Chapter 194 - Shennong

One thing Cheng Yang did not say was that it was about the root cause of the leak.

According to Cheng Yang's inference, this time it was very likely that Lu Gaofeng came up with something. Maybe it was because last time Cheng Yang had returned to Chao Chao's son Xiao Yun from his hands, let Yuan Jianze give it to him. He discovered that Yuan Jianze had some doubts about him. Of course, it may also be because Lu Gaofeng feels that he has not been able to get off the stage because of his own practices. He is under the anger of the people and only then leaked the news out.

But no matter which one, it shows that Lu Gaofeng is the person most likely to do this thing.

Not to mention that Cheng Yang was very calm when he heard that Li Wanshan had said that thing. In fact, he confided in the hearts of those who leaked the news.

Cheng Yang has blocked all the pubs in these villages and he does not want to leak the news of the village. The reason for this is not only to avoid the faster occupation of field altars by people after they have known the news. Another key factor is that he does not want his actions to have a great impact on the progress of the entire world.

Once this effect is too great, the effect of the experience of the previous year will be less. Because of changes in the process, many things in your memory will become worthless.

Before Cheng Yang had been watching the news on the forum, he wanted to see if there was anyone in the main city who had picked up the news. Later, he found that the above had been quiet. Cheng Yang knew that Yuan Jianze had intervened in this matter.

It can even be said that the reason why Cheng Yang has not been involved in Yuan Jianze has not been ruled out.

Cheng Yang is not prepared to continue on this issue and instead asks, "What about the employment of the farmers today, Lao Li?"

Li Wanshan said immediately: "Last night we had already managed the management of the peasants and the construction of the peasants. The hospital was built, but there were not many peasants in office. By noon, it was less than 2,000, and the pace of increase was still slowing."

Cheng Yang knew that what Li Wanshan said was completely true. Because the peasants' employment is the same as other deputies, they all need to complete the transfer task. There is only one kind of farmer's transfer task, which is to send it to a copy and cultivate it inside. From the sowing to the harvest, all the processes are correct before they are completed.

Although farmers are not allowed to have any type of work with difficult technologies, they are definitely a category that requires relatively high levels of experience. Whether fertilizing or removing insects, they need to be observed with the naked eye. Those who have never done farm work before the end of the day can naturally not accomplish the task once.

Fortunately, the rules of the heavens and the earth are also relatively human in this respect. A copy of the task is accelerated. As long as one process is completed, it will enter the next process in a very short period of time. If the movement is skilled, a full set of planting tasks will sit down, it will be more than an hour.

Now from the beginning of the task to the completion of a total of nearly a day, that is, the remaining of these people have failed to perform more than 10 times.

If you don't believe in chengdu, after these people practice for a day or two, successful employment will not be a problem.

When Cheng Yang from the storage ring took out the bag of fire fruit trees. To Li Wanshan, he said: "Lao Li, you go to a man who has a good talent for cultivation and give him this bag of tree species. Let him cultivate it properly. After this place, the key protection and miscellaneous people are forbidden."

Li Wanshan Listening to Cheng Yang's so cautious, he suddenly became serious and took the bag in the hands of Yang. The moment will also know the attributes of this thing. But what he now knows is only that it is a kind of tree that can produce fire spirits. As for the effect of this fire spirit, he did not know.

However, this does not prevent Li Wanshan from seriously taking this matter and carefully putting things into his own storage ring. Then he said, "The Lord is assured that I will ensure that all these seeds can grow smoothly. Moreover, since the farmers in our territory were the first to change jobs, the first farmer has an extremely strong unique talent, the name of this talent. Called Shennong, the effect is to increase the output of the farm twice and cut the growth cycle of the crop by half."

Cheng Yang was a surprise. Although he thought that the first farmer who transferred to the farm was likely to have an excellent talent, he did not expect it to be so. powerful. In the last episode, the first person who completed the peasants' transfer did not disclose their attributes. No one even knew who was the first to complete the transfer of the peasants. Cheng Yang is now finally understand that this powerful Shennong talent is worthy of being the only natural talent.

"What's this person's name?" Cheng Yang asked.

Li Wanshan said: "He called Zi Sang."

"Surnamed?" "Cheng Yang is very strange, but these are all irrelevant, he continued," Well, this fire spirit fruit tree will be handed over to the child Sang This is equivalent to a triple increase in the production of fire spirits, and it is absolutely invincible."

Actually, Shennong talent is not only simpler than raising triple production, it shortens the growth cycle by half, and it undoubtedly makes it possible for the village of Fallen Village to fight. Earlier enjoyment of fire spirits is more conducive to the exercise of its value.

Later, the two discussed the development of the next village. Li Wanshan left Cheng Yang's small courtyard.

Then, Cheng Yang asked people to find Tan Chao and sent him to inform Liu Hao, so that he immediately rushed back to Fall Feng Village.

After half an hour, the two men came to Cheng Yang's room one after another.

Liu Hao noticed Tan overtime, obviously somewhat curious, because he had never seen this person Chao Chao, and now Cheng Yang alone called them two, obviously there is something to arrange for them to do.

Cheng Yang let the two get seated first, and then said with a smile: "You two do not know it, I introduce you to this, this is Liu Hao, is one of the main battle camps of the Fengfeng Village. Hao Zi, this is the talent I got back from the main city a few days ago. The name is Chao Chao, and you have more exchanges and exchanges later."

Liu Hao and Chao Chao immediately greeted each other and they knew each other.

Cheng Yang went on to say: "To find you today, there is a task for you. Ho Tzu, you also know the thing that conjures the magic beads. The last time the enchanted herd attacked Dongshan Village, it was caused by the condensation of the magic beads. Chao, you simply talk about things after the incident."

Chao Chao did not hesitate to directly complete this whole thing. Liu Hao did not have any dissatisfaction with Tan Chao after listening. After all, the other side was forced to do so.

"Lord, this Lu Gaofeng is really too hateful. What are you going to do?" Liu Hao asked directly.

Cheng Yang said: "I had planned to keep Lu Feng first and let him contain Yuan Jianze. However, he did not think that he had an action today. He even pushed the news of our village's existence to the forum. In the following period, the whole The main cities of the world will inevitably make great efforts to get through the main city's exit from the city and occupy the field garrison. This is unfavorable to us. In order to avoid this guy from making any moths in the future, I intend to solve him."

Cheng Yang The cloud was light, but Liu Hao and the two could feel the meaning of killing in the words. Liu Hao said, "How do we kill? Wait and wait outside the city?"

Cheng Yang said: "It doesn't matter. I'll be tomorrow. Try to lead the other side out of the main city, and then you will directly mask the assassination. At your speed, immediately after the success, the other party will not even contact me if he has any doubts."

Liu Hao Nodded his head, at his current speed, it is not difficult to accomplish this task.

Tan Chao was puzzled at this time and asked: "The Lord, do I need to do anything?"

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "You have other tasks. After Hiroko kills Lu Gaofeng, you hide with Yuan Jianze and see him. In the end I can't be sure whether Yuan Jianze knew exactly what Lu Gaofeng and Ding Ming were doing behind the scenes, and this time Lu Gao brought things from our village to the forum, and I suspect Yuan Jianze will act. Things must be careful, can not make any mistakes."

Tan Chao said immediately: "The Lord rest assured that as long as it is not fighting, I can come and go freely in the main city."

Cheng Yang naturally believe what he said, hide this powerful talent skills The place is not comparable to ordinary stealth skills.

Later, Cheng Yang took out a storage ring from her arms and gave it to Chao Chao. He said, "This thing is for you to use. You need to prepare some supplies, buy some medicine, and something. Early tomorrow morning. , start with me."

Tan Chao took the ring and was quite excited. Although Tan Chao has not used the storage ring, he has also seen it in the grocery store and naturally knows the value of this thing. But at that time he could only look at it and he couldn't even think about the purchase. Cheng Yang has now handed him a storage ring and it is no wonder that he will be excited.

However, Chao Chao was not a tweaker. After putting the ring on, he gave a thank to Cheng Yang and turned away.

Liu Hao stayed in place. After Tan Chao went away, he said, "Yang Zi, do you have anything else to say?"

Cheng Yang said, "Isn't this nonsense? I have nothing left to say to you? For a while After you go back, you will arrange things in Caohe Village. At the same time, you will transfer your chasing battalion back to Laifeng Village. Then we have a big move."

Liu Hao was taken aback first, and then he said: "There is a big move. , It should be so long ago, this time every day to kill those enchanted beasts, almost boring dead.Do not look at these enchanted beasts in the early stage is very powerful, but after our strength grows up, these enchanted beasts are purely into The source of psionic value, the daily battle is not a little challenging."

Cheng Yang gave him a look and said: "You want to be challenging, go straight to reclamation. Ah, you can drive directly to the east for twenty or thirty kilometers. Absolutely Finding something challenging."

Liu Hao said with a grim face: "Yang Zi, you don't want to kill me. I'm not afraid to touch those second-stage enchanted beasts.... But I'm not worried about it. In another five or six days, I will be able to advance. Apprentice, and that time even singled out the early second-order magic beasts mention.