Chapter 24- Title

Cheng Yang then look at several of the profession statues upgrades. With the exception of the Archer statue remaining two properties that hadn't been upgraded, the Mage, Warrior, and Summoner statues were only left with one remaining. Upgrading the territory was getting one step closer.

But the added Priest statue had six categories that need upgrading, and just now he upgraded one of its properties, so in order for it to achieve level 2, it will need one or two days' time. Fortunately, the Priest statue did not belong to one of the main occupations of the territory, and so it would not affect the station upgrade.

Although today Cheng Yang and his group basically killed a lot of enchanted beasts outside of Luo Feng Village one square kilometer range, there were still plenty of enchanted beasts remaining that spawns around the village, which was killed by Yu Kai and the people left behind. So now Luo Feng Village territory power value had accumulated to more than 100 points. In fact, this value should have been larger, but before he set off to Huimin Town the upgrades consumed 400 power values, and he just spent 500 power values for the newcomers to transfers, so now there wasn't enough power value to upgrade a property for all the statues.

Cheng Yang chose to upgrade the Archer's mana.

Just then, Lee Wanshan quickly went to Cheng Yang's side, and after making sure that there was no one else around, he then said in a low voice, "Village Chief, why didn't you agree with me to getting rid of that guy Hu Jun? That guy used to be Huimin Town mayor, so he must be an articulate speaker, if he spread rumors behind our back it would be a very troublesome matter."

Cheng Yang looked at him and smiled, "Lee, later in the future, you will know that by not killing him, it will bring great benefits to us. In case you don't know, in the end, people with no ability are more like the living dead, but many of them don't have the courage to die over nothing. As for Hu Jun, I intend to let him stay in Luo Feng Village, but I will not let him transfer to a career, and he, in my eyes, will set a good example for the others. As long as he lives in Luo Feng Village, it will serve as a warning to them."

Lee Wanshan was slightly surprised for a moment, suddenly said, "How thoughtful of you Chief, as long as Hu Jun is miserable in Luo Feng Village, others will naturally learn their lesson."

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "It's good that you know, also let some people keep an eye on him, in the group there should be a few of his relatives and friends within, including his brother Hu Yang. For a short period of time, we shouldn't let him or anyone close to him change career, I'd like to see how long they can last."

"Yes, Village Chief." Lee Wanshan at once said.

Cheng Yang said, "Lee, why are you calling me Village Chief, just listening to it make me feel strange and awkward."

Lee Wanshan quickly replied, "This can't happen, if there are no rules there will be no standards. Chief, if you want to pursue a path in the end, there are some details that need attention. In fact, I think the term village chief is not very good, but now you are Luo Feng Village's owner, so being call village chief is also plausible. Later on, you say Luo Feng Village can be upgraded to town, and then city, and afterward the title of the station will also change."

Lee Wanshan remarks let Cheng Yang think about his past life. Six months after the end, people reverted back to the ancient times, in addition to the original government forces in the occupied territories, which uses titles from previous office, the rest of the territory basically used some ancient title like Lord, Emperor, or Master, and there are even some Lords that set up their own ancient peerage system.

After a moment, Cheng Yang said, "What you say makes sense, but changing the title back is too much of a hassle, since my title is called Lord of Luo Feng Village in my properties panel, you can just call me Lord. In the future, I think the title Lord will spread."