Chapter 136 Fight

"Lord, why didn't you just take the little girl's father and daughter?" Liu Xiao couldn't help but ask when he was gone. ;

Cheng Yang said: "I will bring them, I am afraid not save them, but they harm the degree of danger along the way around the territory can not be compared, to bring two people no fighting, no doubt yes. Let them go to death."

Both Niu Bing and Liu Biao are in a tremble, it seems that they have to reassess the degree of danger of this trip.

This narrow stone seam is seven or eight hundred meters long. However, because there are not any tree thorns in it, Cheng Yang's three-speed walking speed is faster than the outside. In just a few minutes, they will This stone was worn out.

As the people continue to move forward, the enchanted beasts encountered along the way are also becoming stronger and stronger. The original fragmented enchanted beasts were only capable of a medium-term period at the most, but now they can occasionally encounter some first-stage late enchanted beasts. Now.

This is not a big deal. On one occasion, the three of them encountered a group of enchanted herds led by a first-order peak. If it weren't for Cheng Yang to find out early, let Niu Bing and Liu Ye retreat first, I am afraid that the two are really dangerous.

It seems that the mountain crack that you have just walked through is a boundary line that divides the forces on both sides. Crossing this crack, the strength of the enchanted beast will have a difference of days.

The group of herds led by the first-order enchanting beast was eventually destroyed by Cheng Yang, but for this encounter, the two cattle soldiers still have a fear.

"Landlord, we used to look at whether the enemies of this first-order pinnacle had guarded any wild treasures. The leader of the bald eagle that we killed could have contributed a good thing to us." Liu Hao was very optimistic. Immediately thought of possible benefits.

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "This is not a possibility. In the vicinity of the main city, there is a first-order peak enchanting beast at this stage. It must be because of some advanced props. It can be away from the main city. This can't be said. Even if you see a third-order or even a fourth-order enchanted beast, that doesn't necessarily have any treasure."

Although Liu Ye did not deny what Cheng Yang said, he still went to the place where the enemies were gathering.

Niu Bing asked: "Yang Zi, is it really possible that there are third-order enchanted beasts here?"

Cheng Yang was able to hear the cows in the cows, and now he could not even do the first-order peaks. On the third level, the three of them did not estimate the chance of escape.

Cheng Yang said: "There is almost no possibility of this kind of enchanted beast, but now in this world, there are definitely more than three or more enchanted beasts." When he said this, Cheng Yang thought that he had just been there. The huge flying monster that was seen in the past was sent in any door, and it was not known whether it was a dragon in Western legends.

The Bulls did not speak at all. Not that he was scared, but because there was no point in talking about enchanted beasts of more than three orders of magnitude. When they encountered death, there was no suspense.

Liu Ye came back at this time. The result was naturally nothing.

The three people went 78 kilometers away. The first-order monster enemies encountered on this road was just a common one. They found at least three of these enchanted herds, such big guys. Two of them were hid by them. The last one found them when they appeared. It was a fierce battle to meet them.

It is now almost fifteen kilometers away from the city of Yicheng. The distance to the nearest resident altar in Cheng Yang's memory was only about 13 km.

Judging from the laws concluded by the people of the last century, there would be no more than one order of enchanted beasts within two or three kilometers around the two garrisons around Yicheng, and this is not the case. In fact, this is the truth. As long as the garrison that appeared within a hundred kilometers of the main city, there is no second-order enchanted beast.

But for the next kilometer, nobody knows what kind of monster will emerge.

As Cheng Yang moved forward, he became more cautious.

Walk some distance. Cheng Yang suddenly whispered: "Wait!"

Niu Bing two stopped immediately and asked: "Yang Zi, how is it?"

Cheng Yang listened to the ear for a moment. Said: "There is heavy sound in front of the impact, it seems that something is fighting."

"Fighting?" Cowman suddenly vacry, "Is there a battle in this area there?"

Liu Yu said: "Perhaps between enchanted animals Outbreak of the civil war."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "This band is absolutely impossible to have the existence of combatants, enemies between the general will not erupt between the civil war."

"What happened?" Two unanimously Asked.

Cheng Yang said: "I do not know, but if the magic of the beast encounter any special circumstances, life and death fight between each other are possible ...... you wait here first, I would like to touch the past and see.."

Liu Xi Yue The two nodded, and they also knew that in the face of a powerful enchanted beast, the strength of the two of them was indeed too bad.

Cheng Yang immediately asked the two to find a hidden hiding place, and then Cheng Yang bowed slowly forward.

Nearly two hundred meters away, Cheng Yang stopped, because he heard the sound of the crash is already near, which is also mixed with bursts of low roar.

Cheng Yang quietly stretched his head and looked, but found two giants are fierce fighting.

One of them is a large black snake, whose body is almost one foot thick. The giant snakehead and snaketail are the weapon to attack. Of course, if it can entanglement the opponent, the whole body will be a powerful weapon.

Fighting this python is a white tiger, but if it is not a big gap, some people may think this is just a cute white cat. But now, this guy doesn't look cute at all.

This white tiger is about one meter seven hundred and eighty and stretches close to three meters. If it is placed before the end of the day, this tiger can definitely make headlines. In this last day, it can only be silently killed here with a python.

Cheng Yang has no way of judging the ranks of the two big guys, but he is sure that these two guys are definitely the second-order existence. As for the second-order one, it is not known.

As Cheng Yang observed, the fight between the two big guys did not show any signs of stopping.

The black python flicked his own snaketail and headed toward the white tiger. The white tiger was not inferior. The body suddenly moved to the right side and escaped its attack on the head, but it was still swept up by the tail. The huge force instantly lifted it out.

However, this guy's ability to fight is really amazing, after landing a fierce bomb, and lively dragon climbed up, and then hungry tiger hungry, gnawing down towards the tail just gnaw down, on the spot to a large snake scales together The skin was torn off.

Under the pain of the giant cricket, he immediately collected his own tail and the head suddenly slammed into the throat of the white tiger.

White Tiger seems to be afraid of giant cockroaches and instantly hides behind.

However, it hadn't had time to hide too far, and a huge dark green mist shot from the giant scorpion, which just blew on the white tiger's head.

If Cheng Yang has explorer skills at this time, he will be able to see that the white tiger's blood volume is continuously declining at a rate of 2 points per second. Although the life intensity of the White Tiger is high, it cannot resist such a long period of decline.

Not knowing how to deal with Yang also knows that the White Tiger is now poisoned. As for how long this toxicity will last, it is not known.

At this time, Cheng Yang had clearly observed the surrounding situation, but he still did not understand why the two big guys would fight. It stands to reason that the battle between enchanted beasts must be due to competition for some treasures. However, in front of this area, not to mention being a treasure, it is that ordinary drugs do not see a bottle.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang's eyes moved, he noticed a detail, that is, Bai Hu's eyes.

The reason why the enchanted beast is called the enchanted beast is that the focus is on a devil, and all demonized beasts are like devils. When they see humans, they will be crazy offensive. In them, there is a strong bloodthirsty breath, this breath makes them look cruel. Especially the eyes, all enemies with their eyes, their eyes must have a trace of red, the stronger the enchanted beast, the deeper the red.

The white tiger can see the slightest red in his eyes. With its strength, this is an abnormal phenomenon.

A thought suddenly flashed in the heart of Cheng Yang, this guy should not be ... alienation beast, right?

This is only 40 kilometers away from the main city of Handan City. This possibility is not without, but the odds are very low.

The benefits of alienating beasts needless to say, if they can be received as / pet / object, is definitely a big help for himself. Moreover, the existence of alienated beasts is completely meetable. The alien animals encountered in the last century did not add up to one hundred.

If this white tiger is really alienated, Cheng Yang would not want to miss it. Does the ghost know that this will be the only alien animal it encounters in his lifetime?

In order to overcome this guy, obviously there is a great risk. Cheng Yang has not been able to figure out how high the level of this guy is. If he reveals himself, maybe he will be given to the two guys immediately. Eat it off.

When Cheng Yang hesitated, Bai Hu had already retired from the green mist. His eyes were accompanied by a hint of fear, but he was soon replaced by stencil.

Cheng Yang suddenly felt a powerful energy gathering in the white tiger's mouth. It was just a blink of an eye. A giant milky light ball formed.

Under the gaze of taboos, Bai Hu's giant mouth, and the ball of light went straight to the alien animal, only a blink of an eye, the ball of light hit it.

The giant clam was attacked by this attack, and the body flew off against the ground. The trees were broken along the way. The cold squeaking sound in their mouths continued.

After highlighting the ball of light, White Tiger finally fell to the ground with no power.

And after the giant cricket had broken down a few big trees, it finally stopped and the scales on its body were broken. It was also extremely tragic.However, when it stared at the white tiger lying on the ground, the cold snake's eyes actually carried a humanistic ridicule.