Chapter 77- Contribution Value

This mass recruitment cost Cheng Yang a total of 15,000 power values, reducing his total power value to below 100,000.

Cheng Yang handed over these 25 territory guards to Chen Yun's crew of five members, so that they could lead them according to their respective profession. The first recruited territory guard of each profession was made the team's leader. This couldn't be helped, after all, who let their talent be the best.

After this affair was completely handled, Cheng Yang came before the territory altar, and opened the exclusive column for the Lord, and selected to use grace.

A ray of energy overflows from the altar, and instantly sank into Cheng Yang's body.

After a few short breaths, a formidable feeling diffuse throughout Cheng Yang's body. At this moment, he was became a peak-order apprentice expert. On Earth, amongst humans, Cheng Yang was definitely worthy of being called the first master.

At the same time, Luo Feng Village's 30 territory guards also upgraded, increasing their grade by a minor order. Aside from the three special quota used on Chen Yun's trio, the other 27 territory guards without exception upgraded to first late-order, making Luo Feng Village's defense index sharply soared.

These benefits were a little more than just the territory guards upgrading, Cheng Yang was then fully confident that every day the five quotas for the hard difficulty level of the Scarlet Church could be cleared. Even if this instance successfully upgraded, Cheng Yang was also certain that every day all the quota would be used up.

This couldn't be helped, under so many experts, it was best to just smash through everything!

With his peak-order apprentice strength, coupled with the existence of Chen Yun's trio with the same strength, Luo Feng village already had the potential to attempt its first nightmare difficulty level clearance in the Scarlet Church instance.

Just thinking about the silver-grade equipment that might burst in the nightmare level instance made Cheng Yang feel endless envious.

Not only that, but once the Scarlet Church instance was fully developed, Luo Feng's daily harvest of power value would be quite substantial.

Cheng Yang carefully counted, and found that the number of clearance for the Scarlet Church had reached 49 times. Meaning as long as it was clear again, the instance would be able to meet the criteria for promotion. When that happened, the amount of territory power value obtained each day will exceed 8,000.

Immediately, Cheng Yang sent the territory guards into the hard difficulty level instance.

Now that he had a luxurious line-up of experts, naturally it was no longer necessary to send a person in alone to clear the instance.

While waiting, Cheng Yang once again opened the territory's properties panel. On the territory's management page, he discovered that after the territory upgrade another option had emerged, which gave people the ability to donate.

Once the donation permission was open, all the residents in the territory would have a contribution value available in their personal properties panel, and through that they could donate power value or material to get territory contribution point. When converted, one point of power value would be able to obtain one contribution point.

Contribution value was very important, because the Lord could, according to their way of thinking, set up a system where a certain amount of contribution point had to be met to enjoy certain treatments. For example, a contribution value of 1 could live in residences and so on. Of course, at this stage the type of special treatment Luo Feng Village could provide was very small, but with the development of the territory, the various type of facilities in Luo Feng would gradually improve. When that time comes, contribution value would be something people would be competing over.