Chapter 5- Disaster Strikes

After he had finished talking to Yu Kai, Cheng Yang started walking toward the front of a truck because he saw the wood processing plant boss Lee, jump out. He seemed to be really serious about this transaction, to have personally come along for this trip.

When he saw Cheng Yang he finally became relieved. As he started looking around the surrounding, Lee said, "Kid, why did you buy so much wood? Is it to build a house here? This ground isn't flat!"

Cheng Yang laughed, "It will be in a bit."

Boss Lee was extremely surprised, his mouth wide enough to fit a whole duck. This guy! Although Luo Feng Po isn't a cliff, but to make it flat to the extent of building a house, it would take at least a few days, and it must be done with heavy machinery.

Cheng Yang said, "Boss Lee you don't have to worry, just unload the timber at the curb on the side of the road, after that's done I'll give you the rest of the money."

Boss Lee looked at Cheng Yang, sighed and said, "Well, you are the buyer, we will listen to you."

Afterwards, Boss Lee began ordering his workers to unload the wood off of the 12 vehicles. Each piece of timber is more than two feet in diameter, five meters in length, and the weight is huge. For Cheng Yang this scale is required, because for him any smaller size timber would be useless.

Cheng Yang returned to Yu Kai's side.

Yu Kai reacted with a wry smile, "Yangzi, you can't tell me all of the money you borrowed was to buy this wood."

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "Of course, how else would I have the money to buy so much wood?"

Yu Kai came back with a wry smile again, "Yangzi, I'll call you boss, OK? Even if it's really coming to an end, shouldn't you have bought some food? Can you eat wood? And we are in the wilderness, so what's the point of having timber?"

Cheng Yang quietly said, "Rest assured, in time you'll understand."

He said this, but as more time passed, he gradually began to have mixed emotions.

If his predicted disaster didn't come, what would he do? How would he get the rest of the $100,000 dollars owed to give to Boss Lee? Or should he have told Boss Lee to send the wood back? If he did that he knew that the $80,000 deposit wouldn't be returned back to him. Either way would make him be in debt of at least $80,000, making Cheng Yang feel depressed.

But if the end did come and he weren't prepared in advance, that could endanger his own life. Thinking of these points, Cheng Yang's mood felt a little better.

Cheng Yang saw the time was 4:45 PM, and Niu Bing hadn't come yet, it made him anxious.

He made a phone call to him, but Niu Bing had just got in a car and hadn't even made it out of the city. He was cursed by Cheng Yang who wished he was able to give him a good beating.

Cheng Yang immediately urged Niu Bing to tell the driver to go faster, you must arrive here before 5 PM!

When the call was finished, Cheng Yang felt a little concern. In his view, Niu Bing hadn't made it out of the city. To reach Luo Feng Po in 15 minutes was basically impossible. After thinking for a bit, he made a decision.

Cheng Yang looked around, then toward Yu Kai and Liu Hao and said, "No matter what happens, don't panic, and stay still as much as possible. I'm going to go to boss Lee and tell them also."

Cheng Yang ignored Yu Kai's questioning going straight to the team beside the truck and said, "Mr. Lee, let these bros sit down to have a rest and a smoke, after all, this is hard physical labor. We don't want them to get too tired and have an accident now, do we?"