Chapter 181 - New Rules

At the moment the wall gate opened, outsiders rushed in. The people who rushed faster in front of them quickly got into the door, and the people behind could slow down and beat it. Under the scrutiny of some people behind, these people who were already malnourished were pushed. On the ground, the person behind stomped into the village. For a time, the scene was very chaotic and the screams on the ground continued.

"Give me a stop!" Cheng Yang, seeing this situation, has great urgency in mind. If he does not stop it, the stampede will probably spread out indefinitely.

But at this crazy time, the following people would listen to Cheng Yang's words, and countless people continue to rush inwards.

When Cheng Yang took the opportunity to make a decision and move his mind, the door was automatically closed. Although those outsiders used their milk, they were unable to stop the door from closing.

When the door closed, the people outside were desperate. They felt that they might have been really abandoned.

Cheng Yang's face was terribly cold. Although the whole chaos scene lasted only tens of seconds, but more than 20 people had been lying on the ground. They were rolling and mourning on the ground. They were obviously injured by no lightness. Even the inside of the chaos was not even light. There are also one or two signs that there has been no movement at all, nor do they know if they can survive.

"Catch those who rushed in." Cheng Yang shouted, and the snow leopard camp's operatives immediately took action and rushed to the refugees who had first rushed into the village.

The first people who rushed into the village were almost 70 or 80, with the exception of the first dozen or more because they were the first to run in. The rest were pushed in by others. There are more than 20 people lying on the ground. They all have irrevocable responsibilities.

These people were still glad that they were acting fast enough, otherwise they may now be locked out of the door. But now we can see that this group of wrestlers who rushed like tigers suddenly ran out of spirits. Although they were not sure what kind of consequences would be brought by these people, there would be no good days.

However, the speed of the veterans is too fast. Especially among the middle-level apprentices, these refugees have yet to react in the future and they are knocked over to the ground before they can take control.

How could those people not know that they had made mistakes? They all kneeled on the ground and prayed for Cheng Yang to forgive.

Ke Yang did not stop there this way and said immediately: "Apart from the first people who rushed in, the rest of the people are locked up for a year of hard labor. As for how to deal with it after one year, let's look at their performance. "

Li Wan Shan Ming Bai Chengyang mean, let their hard labor for one year. That year they didn't want to change jobs. Moreover, there will be no income this year, and it is entirely free of labor.

However, those who are controlled are fortunate at first because they will not be killed at least. But soon they thought of the information in their minds. If everyone else is transferred to a job, but he still can only serve hard labor, I am afraid that this life can only be struggling at the bottom. For a time, her expression became bleak.

Cheng Yang did not sympathize with these people. He turned to the people outside the village and said: "It seems that you are not calm enough! Let's talk calmly for half an hour outside the village." Then Cheng Yang turned away from the wall. Down. Although outsiders pleaded loudly, Cheng Yang pretended not to hear him. He did not want to repeat what he had just done.

After stepping down the wall, Cheng Yang said to Li Wanshan: "Lao Li. You stare here and wait for them to calm down and put in. As for the others outside the gate, let them calm down. These people want to To enter the village of Laifeng, you must first know the rules of the village of Fengfeng."

After that. Cheng Yang then turned back to the village and left Li Wanshan and Zhao Chuan to handle it.

Li Wanshan first took the dozens of people who had been arrested and detained it. He first sought a private house to be detained. And those wounded lying on the ground were taken by the priest for treatment. But at this time they also discovered that two of these people on the ground have completely broken their breath.

Li Wanshan then divided the two main battle camps into four teams. In addition to leaving one to stay here, the rest went to the other three gates.

The rest is waiting.

The people outside were buzzing after Cheng Yang's departure. They soon quieted down. At this time, they seemed to understand that he himself had no say here. If this were to happen, it would only be worth the candle.

Although these people were quiet, Li Wanshan did not open the door to release the people. Because Cheng Yang said before waiting for half an hour, it must wait for half an hour. This is not only the authority to maintain Cheng Yang's lord, but also a small lesson for the outsiders.

Half an hour later, Li Wanshan opened the door. If this was the case, it would be difficult to do so because the gates of the village could only be blinked except for a limited number of people who had permission to switch. However, after this rule change, the door of this automatic switch became a switch of the self-contained one. As a lord can also control the idea, other people want to switch this door, you can also do it yourself.

This has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that the defense system is more flexible. The downside is that the village has to arrange four gate guards.

At the moment the gate was opened, people outside had a lesson and began to enter the village in an orderly manner. Seeing hundreds of combatants standing neatly inside the gate, they dare not have the slightest disagreement. In particular, those iron swords held by the soldiers, they do not doubt that these iron swords can cut their heads.

The subsequent arrangement was very smooth. Under the unified coordination of Li Wanshan, these people were divided into different batches and placed in various places in the outer village. Although there are still no buildings in the outer villages, the external walls can give people a strong sense of security.

The other three walls of the gate were also opened at this time. Under the respective heads of dispatch, the refugees outside entered the village in an orderly manner.

Luo Fengcun, originally relatively loose, became very crowded at this moment. After all, it was only a 9-square-kilometre third-tier village. The area is not much larger than the large towns before the end of the day, but 200,000 people are already equivalent to a small county. What's more, in the village of Luofeng, there is no such building as a tall building, people are all crowded on the ground.

......

Cheng Yang Li Wan Shan very reassuring, so this time he is to stay in the barracks.

The changes in this rule not only occurred to farmers but also to refugees from other places near the resident. It also changed the mode of fighting.

The previous battle was exactly the amount of magic energy that was stipulated and how much damage it caused. As a skill user, it was impossible to control this result. This may be the bluntness of the rule fusion process. But now that this situation has changed, the combatants can control their own strength or the value of magic they can use. It can also control injuries. However, this damage also has the highest value, this highest value is the previous skill damage value.

Of course, there is one thing that has not changed. That is, without any special effects, any attack can still not cause physical harm to people. For example, a knife can be cut in the past. If there is no specific effect, the head of the person cannot be cut off.

Such a rule change has certain advantages and can make the battle more flexible. Of course, this change is not only the case. In the past, it was not subject to the skills of friendly personnel. However, after the rules were changed, no matter who they were, as long as they were hit by skills, they were counted as being attacked.

It is not in order to adapt to the new way of fighting in the barracks. He was already very familiar with this mode of fighting in the last century.

The reason why he came to the barracks was because he had nothing to do now and he had to practice skills for a while in the barracks. At his current rate of psionic powering, the psionic powers acquired by his own Shaguai are trivial. Instead of spending time on killing monsters, it is better to spend more time practicing skill proficiency.

According to Cheng Yang's plan, he will handle the affairs of the territory in addition to the nightmare difficulty of several copies around the customs every day. At the same time, he will spend some time practicing the skills in the barracks.

The former Cheng Yang did not have some duties. As a lord, he killed the enemies outside alone. The time spent processing affairs in the territory every day is not yet one hour.

Cheng Yang is also very clear about this situation, but at that time he had to work hard to earn psionic value. How could Lefeng Village have such a rapid rate of development? His cultivation progress will not be as fast as that. Now, due to the appearance of the Hui Stone and the good sales momentum of the real magic agent, Cheng Yang's daily psionic value gains exceed 400,000. The psionic power earned by the Shaguai is only a fraction, and naturally Not interested.

Of course, one of the most crucial reasons is that the combatants in the village of Fallen Fung have gradually grown up and have been able to deal with the vast majority of enchanted herds. Whether it's clearing the enemies around, or reclamation, they can all be handy.

Cheng Yang stayed in the barracks for about three hours before walking out.

When he came to the outer village, Cheng Yang quickly found a busy Li Wanshan.

At the moment, Li Wanshan is bringing refugees with several combatants who are more experienced from the tentative selection of camps in the Thohu camp and Snow Leopard camp. The main task of these people is to work with him to finish the refugees. Statistics and placement work.

Although these people are only temporarily drawn, but if they can fully qualified for the job, Li Wanshan intends to strip them from the army. After all, there is no shortage of combatants in the village of Laifeng. It is this kind of housekeeping personnel that is missing.

In the past, Cheng Yang said that the loose management of the territory was because he did not pay any special attention to these ordinary people in the outer villages, because at that time, these people could not create any value for the territory except to need to think about good food every day. Now the reason why Cheng Yang attaches so much importance to internal affairs is that even he wants to let Li Wanshan do the special thing. The biggest reason is that these ordinary people can also start working for Baiyun Village.