Chapter 21- Talk

10 minutes after meeting Zhao Chuan, Cheng Yang's group has rescued more than 20 people. At this time they couldn't afford to continue searching the ruins of Huimin Town for more survivor. They decided to head back to Luo Feng Village.

"Where are you guys going? Aren't you going to go rescue some more people?" A rescued forty years old middle aged man saw the path Cheng Yang was heading was outside Huimin Town, so he immediately walked to the front of Cheng Yang and asked.

Cheng Yang looked at the middle-aged. He has a plump figure, and was dressed in an expensive suit. He should have been a person of status before the apocalypse, but Cheng Yang didn't care, he indifferently said, "We can only save so much people at a time. If we rescue anymore people, we won't be able to protect them."

The man quickly said, "No, you have to go save my son. I will give you $100,000 as a reward......no? How about 1 million......"

Cheng Yang gave him a cold look, he said, "If you want to stay alive, then shut your mouth, or I don't mind if you choose to stay here."

"You ....." The man couldn't help but feel a chill run down his back, but he didn't intend to put the matter to rest, he said, "I am doing this to help you, I am......"

His words had not yet finished when a man next to him immediately stood up and covered his mouth, he said, "My brother is speaking nonsense, you pay it no heed. Since you saved our lives, of course we will listen to your arrangement. "

Cheng Yang gave the two men a deep look, and asked, "What's your name?"

The man said, "My name is Hu Yang and he is my younger brother Hu Jun. We are the native of Huimin Town."

Cheng Yang's eyes move, he said, "Hu Yang was it? I hope you remember what you have said today."

"Certainly, certainly!" Hu Yang hastily replied.

Next, Cheng Yang no longer paid attention to the two people. Even if they had any ill-intentions, in the apocalypse, if there weren't sufficient strength, they wouldn't act out on it.

They promptly returned to the Luo Feng Village. Although along the way they met with some enchanted beasts, but they were quickly killed by Cheng Yang and the others.

After returning to the village, Cheng Yang didn't hurry to make these people transfer to a profession, but let Yu Kai bring the enchanted beasts' meats back and let them roast it. These people hadn't eaten for two meals in a row. Solving the problem of food was their first priority.

Next, Cheng Yang took Liu Hao and the rest, and then departed the village. Because of them sweeping the enchanted beasts as they were returning to the village, this time they didn't encounter a single monster when walking to Huimin Town.

This time their main task was still to save lives, but aside from that, they also found a lot of food in the ruins. There were even a few bags of rice. Since the rules changed the world, food would become scarce supplies in the future, because by using normal farming technique, it was impossible for crops to survive. Only by having a particular profession could food be successfully grown, so these few bags of rice were very valuable.

Cheng Yang and his team once again with survivors and supplies returned back to Luo Feng Village. The original empty station seemed to have become very noisy, with the original 20 people, now expanding to nearly 80 people. It seemed the distance to upgrading the station was getting one step closer.

Cheng Yang didn't want to limit the station population. If he didn't take advantage of the start of the apocalypse to get more people, then later on when if he wanted to increase the population, it would be a lot harder.