Chapter 190 - Battle in Tongling Village

Cheng Yang went on to say: "This condensing demon bead is strong, but there are still great demands on the defensive ability of the territory. For now, as long as the condensing beads attract the enchanted beast more than 10 kilometers away, whether it be you Heshan Village The Tongling Village of the Niu Bing, it is difficult for you to perfectly defend against the enemies' attacks, so you will select 1,500 soldiers from the village and go to Tongling Village together with me. The bead cleared off the enchanted beast that was within 10 kilometers of its surroundings."

Although Liu Ye also wanted to keep the condensate demon beads in Heshan Village, she also knew that Cheng Yang's arrangement of estimates also had his reasons. At least so far, Cheng Yang has gone through every step. It is precisely because of his series of decisions that the village of Luofeng was developed to this day.

Cheng Yang may have seen the idea in Liu Xin's mind and said with a smile: "The reason I chose Tongling Village is because in the west of Tongling Village, it is the Shenlongjia, where there is development of forest land and personal strength improvement. We must clean up the surroundings of Tongling Village as early as necessary, which will be more beneficial to the next plan."

In fact, Cheng Yang may not explain it. However, after all, Liu Ye is a member of the Guards. He does not want the other person to give instructions to himself. Have any doubts. Although such doubts will not allow the other party to violate its own orders, it may be discounted in execution.

Afterwards, Liu Yan, under the command of Cheng Yang, summoned some of the wrestlers and set off with Cheng Yang. Except for the more than 400 war dead left in Heshan Village, the others were all taken away.

The distance between Heshan Village and Tongling Village is more than 20 kilometers. This distance still sounds relatively far. However, since both villages have already carried out land reclamation on the road leading to Yicheng City, even in the urban area of ​​Yicheng Town, so is this. There are not many obstacles encountered along the way. More than a thousand people spent less than half an hour entering the city.

There has been a great change in the city of Yicheng at the moment and there have been occasional sightings of some refugee activities. But now it is not a refugee. It is difficult to find the body. It is only in some parts of the city that there are still traces of the original settlements, and in these settlements there is still a lot of food or supplies.

These things are because the refugees were promptly sent to other places and did not have time to take them away. At this moment, Cheng Yang's more than 1,000 people naturally would not be polite. As ants moved, they would have all the materials they encountered along the way.

Among the ruins of Yicheng, Cheng Yang and others finally encountered large-scale enchanted herd interception, among which there was no lack of one-stage late existence.

In this evolution of the enchanted beast, in addition to the proportion of first-order middling enemies increased from the original 20% to 30%, the first-order enchanted beast also accounted for 1%. Do not underestimate this percentage of one percent. For the weaker main city team, this will undoubtedly greatly increase the difficulty of killing.

Of course, as long as it is not land reclamation, the general enchanted herd is up to one or two hundred heads, and one of the first-order enchanted beasts is one or two. But the land reclamation is not the same. Some enigmatic herds that are huge in size can even reach one or two thousand heads. According to the proportion, nearly twenty first-stage enchanted beasts are a disaster for the wrestlers.

Now Cheng Yang's team is facing the same situation. There are many places in the Yicheng area that have not yet completed the land reclamation.They want to cross the past. It is necessary to exterminate some large enchanted herds.

Facing such an enchanted herd, the team of veterans who came out of Heshan Village is undoubtedly still very fragile. Cheng Yang had to go out alone and single out those huge enchanted herds.

Cheng Yang's strong defense is enough to disguise all the war dead in the world. The same is true for attack power, and with a wider range of group attack skills, it is not so difficult to kill these enchanted herds.

It took nearly an hour and Cheng Yang finally took the team across the ruins of Yicheng. The distance behind is much simpler. Because it is no longer an uncultivated area.

When Cheng Yang entered Tongling Village again, it was already more than one in the afternoon and the cattle soldiers were eating in the village.Seeing Cheng Yang's arrival, he immediately welcomed the surprise. However, these people he brought to Cheng Yang are very puzzled. Although he did not know these people, he was familiar with Liu Ye who was walking in front of him. It is clear that all these people came from Heshan Village.

"Lord, how is this going? Is Heshan Village being given up?" The cowman is a person who cannot hide himself and immediately asks.

It's no wonder that the Niu Bing would think this way. This is a large group of people. Almost all of them are already in the Heshan village. Liu Biao has left Heshan village. What do they have to do with all the fighters to Tongling Village? The reasons are nothing more than two. One is that there is a need in Tongling Village, and the other is Heshan Village. In his view, Tongling Village does not need support from others. The only explanation is that Heshan Village cannot stay.

Liu Xi Yue snappily glared at a cattle soldiers, said:. "Dogs bark, even if your Tongling village occupied people, my Heshan village will be safe and sound,"

standing beside cattle soldiers can Pang Shan Do not want to quarrel between the two people, smiled and pulled Liu Yi Road: "Hey, we have not met in a few days, do not control them, we chat with us."

Liu Hao naturally will not be angry with the cattle soldiers, the moment will be with Pang Shan Whispering. To be honest, at present, in the whole village of Lok Fung Village, Pang Shan is definitely the best friend of Liu Xie's relationship. Although she has only been separated for several days, there are still endless words. After all, they are just students who have just entered college.

The cattle soldiers looked at Cheng Yang innocently and said, "You know, Lord, what's going on here?"

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "I've come to Liu Xi to help you, and you're good, Without first saying thank you, the cursed people were taken over by the village." The

cowman said: "I'm here, I don't need support."

Suddenly, the cow soldier's face changed and he asked, "Lord, Did you know anything bad news? Does anyone have to attack Tongling Village? Not right. I stayed here for nearly ten days. There was no other human power except to see ordinary refugees. "

Cheng Yang took out the condensate beads and threw them to the oxen soldiers and said: "You look at this thing. If you don't think it needs support, I will leave with Liu Hao immediately." The

oxen soldier read the attributes of this thing and said bluntly. : "Isn't there anything wrong with this thing? It will not bring any danger to Tongling Village as long as it does not input the psionic value into it..."

Although the cow squadron responded slowly, but when he mentioned the psionic value, The moment also thought of Cheng Yang's Figure, surprise and said: "? Lord, you are going to use this stuff to attract the magic of the beast come let us kill"

. "You

However, the cow soldiers were used to being attacked by Cheng Yang and others.

At this time, Liu Xie also explained the matter to Pang Shan. The natural cowboys did not fall down.

After saying a few words, Cheng Yang is not willing to delay the time, and he will talk about the next arrangements to the Niu Bing and Liu Ye. To be honest, the fighting power of the defending city was not very strong, and it was even weaker than the use of condensing beads in Caohe Village. At the same time, due to the evolution of the enchanted beasts of yesterday, it is conceivable that today's Enchanting Beast will be even more aggressive. violent.

After half an hour, everything was ready and all the wrestlers, including the outsiders, returned to Tongling Village.

Cheng Yang began to prepare to input the psionic value into the condensed magic beads. As for the amount of psionic power input, Cheng Yang had a plan. He wouldn't dare to get a psionic power value to go in directly. That might even make the enemies attack Tongling Village.

Eight thousand psionic powers, although only two thousand less than the previous ones, are equivalent to two kilometers less than the distance to attract enchanted beasts. But do not underestimate the two kilometers. After all, for each additional kilometer of this distance, the area that is attracted will also increase geometrically. According to Cheng Yang's estimation, within the eight kilometers distance, there are now up to forty or fifty thousand enemies, and this number will be less and not more.

After the Psionic value was input, a strange amount of energy swept through the eight kilometers range centered on Tongling Village. The innumerable enchanted beasts seem to have been inspired by the spirits and madly rushed to Tongling Village.

The bloody battle began because it was a war that was determined and then moved. Everything did not escape from the control of Cheng Yang.Including the most intense time, there were no more than 5,000 combatants rushing to Tongling Village. Few of them were able to rush to the wall.

Under the leadership of such masters as Cheng Yang and one of the few first-tier mid-term war fighters in the two villages, they survived the most difficult period of time, although they paid for the lives of nearly a hundred combatants. However, the situation has stabilized.

However, this war paid more than the lives of these warlords, but also included a large number of drugs. After all, neither the Tongling Village nor the Heshan Village had any priests, so a large number of life medicines became necessary.

After the situation has stabilized, the fighting becomes easier. More than 3,000 war veterans in the original, only less than one-third of the people will be able to successfully kill all enemies beating. For this reason, Cheng Yang and others naturally will not allow all the combatants to stand on the fence, but to take the shift. One third of the people were fighting, the other one rested or practiced, and the remaining one third entered the barracks to practice skills.

According to the attributes of the barracks, as long as they are war veterans of the same territories, all military camps in the territory can be used for training or cultivating. Such rules are also designed to facilitate the mobilization of military forces in the same territories. If this is not the case, the veterans who transfer jobs in a village can only train in this barracks. Can they not be able to flexibly mobilize their troops?