flames, and went straight to Cheng Yang and others.

"What is this guy?" Jiang Yang and others exclaimed.

Cheng Yang shouted: "Kill!" Then a hockey trick was thrown in the past. At the same time, Xiaobai's tall body also moved quickly, directly between the fireball and Cheng Yang. It seems that it is very clear about its duties. In this war, it is a human shield.

With Cheng Yang's ice hockey shot, Jiang Yang and others also knew that the ball was a monster that needed to be killed. He did not hesitate to immediately take out his strongest attack and greeted the ball toward the ball.