Chapter 137 Take Pets

White Tiger struggled several times to get up, but eventually he was unable to kneel down on the ground. The previous one had already consumed all its physical strength.

The giant cub crawls slowly beside the white tiger. I don't know if it's more painful because the body is rubbing the ground, or because he wants to make a play/play. The composition of the person is more.

The giant cymbals spit on their sons, slowly moving their bodies and starting to circle them around the white tiger. At this time, the poison in the White Tiger did not subside, but the Giant Scorpion knew that it would be difficult for him to rely on toxins to kill the White Tiger. It is not like waiting too long, so it is ready to strangle it alive with its best means.

The White Tiger has been entangled, and it is unable to resist the action of the giant python. It knew that he was too subdued this time, and although he was a disparate beast, but this guy is also not easy to mess with it, especially its toxin attacks, so that they are extremely taboo.

Originally the two were quite equal in fighting, and the amount of blood deprivation on both sides was not much different. In the end, it was very likely that they would each withdraw when they were about to lose. Who can think of this giant scorpion even has a long-range attack ability, under poisoning it only bet on one, took out his own bottom box stunts, in order to kill.

The result was that it was desperate. His own final attack failed to kill the giant cricket. It seemed to have seen his fate.

Just then, an ice hockey shot out of the distant bush suddenly and hit the head of the giant cricket directly.

The giant baboon opened his mouth wide, but only closed weakly. Then the entire body was like a bone, and turned into a soft meat.

The immense maggot died like this, and the wild enchanted beast of the second-order early stage was thus destroyed. There is no doubt that this is absolutely the first second-order enemies that the world has died in the hands of human combatants.

The White Tiger was still awkward at this time. It did not know why the giant cricket that had been alive before had suddenly hung up. As for the ice hockey that had just flown. It is not found.

Cheng Yang, hiding in the bushes, secretly heard a fluke, and he did not think that he would kill this giant skeleton directly. The only thing that can be explained is that the giant cub was already at the end of power after it took the final blow from the White Tiger. Because the enchanted beast is a monster under complete rules, as long as the health value is not exhausted, the wounded will not affect its combat effectiveness, which gives it the ability to fight back.

The exhaustion of the White Tiger's physical strength also made Cheng Yang more certain that this guy must be a alienated beast because only alienated beasts that evolved under incomplete rules will have physical strength in certain skills. As long as it is an enchanted beast, the skills it uses are only related to its magic value.

The giant was killed and Cheng Yang stepped out of the bush and walked in front of it with Bai Hu's vigilant gaze.

"I know that you guys can hear what I say. If you want to live, you must surrender to me!" Cheng Yang said quietly.

White Tiger is motionless. It seems that Cheng Yang is not hearing anything.

Cheng Yang raised the Mithril Staff and said: "You better not have the idea of ​​delaying time. I know that your strength will soon be restored. Do you think I will give you this opportunity?" A

flash of horror flashed in the eyes of the tiger. Because it saw the top of the Mithril Staff, an ice hockey was gradually formed. I passed the fierce fighting and toxin torture. The current blood volume has dropped below 100 points. Although the effect of toxins is gradually disappearing, if Cheng Yang collapsed this ice hockey, I am afraid I have no chance to survive.

"I'll give you ten seconds. If you don't agree, I'll kill you. I know that alien animals are all babies. It's said that the blood is still necessary for refining certain special medicines." . Cheng Yang also looked at the white tiger's body. The look was like looking at a corpse and was considering where to go.

The white tiger shuddered and shuddered and began to struggle fiercely in his heart.

"A ... ..." Cheng Yang did not care about its feelings and began counting.

"Two..." The White Tiger was still unmoved.

When Cheng Yang numbered nine times, the White Tiger suddenly suddenly started to point a bit, for fear that his action was a little slower to be killed by Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang's mouth has a smile, and he has already thought of this result when he saw the White Tiger's final skill. Alien beasts are much more intelligent than their enchanted beasts of the same order. Because of this cleverness, they are more afraid of death. But in the same way, the vast majority of alienated beasts are the main children who do not see the coffins, and they do not come to the final decisive way. They will not easily compromise.

Now that the White Tiger is ready to surrender, Cheng Yang's happiness can be imagined.

"In the name of Cheng Yang, I will take you as a servant! Contract! Li..." Cheng Yang said in a strange rhythm.

This is the procedure for retrieving/praying/things. Of course, if a alien animal actively recognizes people as its main character, this spell is not needed.But in front of this white tiger, it is obviously prepared to see Cheng Yang's joke.

But when Cheng Yang spits out this passage, the white tiger's big face suddenly collapses. This is the rhythm that was forced on the Liangshan Mountain. There has been no retreat.

White tiger can naturally resist the power of this contract, but in this way, it is equivalent to a clear rejection of Cheng Yang received / pet / object, it really can not guarantee that Cheng Yang in the hands of the ice hockey will not collapse.

A pure energy flowed out of the white tiger's head, and then entered Cheng Yang's eyebrows.

He concentrated his thoughts into the depths of his mind, and suddenly he could see a smaller version of the White Tiger staying in an awkward space.

This is the symbol of the success of the pet/story service. This is also the first time Cheng Yang has successfully won/chong/material. The last one did not say it was to take over alienated beasts. It was not seen before.

Cheng Yang also knows how to interact with / pet / things. Just attach the idea to the / pet / object image in the mind, so you can feel the idea of ​​/ pet / object. As for how to command / pet / object, you can pass ideas in the same way. Of course, language can also be used because alien animals can understand human languages.

Cheng Yang immediately opened his own property panel and found out that under his own properties, he had a more pet/favorite option.

/ Pet/Object: Variation White Tiger Level

: 2nd Order Initial

Age: 3 Lifespan: 300

Life Intensity: 45/480 Magic Power: 300/320

Physical Attack: 80 Magic Attack: 16

Physical Defense: 32 Magic Defense: 16

Attack Speed: 16 Movement Speed: 18.4

Stamina: 1/100

Talent: 1, The Ball of Light: Consumes all physical strength, emits a photosphere, and instantaneously explodes three times its own physical attack power. Skill cooling time is 1 hour.

2. Each time a small step is raised, the movement speed increases by 3%.

Acquired Skills: Instinctive Attacks: Rely on beast instincts to fight and fully exploit your physical attack.

Fatal Bite 1st Level: Bite each other's **, explode 110% of their own physical attack power, 70% chance to cripple. The skill consumption magic energy value is 10 points, and skill cooling time is 2 minutes. The progress of the upgrade: 14% is

indeed the existence of the second-order early stage, Cheng Yang saw these attributes, and did not think there was a slight accident. It was only the day's Fu skills that shocked Cheng Yang because ordinary mutant beasts did not possess talent skills.

Instantly explode itself by three times the physical attack. It is definitely an instant turnaround skill. In particular, the role of this skill is even more pronounced when both sides have already beaten each other quickly.

Of course, this skill also has weaknesses, and it completely belongs to the model of unsuccessfulness. If it fails to kill the enemy, then there is no room for self-restraint. If it weren't just his own highly toxic and bloody decline, I'm afraid it would not dare to use this trick directly.

As for the acquired skills of the White Tiger, it seems to be more common, and instinctively attacks the skills necessary for most enemies. Because they all use instinct to attack, and do not need to consume magic value.

The final fatal bite is undoubtedly a very good skill, and its disability effect has a 70% chance of success. of course. The crippled effects themselves do not belong to very powerful special effects. The so-called crippled person does not instantly make the other person disfigured, but causes the enemy's body to be mutilated. For instance, the white tiger just tore off a piece of meat on the giant cricket. That is the disability effect has played a role.

However, the effect of special effects is not simply to play, but to see where it is used. Even in weak special effects, just use the right place. Can play a powerful role. For example, the white tiger's heart or head may have been a bit of a fatal bite in the middle of a giant cockroach. The giant emu may not be able to be hit by a spike, but serious damage is a must. If attacking the combatants directly bite the throat, as long as they can break the defense, and then use the special effects, the warlord can say goodbye to the world.

In any case, this variation of the White Tiger is definitely a very powerful guy. Cheng Yang feels that it is necessary to cultivate something well. In the future, it must be a big help for himself.

However, the evolution of pets/property is not so easy. Like human combatants, they also need to practice their own cultivation. Although their own cultivation speed is much faster than that of the combatants, they cannot use psionic strength to enhance the speed of cultivation.

In the last episode, people had also tried to speed up the evolution of animal alienation, but in the end they did not succeed.

A few minutes later, the mutant White Tiger finally recovered its ten-point strength and was able to climb and walk. Cheng Yang also did not plan to continue to stay here, stand up and ride back to the back of the white tiger, let it carry himself forward.

Although its physical strength has not yet been fully restored, it is still very easy for a person like Cheng Yang to use his body type.

Actually / pet / object can not only fight, like the variation of the white tiger can also serve as a mount in general, and there is also a point, / pet / object have a transfiguration ability, this transfiguration ability is not really powerful, but can change itself Size only. For Cheng Yang now, what is needed is the fighting ability of the White Tiger. It does not need it to sell Meng, naturally it does not need it to become a kitten.