Chapter 185 - Dress Up

Cheng Yang is a familiar and unfamiliar person in the main city. The reason why he is familiar with is because everyone is familiar with his name. When talking about strangeness, he is naturally unfamiliar with his face.

If Cheng Yang walks like this, it will definitely be blocked. Even if he says his own name, it will inevitably lead to conflict. There is also a way to not process yang, his face is strange to others, but there is a guy's face these people absolutely know, it is white.

So now Cheng Yang is riding directly on the white rush.

First of all, Cheng Yang was undoubtedly killing the enemies in the periphery. The first thing they saw was Xiaobai's tall stature. They could be scared and thought they had encountered a powerful demon. What about beasts? When they saw Cheng Yang sitting on the back of a white background, they immediately understood what was going on. For the time being, whether they are hearing or seeing about the enchanted beast that has been surrendered, there is only Cheng Yang and his white tiger.

Several combatants quickly glanced at each other, and then two of them rapidly rushed toward the direction of the main city. They lifted the refugees outside and quickly said to the circle of insiders: "Rapid To inform the commander, Cheng Yang came again."

However, his voice had just fallen and the heavy footsteps had already come behind him. He didn't need to turn his head and could guess that Cheng Yang had reached behind him. Because the faces on the face of the several combatants in front of him have already told him.

Almost without any hesitation, this guy flashed off in a flash, including those who had stopped in front of the road and also flashed off, they do not want to be directly hit by the giant white tiger.

White Tiger rushed to these people at an extremely fast pace and stopped instantly. This could have scared the two warlords who had just been tipped off. They feared that Cheng Yang was unhappy and had been slaughtered by the other party.

Cheng Yang was not an irritated person. He grinned and said: "You are moving very quickly! However, you do not need to inform you of Yuan Shiling. I am not looking for him today, but there are other things."

To sum up, Cheng Yang directly drilled into the main city, leaving behind a large group of people who looked at each other. They didn't even know what rushed Cheng Yang was doing. They didn't even know what to do now.

As for the refugees, they were even more abashed. They didn't even know who the rushed man was. But looking at the prestigious squad who had not even dared to put one in front of this man, it was estimated that the identity of that person must be different. . Many people secretly vowed in their hearts that they must work hard. There will be such a day in the future.

Cheng Yang did not care about these people's excessive thoughts. He was also having a headache at the moment.

Before only looking at the smooth entry into the main city, I did not expect too many people to pay attention because it was too high-profile. If not, he would not be able to enter the main city without a sound.

Now there are two paths before him. Either rush directly to the place Tan Chao has said to see if his son is still there. Or just make a low-key point and find a place where nobody is going to make Xiao Bai smaller. Then think of ways to slip to the destination.

Cheng Yang's brain is not sick, and naturally he knows that the second method should be adopted now. However, it is not easy to find a place where nobody is in the present main city. At a glance, there are densely populated people everywhere.

After thinking about the process, he quickly thought of a solution. It is not easy to find a secluded place on the street. But at the moment, the main city is not as empty as it used to be. There are lots of tall buildings everywhere. As long as there is enough psionic energy for these buildings, anyone can live in them.

Cheng Yang quickly chose a street with very high traffic. Then entered one of the tall buildings.

The appearance of the buildings in the main city and even the internal structure are not much different from those before the end of the day. The thirty-storey building chosen by Cheng Yang also has elevators. Of course, calling it an elevator is not very suitable. Because the energy it needs to operate is not electricity, it is psionic. As for where this psionic power came from, it was very simple, and it was collected from the incumbent who lived in it.

This elevator is very wide, Cheng Yang riding a small white drill into the crowd are not the slightest sense of. Cheng Yang alone is the only one who enters the elevator. Although the population of the main city of Yucheng is as high as hundreds of thousands, the main city has more rooms and there is definitely a large surplus. What's more, there are still many people who don't have superfluous psionic value in these buildings. The occupancy rate of this building chosen by Cheng Yang is only less than 20%, and no one is escalating with him. of.

At the moment the elevator door closed, Cheng Yang immediately ordered Xiao Bai to shrink his size, and then he randomly pressed several floors and waited slowly for the elevator to reach his destination.

In this way, even if the following people are watching the floor where the elevator stays, it is impossible to know which level Cheng Yang actually entered.

On the 21st floor, Cheng Yang stepped out of the elevator door. There are six houses on this floor. The door of the house where someone lives is marked. Cheng Yang directly came to an unmarked room door and put his hand in the door. Above, called out the room's management panel.

The size of the suite he chose was only 20 square meters, and he needed a Psionic value of 100 points for each month of residence, which is considered very cheap.

Cheng Yang did not care about this psionic value, and entered 100 points directly into it. The door opened immediately.

After Cheng Yang entered the room, he searched for a set of ordinary magician equipment from the storage ring, and the headdress of this equipment was not a magic hat but a cloak, a cape that completely covered the head. Although this kind of dressing made him reduce his combat effectiveness, but with his strength, even if he did not rely on these equipments, he could come and go freely in the main city.

Cheng Yang then told Xiao Bai to stay in this room, he opened the door and left.

In fact, Cheng Yang also thought about taking the white belt. After all, it can change his body size without worrying about being recognized by others. But Cheng Yang knew that at this stage, even if it was an animal that didn't make a big deal, as long as it appeared to the side of the veterans, it was very compelling. Because after the end of the world, besides enchanting the beast, the entire world will no longer see other ordinary livestock and beasts.

Anyway, this room is owned by Cheng Yang within a month. As long as he does not open the door, others do not want to go in. It is also safe for Xiao Bai to stay here. After waiting for things to be done, he returned to take the white.

Cheng Yang entered the elevator again and quickly went downstairs.

When he walked out of the building gate, Cheng Yang found that 78 people downstairs really did not stay far away. They all stared at the door.

Cheng Yang's coming out did not arouse the attention of these people. After all, in the main city, the number of magicians with cloaks was not small. His dress was not unpleasant. What's more, Cheng Yang's most obvious identity mark was left by him upstairs, and other people would naturally not care about an ordinary person who came out of the building.

Cheng Yang swiftly left the building, and then seemed to leisurely stroll around in the main city. He also had a purpose in doing so. He wanted to see if anyone would continue to follow him.

After half an hour, Cheng Yang had completely determined that no one had paid attention to himself. He only began to find the address according to the address Chao Chao had said.

If the change is the first time anyone else enters the main city, it is not an easy task to find what Xu Chao describes as the Xu Ji grocery store. Ke Cheng Yang I lived here for several months, the entire main city has also been visited by him numerous times, is extremely familiar with the natural architecture here.

A few minutes later, Cheng Yang had already stood at the entrance of Xu Keji grocery store. Bypassing this grocery shop, Cheng Yang saw the building that Tan Chao said.

When Cheng Yang was standing in the lane of the fourth floor, the expression on his face was very gloomy, because there was no sign on Room 401 that Tan Chao said. That is to say, this house is now ownerless, anyone Can live in.

Cheng Yang secretly said: "It seems to be late, this Lu Feng is also too cautious, right?"

Now how to do? Cheng Yang could not decide for a moment. Now even if he delivers a psionic value into this room, absolutely no clue can be found.Because according to the current rules and regulations of the world, once these rooms are withdrawn, everything inside will be automatically restored, and even the traces on the walls will disappear.

Cheng Yang is now not allowed to pinpoint Lu Feng's decision whether to change the hostage or kill it, but he is more likely to change places. After all, Lu Gaofeng can't be sure whether Tan Chao died or died. He has more children, which is not what Lu Gaofeng is.

"Looks like you want to be low-key will not work!" Cheng Yang snorted, and then got into the elevator again.

Originally Cheng Yang intended to rescue the child quietly, because he did not want people to know that Tan Chao was in his own hands. For a person with a strong hidden ability, the greatest value is hidden in the unknown. Locally, if everyone knows that Cheng Yang has a master who is proficient in concealment, the effect will undoubtedly be reduced a lot.

But now this road does not work. He does not want to waste time searching for the city. The only way is to directly search for the top person of Lu.As for whether Lu Gaofeng is willing to hand over people, Cheng Yang does not have much consideration. Even if Lu Gaofeng is reluctant to do so, he also has a way to let the other party give in.

When Cheng Yang walked out of the building, he roughly resolved the direction and walked toward the central area of ​​the main city.

In the capacity of Lu Gaofeng, nature will not naturally live in ordinary residential buildings. This was the case with the last century. Naturally, this is also the case.

Soon Cheng Yang came to the street full of lofts and looked at the posts and guards that stood inside. Cheng Yang felt quite a few thoughts.

This is the center for the rights of the city. The vast majority of the people in the entire city have their heads and faces. This includes Yuan Jianze.

Not Yuan Jianze didn't want to live in a better villa, but because the price of the villa made him unable to afford it. When Yuan Jianze chose to live here, the guarding power of this street was naturally strengthened. For convenience, other people settled here.