Chapter 59- Guardian Temple

The brief halt ended in a blink of an eye, allowing the Blackwater Crocodile's giant tail to resume its course toward Cheng Yang. Seeing the tail come his way, Cheng Yang used his Spirit Bone Staff to violently slam onto the incoming giant tail. With the force of the rebound, Cheng Yang once again rose one meter high into the air, letting him narrowly evade the Blackwater Crocodile leader's attack.

Cheng Yang fell heavily to the ground three meters away. Just now, the Spirit Bone Staff and the Blackwater Crocodile's tail had made a direct contact; the huge rebound did not only launch him away, but it also let his arm burst in aching pain. On physical strength, four Cheng Yangs together couldn't match the strength of this Blackwater Crocodile's leader. Just that short confrontation had let him eat some hidden loss.

Fortunately, he was finally out of the encirclement ring. Now the initiative finally returned to Cheng Yang's hands.

Cheng Yang couldn't help but show a bit of a sneer on his lip. At once, he shot an Ice Puck to the head of the Blackwater Crocodile's leader that had just attacked him.

The Blackwater Crocodile's leader naturally didn't have the ability to escape from Cheng Yang's attack. The Ice Puck landed on its forehead, immediately causing it to send out an excruciating scream filled with pain.

The ordinary Blackwater Crocodiles in the surrounding hadn't been idling around either, as they flocked their way toward Cheng Yang. Looking down from the sky, dense mass of tiny dots could be seen covering the ground, even a space for a foothold couldn't be found.

Cheng Yang didn't dare compete with these enchanted beast in strength. Once again he drew back, while at the same time shot an Ice Puck at the Blackwater Crocodile's leader. The Ice Puck seemed to only annoy the Blackwater Crocodile's leader more, as it continued to angrily rush over to Cheng Yang.

At this same time, the other Blackwater Crocodile's leader had also recovered from its frozen state, following his companion on its quest to swallow Cheng Yang into its belly.

Cheng Yang sneered at their actions. The moment these guys failed to surround him had set them on a path to a tragic end. Again an Ice Puck flew out, once more hitting the Blackwater Crocodile's leader 10 meters away from his location. This Blackwater Crocodile's leader finally let out its dying cries, as it slowly collapsed down to the ground.

He had to say, this Blackwater Crocodile's skin was really hard and tough. Normally, when facing a common first late-order enchanted beast, Cheng Yang only needed three Ice Pucks to kill it, but this guy in front of him actually needed four to finally die.

Next, Cheng Yang switched his target to the second Blackwater Crocodile's leader. In spite of the fact that the group of Blackwater Crocodiles was then four hundred to five hundred feets away from Cheng Yang, but with the exception of the Blackwater Crocodile's leader, the rest of these enchanted beast didn't even have half of Cheng Yang's speed, so Cheng Yang wasn't too worried.

This Blackwater Crocodile's leader took the lead in rushing at him. In less than a few seconds, it followed its companion's footsteps.

Cheng Yang couldn't wait to kill the rest of the enchanted beasts, but first he had to find a safe place for him to release Ice Thorn.

Of course, Cheng Yang had thought of calling out Liu Hao and the others. However, if he didn't use Redirection, the role they were able to play wouldn't be big, and if he did use Redirection, their defense couldn't support the Blackwater Crocodile's attacks for a long period of time. So after a brief thought, he decided to give up the idea.

Cheng Yang retreated at a constant speed, while looking for the right place.

It didn't take long, he really did find a wonderful hiding place. Before the apocalypse, this should be a gentle slope, but perhaps due to the earthquake, it turned into a cross section, making the top layer 3-4 meters higher than the bottom. As long as Cheng Yang keep his back to the cross section, he'd only need to worry about the Blackwater Crocodiles in front.