Chapter 108- Enchanted Bird

Yu Kai was filled with expectations, he said, "Hey, that's also good. It will be best if we take all the advanced-grade instance's first clearance, and make the profession all around the world cry."

Cheng Yang turned around and walked out of the pub, ignoring the guy in the back that was daydreaming.

After a while, Yu Kai came back from his fantasyland. Noticing the back of Cheng Yang walking further and further away, he immediately ran out and shouted, "Lord, wait for me!"

Yu Kai rushed up to Cheng Yang's side and in a serious tone asked, "Lord, since Yuan Jianze had started to look for the instance, I believes it won't be long before he find the Undead Canyon instance portal. What should we do when that happen?"

Cheng Yang smiled wryly, "What else can we do? The only thing we can do is resist by whatever means necessary. There's no way we can just submissively hand it over to them, right?"

Yu Kai snickered, "I agree. We were the first to find this instance, so we definitely should not let others take it from us. Moreover, every day this instance can earn us a couple of good equipment. Apart from it being a far walk, it's actually a pretty good destination. In my opinion, why don't we just send a few people to permanent guard the instance portal. That way, as long as anyone make the decision to occupy the instance, we can eliminate him. Even if it's not to kill, at the least they must be driven out. Lord, how do you feel about this?"

Unconsciously, Yu Kai, from a simple college student had already turned into a profession who treated slaughtering as a common occurrence. This wasn't just a change in ability, but more so in mindset.

Regarding this, Cheng Yang was quite pleased. He made it very clear, in the apocalypse, petty kindness would only ruin oneself and sometimes, killing was also a kind of self-help.

Cheng Yang said, "This plan is no good."

Yu Kai argued, "Well, why not? If everyone defend the instance portal, Yuan Jianze won't have the chance to monopolize it."

Cheng Yang retorted with multiple question, " How do you think we should guard this instance? Will you go? Or will Liu Hao go? Also, how many people should be sent to guard it?"

A series of questions made Yu Kai unable to react. Only after a long time has passed did he figured out Cheng Yang's intention, he embarrassedly smiled, "Ha ha, I didn't take this into consideration. Yeah, we have too few experts. If we have 100 first medium-order apprentices in our arsenal, we can just take out half of it to easily deal with Yuan Jianze and his army."

Cheng Yang said, "Your idea isn't very realistic. In order for our territory to reach 100 first medium-order apprentices, we would requires at least 10 days. But by then, Yuan Jianze would have time to find the instance portal several times over."

After a moment of pondering, Cheng Yang said, "Now if we want to prevent Yuan Jianze and his forces from getting their hands on this instance, the only way is through sheer deterrence. We can send an agile profession to stare at the instance, and once the main city's team draw close to the instance, he can immediately return back to notify us. I believes that with the degree of importance that is placed on this portal that when Yuan Jianze receive news about it, he will certainly rush on over. At that time, we can have a nice and proper chat with him."

Yu Kai understood the exact meaning of Cheng Yang's words. Anyways, if talking doesn't work, discussing with fists was the next best thing. Regarding the upcoming confrontation with the former military force, Yu Kai wasn't in the least bit nervous, instead he was seething with excitement.

It seems that from his viewpoint, the rise of Luo Feng Village wasn't an issue that the forces of Xiangcheng City's main city could stop. This mindset emerged following his stroll in the world module of the forum, deeply imprinting itself firmly into his heart. Because he discovered that compared with Luo Feng Village, the strength development of the profession around the world was way too slow.