Chapter 64- Main City

Since all of Luo Feng Village's shops had then been built, Cheng Yang decided it was time for all professions to respectively learn a craft. This matter couldn't be delayed, especially for quarrying, because after the territory was upgraded to level 3, many of the buildings would require stone. If a certain amount of stones weren't stored up, it would be a tragedy.

After arranging these matters, he called Ma Tao. Today, he planned on taking Ma Tao with him to Xiangcheng City's main city.

Cheng Yang reckoned that by now Xiangcheng City should have already opened part of their transferred privileges to ordinary people. So as long as they were careful in the main city, their identities won't be exposed.

When Cheng Yang was about to leave, Niu Bing suddenly came over with Pang Shan, he said, "Lord, I heard that you are going to Xiangcheng City's main city today?"

Cheng Yang was slightly surprised for a moment, then he said, "Yes, and? Do you want to come along?"

Niu Bing shook his head, with a smile he said, "Actually I do want to go, but I have to take my team to kill monsters. Pang Shan has a favor she need to ask of you."

Pang Shan displayed an apologetic smile and said, "Lord, when you arrive at the main city of Xiangcheng City, can you help me find my friend? I know that this request of mine is excessive, after all, other professions' relatives have yet to be found. However, my friend and I are very intimate, moreover she is also a university student at Xiangcheng City. I think she should had now been rescued into the main city, and if possible, I also requested that the Lord bring her to Luo Feng Village."

After listening to the first part of the phrase, Cheng Yang knitted his brows. Just like Pang Shan had said, now many people didn't even have their relatives rescued, but she actually wanted to rescue her friend. Indeed, this did seem somewhat inappropriate. Listening to the latter part of the phrase, he knew the other side was just reminding him in case he encountered her to bring her back, which could be done without the slightest effort; so Cheng Yang prepared to comply with her request.

"What's her name?" Cheng Yang immediately asked.

Pang Shan said, "Liu Xiyue, she's our fellow schoolmate."

"Liu Xiyue?" Cheng Yang was slightly surprised, this name sounded a bit familiar.

Niu Bing said, "Have you forgotten? Liu Xiyue is our school's beauty queen, a very beautiful woman."

Cheng Yang soon recalled her image. Liu Xiyue truly was the school beauty queen of Xiangcheng University, but also a very famous school beauty queen. However, after a year of ordeal in the apocalypse, Cheng Yang had a new understanding on the word beauty. With his lip slightly raised, he said, "Beauty? After the apocalypse happened, there is no lack of beautiful women. In the end, a vase-like beauty will have a value that can't be comparable with an apprentice-level profession. Alright, if I meet her, I will bring her back."

In fact, Cheng Yang's mind came up with a plan. If he could find Liu Xiyue, he might even find some of his fellow classmates. While in College, the best relationship Cheng Yang had was with Yu Kai and his bros, but his relationship with most of his classmates were also pretty decent. If he could find them, Cheng Yang wouldn't mind bringing them all back to Luo Feng Village.

Immediately, he set off together with Ma Tao. Along the way, unless absolutely necessary, Cheng Yang would choose to avoid the monster group. From here Xiangcheng City's main city was about 10 km away. If it weren't for Ma Tao's slow speed, Cheng Yang would only take half an hour to arrive there. But now, when Cheng Yang and the others arrived at the center of Xiangcheng City, it was already more than two hours later.