Chapter 167 - Trouble with the Territory

Cheng Yang was seeing the fake character behind the condensate beads, and guessed that this thing was likely to be a pit person. After reading it, he found that he did not expect it.

If this is truly a magical pearl, it will be a powerful treasure. The so-called help to cultivate, the estimate is to improve the cultivation speed. The effect of a treasure that can be described as a heaven and earth fetish can be imagined. But now this forge of condensing magic beads not only does not have the slightest effect on improving the speed of cultivation, but it also attracts a large number of enchanted beasts. What a pitman is this?

However, any item is of use value. Although this fake condensate beads is not as powerful as genuine ones, it can still play a role. Especially for the forces that have field presence, their role will be even greater. Put it in the territory, you can attract enchanted beasts around to attack, you can use the wall to destroy the enchanted beast, which not only can reduce the difficulty of killing the enchanted beast, but also greatly increase the territory Psionic value acquisition.

This time, Dong Sizhuo estimated that there were more than 10,000 psionic energies in the condensate beads, or it would not be possible to instantly gather so many enchanted beasts. The enchanted beasts attracted this time are more than ten kilometers away from accidental areas, because those places have not yet been reclaimed, and the enemies and beasts are living in groups and are very large. In areas that have been reclaimed, only a few scattered enchanted beasts were released shortly after they were released, so the number was very scarce.

If this is not the case, the enchanted beasts attracted today will not be worth more than ten thousand. Their scale will definitely exceed three times or even four times this time. To that extent, even if Cheng Yang's strength is doubled again, I am afraid it will not be able to return to heaven.

Cheng Yang immediately took things back to the tortured hut. Yu Kaihe and Pastor Ye Tao also waited here.

Cheng Yang said to Dong Sizhuo: "You are still honest. I have already obtained something. You will stay here for the first time."

After that, Cheng Yang made a wink at Yu Kai and Yu Kai immediately realized it. Immediately after Yu Kai came out of the house, Ye Tao came out at the same time.

Ye Tao walked behind and locked the room door and then left according to Cheng Yang's instructions.

"Lord, will this guy be safe here? The rope is strong, but in case..." Yu Kai is not at ease.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "I know what you're worried about. I always feel that this person just didn't completely reveal all the information. For a while, you took some more hands to stare at this place. It's best to keep the Eagle eagles watched. Whenever there was a sign of trouble in this private house, he immediately told me."

Yu Kai was a glimpse. Saying: "This...shouldn't it? What he has used to explain all of this, is there any need to conceal?"

Cheng Yang will send the Pearl (pseudo) to Yu Kai and say, "You think this How can things be in the hands of the main city forces?"

Yu Kai looked at this thing immediately and immediately surprised him: "This is a good thing. However, it seems that for the main city, it does not have much effect. After all, the main city has no territory. The word of psionic value. However, what does this have to do with Dong Sizhuo lying?"

Cheng Yang said: "You think Dong Sizhuo just entered Dongshan Village and he swaggered in."

"Is that not it?" Yu Kaiyi Hey. Suddenly, suddenly, said: "Thank you! This guy was almost passed by flicker. We ourselves knew that our door check was lax, but others did not know. If the other party made up their minds to put this magic beads into the village. , it will surely come up with a perfect strategy. So to say. He really concealed something."

When Cheng Yang then will play Yu Kai, and he walked alone outside.

When Cheng Yang returned to the wall, he found that the enemies were constantly rushing toward the village. It seems that the 24-hour sustained effect of the condensing of the magic beads attribute is not really boastful. If Cheng Yang comes out of Dongshan Village with this condensate demon bead, I am afraid that there will be a large number of siege of enchanted beasts immediately. Poultry or powerful enchanted beast.

Cheng Yang watched the warlords systematically killing the enchanted beast that rushed over. It also relieved a lot.

After walking some distance on the wall, Cheng Yang met Liu Chengen. Immediately stopped the other side, asked: "Liu deputy leader. How is the situation now?"

Liu Chengen said: "The Lord, there should be no big danger now. Now every minute, the number of enemies that rushed under the fence is one or two hundred, but also It is not enough for the wrestlers on the wall to work hard.Now everybody is fortunate that these enchanted beast offenses can continue to last this way. For remote careers, the efficiency of earning psionic values ​​can be several times higher than the field kills. "

Originally this was indeed a good news, but Cheng Yang thought that he had just killed nearly a thousand war veterans and he was not happy at all.

"You slowly kill it. This time the enemies will continue to riot for 24 hours. After the battle is over, the psionic energies gained by the entire territory will reach nearly 400,000. At that time, Dongshan Village will leave 100,000 psionic energies. In addition to the value of the upgraded statue, the rest go to the main city." Cheng Yang told the road.

Liu Chengen immediately seized his life.

The reason why Cheng Yang explained these things to Liu Chengen was because the management of the subordinates in the village of Laifeng Village was under the responsibility of the deputy head of the village. As for the village head, they were only named. The reason why Yu Kai and others are still staying in these affiliated resident sites is because they are too weak to fully develop on their own.

Later, Cheng Yang made another roundabout on the wall of Dongshan Village and was then ready to leave the village.

Although the first world war has just ended, the threat of enemies has been eliminated. But this time, Dongshan Village suffered a big loss. With Cheng Yang's personality, it was impossible to beat down teeth and swallow things.

However, it is not the right time, because he has not yet been able to extract the final information from Dong Sizuo. Although Cheng Yang was eager to retaliate, he did not want to be impulsive and find someone to take a meal. That would only make the conspirators hidden behind him proud.

Cheng Yang left the condensate beads he had just received in Dongshan Village and was ready to take them away tomorrow. After all, this time Dong Sizhuo's generous use of more than 10,000 psionic energy values ​​to activate the condensate beads, and he did not use it to the fullest, it was a waste.

Cheng Yang did not spend much time and returned to the village of Laifeng. Although most of the deaths were from Dongshan Village, some of them were transferred from Luofeng Village. Now that there are many vacant quotas, they must be used up as soon as possible and supplement the battle losses of Foxhuts.

After returning to the village, Cheng Yang asked Li Wanshan to find his own yard and let him immediately arrange for staff to transfer.

After Li Wanshan listened to Cheng Yang's instructions, he did not leave immediately. Cheng Yang saw him in a look of embarrassment and could not help but ask, "We can be regarded as people who have been living together for nearly a month, what do you have? "What happened? What did you mean?"

Li Wanshan hesitated and said: "Lord, this is only a small matter. You shouldn't have trouble with the Lord, but I can't find a suitable solution."

Cheng Yang Said: "You just said it right."

Li Wanshan said: "It is like this, we now have more than 100,000 people in the village of Lafung, except for a few thousand war dead who live in Nei Village, and the rest of them live outside. In the village, its living area occupies most of the area of ​​the outer village, and for the time being, although their basic lives can be guaranteed, other issues have gradually emerged, such as the demand for private houses, and in terms of the entire village, The construction of ancillary facilities is lagging behind, and it can even be said to be completely useless. For example, the use of water, waste discharge, etc. is a huge problem. In the short term, people can still In the river, when the size of the village is further expanded, it takes an hour or two for each water to be taken, and I fear that ordinary people cannot afford it.As for the discharge of waste, some places in the village have piled up a large amount of waste and even excreted it. Things, if not dealt with in time, I am afraid that this area will not be suitable for people to survive."

Here, Li Wanshan paused, this is still ready to continue, but Cheng Yang waved to stop. Regarding Li Wanshan's question, not only exists in the field, but also the main city faces such problems. It is estimated that Yuan Jianze is also having a headache.

For water, it can be solved with a little effort, but the discharge of waste water is very troublesome. People had tried to build diversion canals in the main city or in the field to use as a source of water or sewage, but all failed. Because whether it is the main city or the field resident, any construction work on the land is not recognized. Even if you have the ability to dig a huge trench, the ditch will be restored to the original state the next day.

In the last century, on the 30th day of the end of the last days, the gods once again exercised their supernatural powers and solved the human problem.The sewer system and the drinking water system were automatically found in the main city, as well as other primary facilities. However, to use these facilities, you need to pay a certain amount of psionic value.

In the field garrison, the deities did not take care of it. It only added some facilities that could be built in the list of newly-added buildings. If people want to build these facilities, they must consume certain resources.

In a word, no matter if it is the main city or the field resident, it must be paid in order to gain something.

Due to his understanding of the future direction of the world, Cheng Yang did not find it difficult to address the issues raised by Li Wanshan. He said: "You do not have to worry about this issue. Now we live under the rules of the deities, especially the main city and the resident. Since the gods have focused on their goals, since these problems have arisen, the gods will definitely give solutions."

Li Wanshan flashed a gloom in the depths of his eyes and hesitated for a long time before he said: "Lord, I don't know what to say when speaking improperly. ""

Cheng Yang faint smile, said: "what is wrong? You just say is."

Li Wanshan embarrassed: "I fear so rushed to the gods, in case of disaster to the territory ... ..."