Chapter 105- West Channel

Cheng Yang exited the Many Vie For Supremacy section, and glanced at the World Turmoil Notice section, then he drank the glass of beer in his hand.

While walking out of the Pub, Cheng Yang had a feeling of rebirth. At this moment, he's absolutely sure that no one in the world has the same lucky break as him.

Next, it was time to be inaugurated as a mercenary, right? Cheng Yang was quite looking forward to it.

The Mercenary Association wasn't very far from the Pub. It was only 30 meters away. When he arrived, he discovered that it was the same as the Pub, cold and deserted.

At this time, only one person was in Mercenary Association. He was responsible for registering up the profession who want to become mercenary. In his first life, Cheng Yang was very familiar with the relevant regulations of the Mercenary Association, so Cheng Yang simply went straight to the front of the registrar and said, "Sir, please help me register. I want to become a mercenary."

The registrar had spotted Cheng Yang when he first came in, because Cheng Yang was the first person to had enter since the Mercenary Association was created.

However, this registrar was different from the other stores' manager. He didn't care about Cheng Yang's lord status and didn't had on his face a look to please others, he said, "Yes, sir. Please pay the cost of five points of power value."

After Cheng Yang paid the power value, a form was handed over. The content on the form was very simple. On it was his identity, as well as his commitment to voluntarily become a mercenary and so on.

"Alright, from now on you are a mercenary." The registrar spoke in a light tone, "Once your mercenary point reach 500 points, you can come back to me and have your mercenary rank promoted if you wish to receive higher level tasks."

Cheng Yang nodded his understanding, and then turned to leave the Mercenary Association.

After leaving the Mercenary Association, Cheng Yang decided to bring Liu Xiyue with him once more, before the two walked out of the village.

After spending these past couple of days together, the feeling of unfamiliarity between Cheng Yang and Liu Xiyue has vanished. They also didn't have that sort of initial awkwardness either.

At this moment, the area of Luo Feng Village's territory has already spread to the edge of Xiangcheng city's channel. As a result, sometimes during Cheng Yang's night operation, he would also penetrate into Xiangcheng city.

A night of fighting soon passed, the two managed to obtain another plentiful harvest.

After returning to Luo Feng Village, Cheng Yang had Liu Xiyue sent away first, and told her to start her cultivation. For Liu Xiyue, the most important thing she could do at the moment was to enhance her strength. Of course, enhancing one's own strength was very important for anyone, but it was even more particular for Liu Xiyue.

The first thing Cheng Yang did was took a tour of the territory. At this time, the village has finally begun to take shape, ten functional buildings revolved around the profession statues in the center, and there were three hundred residences which encircled the inner wall. It was a circle within a circle, spreading outward to form a street district.

His only regret was that there was no longer any electricity in this world. Rather, that statement was not quite right because in his past life, Cheng Yang clearly saw lightning flashing in the sky. But at this moment, electricity for human usage was indeed gone. Therefore, during the night, Luo Feng Village would become a zone of pitch darkness. Excluding the occasionally torches at every corner, other places were without any light.