Chapter 104- Pub

At the time, Cheng Yang arrived before the Trial Hall's manager, the counterpart immediately recognized him as the lord of the village with a glance, he said respectfully, "Hello Lord, I am Pi Fan. I am this Trial Hall's manager. Is there something I can be of help to you?"

Cheng Yang said, "Hello, Mr. Pi Fan. If I didn't guess wrong, if I want to enter a trial instance, I can be directly transferred inside through you, right?"

"Lord is wise, that is indeed correct." Pi Fan immediately said.

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "Since that's the case, then where does that portal lead to?"

Pi Fan looked to the side, his face suffused with a smile, he said, "Lord, I can only describe it as Luo Feng village being too special. I didn't think that a level 3 village would already have a space gate inside of its territory. In our world, this is very rare. In fact, the role of the Trial Hall isn't just managing the trial instance, it also included the space gate within the territory."

Cheng Yang could tell that the space gate coming out of Pi Fan's mouth was actually the instance entrance portal. However, these instance entrance portals turned out to be centrally managed by the Trail Hall. This was the first time he heard about it. Furthermore, Pi Fan seemed astonished from the fact that Luo Feng Village was only a level 3 village. If he let him know that the instance portal was already there in Luo Feng Village at level 1, what kind of expression would he have made?

Of course, Cheng Yang didn't intend to take the initiative to tell him this. He immediately asked, "Mr. Pi Fan, does that mean that any of my citizens could use this gate to be directly transported into the space of the Scarlet Church? And that this space gate is the portal to the Scarlet Church instance?"

Pi Fan nodded, but then shook his head and said, "My lord, you are right, but also wrong. You can indeed directly enter the different space of the Scarlet Church through this gate. Merely, this gate isn't actually the exclusive space gate of the Scarlet Church, because it is responsible for all of the different space gate in the territory."

Cheng Yang immediately understood and said, "So to speak, later on if there are other different space gate within my territory range, then doesn't that mean I can enter it through this space gate?"

Pi Fan replied, "That's correct. In addition, you can also manage all the different space gates here. You can give certain people permission to enter, at the same time you can also reject certain people from entering. In the event that the setting is at default, the different space gates belonging to the territory would allow permission for entry for all the territory's professions." [TLN: Instead of walking to all the different instance portals within the territory, you can now also enter it through the Trial Hall. Think of it as mainly to save time.]

Afterwards, Cheng Yang asked about the different methods for managing the instance portal. Then after expressing his gratitude to the other side, he walked to the front of the portal.

In accordance with the instructions from Pi Fan, Cheng Yang quickly opened the transfer gate's management interface, and on top of it suddenly existed an option: Scarlet Church instance.

After clicking on this option, Cheng Yang immediately checked the relevant data pertaining to the instance portal.

Scarlet Church Instance: Primary-grade instance.Level: Level 2. Number of daily clearance for each difficulty at 10.Today's clearance: Normal difficulty level: 10/10, Hard difficulty level: 10/10, Nightmare difficulty level: 1/10, Hell difficulty level: 0/10.Instance's upgrade progress: 57/500.Instance's entry permission: Can be set up, currently at default setting.

After reading the data, Cheng Yang obtained a lot of information. For example, instance was indeed divided into grade. This grade was different from the instance level. The level limits the number of daily clearance for the instance, while the grade of the instance was based on the strength of the monsters inside. This meant under normal circumstances, the monsters inside would have a minimum strength of only first-early order.