Chapter 60- Territory Guard

Immediately, he went to the altar and offered up the Guardian Temple's architectural drawing as a sacrifice. After the drawing disappeared, the altar's property panel gained an option to build the Guardian Temple.

Guardian Temple: special building, the Lord can recruit territory guards in the Guardian Temple. The strength of the territory guard is associated with the Lord's strength, while the quantity is associated to the territory level. Building condition: 500 units of wood.

Without a doubt, the Guardian Temple was definitely one of the special buildings with the lowest building condition. This was something Cheng Yang had already known.

Presently, Luo Feng village already had more than 500 units of wood. If used to construct several shops, the level 2 village would be able to complete all the necessary building requirement needed for promotion. But as a result of the limited power value, even if Cheng Yang had those shops build, nor could it let Luo Feng village immediately upgrade. Therefore, Cheng Yang decided to first build the Guardian Temple.

Without hesitation, Cheng Yang immediately opted to build the Guardian Temple.

Immediately, a multicolored light emerged not far adjacent to the profession statues, rapidly forming a virtual image of an ancient temple-style building. After a short moment, the multicolored light faded away, and in its place stood a large magnificent building. Its outward appearance had some points of similarity with the picture on the Guardian Temple's architectural drawing.

The residents of Luo Feng village wasn't alarmed by this strange sight, because just yesterday, they witnessed something even more spectacular.

Cheng Yang quickly walked into the temple. Regarding the Guardian Temple, only the Lord had permission to enter. In his past life, the internal context regarding the Guardian Temple didn't spread out, so in this regard Cheng Yang was also full of interest.

After entering the door, Cheng Yang was slightly disappointed, because inside the temple was totally empty, in addition to the five people that were dressed in weird appearances standing around the Guardian Temple.

When he say weird appearance, he meant compared with the way modern people dress. These professions manner of dressing followed the path toward evolution. Looking at the five people in front, their equipment seemed to be significantly more powerful than Cheng Yang and the others.

"Hello Lord, welcome to the Guardian Temple, is there anything we can do for you?" A profession nearest to Cheng Yang dressed in heavy armor, respectfully said. Judging from his appearance, he should be a warrior.

Cheng Yang put away his curiosity, and said, "Revered warrior, hello, may I ask what's your name?"

The warrior said, "My name is Long Zhan. A division-level warrior*."[TLN: Most likely meant second order.]

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "I have come here to hire territory guards. What do I need to do?"

Long Zhan with a light smile said, "Lord, this is very simple. You only need to pay a certain amount of power value, then you can hire the corresponding territory guard. Here you can hire warrior as guards. If you want to hire other professions, then speak to the corresponding helper you see around the Guardian Temple. In addition to warrior, the profession available for hire are magician, archer, summoner, and priest. If you want to hire other types of profession then you would need to set up the corresponding profession statue within the territory."

Cheng Yang immediately understood. The type of guards he could hire were related to the profession statue the territory owned.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang thought of a problem, immediately he asked, "Is there a limit on the amount of people that can be hired for each profession?"