Chapter 153 - Suggestions

Yuan Jianze looked at Ding Ming and said, "Where does it say that? According to my previous inference, Cheng Yang's ability to have such strong strength is likely to be related to the village that we found. So I just let people stare at that. Passageway, wait until the other party relaxes vigilance, find a chance of Cheng Yang is not in the village to the end of the village, but you fall, quietly to provoke each other, which will undoubtedly cause the other side to be alert.You let me before How did the plan work?"

"I..." Ding Ming was pale and he knew that although he was a head of the army, he was also a high-ranking player in the main city, but if Yuan Jianze really decided to hand over himself The anger of Cheng Yang's arrogance is absolutely impossible for him to survive.

"Commander, can't you hand me over? After all these years, I've been with the commander, and after the saddle, I have no hard work and I've had a hard time!" Ding Ming dared to excuse what he had at this time, and he yelled to the ground and began begging for mercy. If this scene is put on before the end of the day, it is absolutely very funny, because even if it is the commander of a military region, it does not kill anyone. It may not be the same after the end of the day. If Yuan Jianze wants to execute Ding Ming, it is definitely a matter of words.

Lao Wu looked at Ding Ming, quite shriveled and shook his head. Then he stepped forward one step and said, "Commander, although Ding did this wrong, but I think it is not appropriate to give Ding to Chang Yang. even if the other party in order to quell the anger, we can not do that, "

Yuan Jianze looked Wu, a think-tank recommended for the side, Yuan Jianze still very important, immediately asked:." tell me about your views, "

Wu Says: "First of all, speaking from the standpoint of our main city's forces, handing out Ding's leader will not only undermine the morale of the main city's warlords, but also damage the commander's reputation. Second, the end of the day is now at a time when On the occasion, the head of Dingtao's owner has a total talent of up to 5%, which is rare among all combatants, and he is also good at commanding operations. If he delivers it, it is our military. a great loss. Finally, also as head of the Ding said, he followed all these years your commander, no credit has elbow grease, so if you give up, I am afraid that many of the soldiers will be scared. "

Yuan Jianze did not speak because he clearly Wu's Resistance, since the reasons for such a lot to say, is bound to give the appropriate solution.

really. After the old Wu had a meal, he said: "As a commander, I have a strategy and may be able to solve the current difficulties."

"You said." Yuan Jianze said very succinctly.

Lao Wu said: "Since it's very simple, since Cheng Yang has determined that this time is done by people in our main city, if we don't respond, I'm afraid he will not stop. We can find a few with our army. The mercenary squad that had no influence from the party forces took out the top guilty. In this way we can not only open our own relations, but also keep the head of Ding."

Situ Fat said: "Wu is a member of the staff. You are good, but Cheng Yang. It's not stupid, he can't see it? Whenever we ask the scapegoat we're looking for, isn't it immediately clear?" There was

a glimmer of gloom in old Wu's eyes. Said: "This is very simple, the dead can not be opened. Then we will get a few bodies in front of each other, is black and white is not allowed to let us say?"

Stuart could not help but shiver, although he since Think that you are already paralyzed. However, compared with old Wu, he did appear to be somewhat immature. In this respect, Lao Wu is indeed a qualified staff. Because he can completely get rid of the influence of good and evil, directly find the best strategy for his superiors.

Most of you here are old foxes, especially Yuan Jianze and the heads of the other three vigilante groups. They all also know that in this situation, if you want to live well, you have to use some extraordinary measures. There is no feeling of resentment for Lao Wu's proposal.

Yuan Jianze hesitated for a long time and said: "Lao Wu, give you two days, you have to complete this matter. Remember to find a very poor reputation of the mercenary team."

Old Wu immediately seized.

Next, Ding Ming could not be reprimanded by Yuan Jianze and then all the talents discussed how to deal with Cheng Yang's problems.

In the end, they came to the conclusion that if you want to deal with Cheng Yang, you must first unplug his roots. This is the only possible weakness that they think of. Of course, they also had to admit one thing. Even if they wanted to unplug the village, they wouldn't want to do it. At least it would have to wait until Cheng Yang was out of the village.

Shortly after the meeting ended, the door was locked in an ordinary building room in the main city.

"I'm mad at him and I've been working under him for so many years. I'm still trying to take me out to die. When will this old man die?" said a crazy voice, but in this main city The soundproofing effect of the building is good. Even if it is so loud, it will not hear anything outside.

However, there was more than one person in the room. Another person was sitting in a chair aside and said: "Laoting, why do you have such a big anger? Yuan Jianze is not an old man. He is still under 50 years old. To wait for him

to die naturally, the probability is very low!" This old man is the head of the Ding Yuan under his hand. After he heard the other person's words, he said slyly, "I will let him go quickly." I saw the prince's

sir ." The man smiled and said: "So, did you say that Ding will continue to implement our plan this time?"

Ding Ming immediately said: "Of course it will continue. This is the old The guy was lucky, Cheng Yang was a kid too weak, even when he was bombed to the door of his house, he did not fight back.If I have such strength, long ago, and the old guy Yuan Jianze upset, and then defend Outside the main city, Yuan Jianze was forced to surrender."

The man smirked and said: "So you are now a leader, and others are now the leaders of the party forces who can clamour with Yuan Jianze."

"What is this? What does that mean?" Ding Ming was not happy.

The man said: "It's very simple. You have the hatred to report back immediately. At that time, it was happy, but it was short-sighted. With the strength of the other side, but also has group attack skills, in the face of those big groups of demons outside now. How much psionic energy can one day earn? This psionic power, whether used by himself or given to his men, will have great benefits for his entire strength. If he can keep outside the protective cover, he can What good? purchasing power of food as well as the rest of us the value of these psionic main town there, support for a month or no problem. Just think, a month, enough to each other and to what level it? "

Ding It was still unbelieving, but said: "This is just your inference. If the other party is really playing this idea, isn't it possible for Yuan Jianze, an old fox, to see it? There's also old Wu, who is famous for his intestines. ? I would not know, "

the man very calm smiles:" I did not say they did not know, and almost certainly, they would have guessed the other's going to be but so what. ? Yang Cheng traveling is just being hard-pressed to relying on the strength of its strength exhibited, Yuan Jianze did not dare to touch.. "Especially in the other in the end unable to determine whether the tiger left the village with the other end when

Ding Ming Some believed this time, but he did not want to admit that his IQ was not as good as he was. After a long while, he said, "If Cheng Yang really planned this way, couldn't the strength of our main city be improved? We have more than 300,000 people here. , and more than half of the people have already been transferred. How many people in the other small village can hold on to a hundred thousand. The longer this time is dragged on, I am afraid the more adverse to him. To change it is me, absolutely first The opponent pressured and then he developed himself."

The man's mouth was ridiculed and Ding Ming did not find it. In fact, the other party chose Ding Ming as a partner. Was it because he had a simple mind? Waiting for the other's power to achieve their own goals, it's much easier to clean up.

But now they are a leech on a rope, so he still has to explain the interpretation, otherwise if this guy made another mistake, I'm afraid Yuan Jianze wouldn't even want to kill him. Immediately said: "What is an opponent? Really strong, only those who are equal or stronger than themselves are regarded as opponents. Perhaps in the eyes of Cheng Yang, Yuan Jianze is not considered an opponent. Now for each For the survivors, there is only one of the biggest opponents, that is, the enchanted beast. Now who does not know, the strength of the enchanted beast will evolve over time, so that if the human side's strength is increased, the speed of enemies will be increased. Going down is definitely the end of demise. This principle is clear to many people, so almost all people are more restrained when human forces are dealing with conflicts between each other."

Ding Mingxiao smiled and said: "Okay, I But if you say

anything , you talk about it. What do we do next?" The man said a little, and said: "The current situation is not good for us. The entire main city's power was sealed up in the city by Cheng Yang. The main city and the western region, in this area, Yuan Jianze has occupied most of the resources, and the benefits we can extract from it are few. So, we must now think about To break this situation, whether it is to let Yuan Jianze go out, or let Cheng Yang come in, is the hair of breaking, but we can not do too obvious, or if the bureau has not broken, it was caught by Yuan Jianze, I am afraid we It's all over."

Ding Ming suddenly said: "Or do we secretly go through the west side of the channel, and then go outside the city to develop?"

This person shook his head and said: "The passage is not so easy to get through, the number is too It's big, and there are still first-order enchanted beasts, but although the west side is not easy to go out, there should be no problem on the north side. You want to find someone to go out and touch the situation."