Chapter 144 again fights dreams

Liu Hao has no way of refuting what Cheng Yang said. After all, survival in such a doomsday is a kind of adventure. For each warlord, they are against the tide and return if they don't. ''If you want to stay at the forefront of human evolution, you must continue to take risks and continue to work hard.

"You said this guy is docile? Who saw this guy is docile?" Liu Hao had to find an excuse to spit it out to get around the topic.

When the two were talking nonsense, someone came up with a plate of grilled meat, while there were some gruel.

Now people eat meat all day and they are very tired of eating. Although no one complains, Cheng Yang transferred some stored food for everyone to eat. So far, Cheng Yang has not bought any food in the grocery store. The food he eats is either found in the rubble or killed by the enemies. This approach also reduces the size of the territory. A lot of burden.

However, the food stored there is limited. For a population of 100,000, these foods can be supplied for up to three or four months. This is because the contingent of convalescents in Luofeng Village has found a small grain storehouse under the rubble in the city. Can you leave so much food? Cheng Yang now prays that the deities can open up the planting function earlier. After all, even if they grow grain, they have to be harvested for at least four or five months.

During the meal, Liu Hao asked: "The Lord, you just said that you want to pass the copy of the nightmare difficulty level. Can you be sure?"

Cheng Yang said: "There is still some grasp of Bacheng, but you have to help me find a little priest with enough milk. , This is more insurance. "

Liu Hao said:" Now I chase the wind camp in the highest level of a priest has reached the middle level, plus equipment, almost every second to restore nearly 70 blood."

"50 points ah? Or less." Cheng Yang said, "But it's barely enough to use it."

Liu Hao depressed Road: "lord, now we have the strongest priest in the territories also middle-rank it?"

Cheng Yang Xiao laughed: " Your news is outdated. Today Liu Xie has just advanced to an advanced apprenticeship. With her abilities, the light of healing each time can restore more than 120 points of blood."

Liu Hao smiled. Road: "Lord, are you cheating! It is estimated that the newly occupied Heshan village chief is Liu Dahua to spend it? But this is indeed the best choice, her talent skills are too strong." After

two people finished eating Liu Hao made people call the pastor. This is indeed the first priest of the chasing camp, and was also the first priest to be transferred. Now her light of healing skills is about to rise to level 4 and is even stronger than Liu Ye in this respect.

However, this priest is not a woman but a male priest. His name is Zong Qiu.

"Lord, do you really need Zongqiu to cooperate with you? You don't need other people?" Liu Hao could not help asking before he set off.

Cheng Yang said: "This does not need to be. Although the nightmare-level copy of the wave ss is relatively strong, but it is only reflected in the amount of blood, in other respects it is only the second-order early enchanted animals only, compared with Xiaobai With greater advantages, as long as there is a pastor who can add blood to the White, there is no problem in customs clearance."

Liu Hao did not say anything after listening.

Later, Cheng Yang formed a team with Zong Qiu and sent it directly to the abandoned castle.

This mileage has come more than once, all the way through. Go straight to the fourth floor, even if met with the first-order peak of the small head, are also easy to solve the Cheng Yang and Xiao Bai, Zong Qiu only follow all the way to soy sauce.

quickly. The three men rushed to the top floor. In the face of the first enchanting beast of the same second order, Cheng Yang did not have any kindness. He immediately ordered Xiaobai to rush directly up.

White and the dwarf leader fought in one place. There is not much difference between the two sides and there is no unilateral rolling.

Both sides are just using instinct to fight. You take a stick and I stick. It's not fun to play. However, Xiaobai's fatal bite had some crippled effects, and with little effort, the giant dwarf fell a few pieces of meat.

This dwarf has a very high IQ, and knows that Xiao Bai's skills are so powerful that every time he flies, it will deliberately avoid the fatalities.

At the same time, Cheng Yang was not idle. He did not immediately use the frozen technique to assist the fight. Instead, he slowly slid the opponent's blood volume with a hockey technique.

This dwarf's blood volume is also about three or four thousand points, Cheng Yang and Xiao Bai together, each round can only kill each other about 150 points of life. In contrast, White would have to be more fragile, only 480 points of blood, can only hold less than ten rounds in the other hand.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang has Zong Qiu here. Basically, each time the other side consumes some white blood, he can immediately pull back this part of the blood.

If it is a battle between people, the enemy will definitely kill Zong Qiu in the first place. Who will let Zong Qiu have only 40 points in his life strength? If it was watched by the dwarf, it was instantly spiked.

After all, this dwarf is an enchanted beast. Its current hatred is completely concentrated on Xiao Bai. Although he occasionally wants to cross Xiaobai to attack Cheng Yang, he is blocked by Xiao Bai, who has an advantage in speed.

Seeing that the dwarf leader's blood volume had been reduced by half, it suddenly shouted and the stick slammed into the ground. The white tiger just felt the ground shaking for a moment. Cheng Yang, who was conscious of Xiaobai, instantly learned about Xiao Bai's experience. It seems that this guy has launched some kind of blinding skills.

Xiao Bai, who has no vision, can no longer attack. The dwarf momentarily bypassed Xiao Bai and flew directly toward Cheng Yang.

This guy has more strength and speed than himself, and if he is caught in it, he will absolutely be abused without resistance. But he still didn't plan to use cryotherapy. After all, it still had about half of his blood left. The ghost knew what was going to be a moth?

Cheng Yang hit an ice hockey and the dwarf leader took it hard. At this time, Cheng Yang had been too late to escape and left the other party to tap on his shoulder.

This moment, Cheng Yang felt that half of his body would be broken. This feeling was too strong. Suddenly his feet were unstable and he was photographed and flew out.

Zong Qiu's healing consciousness was good. When the dwarf leader changed his attack target, he immediately locked the treatment on Cheng Yang. In the moment that Cheng Yang was photographed, the light of healing came and Cheng Yang had just lost. More than sixty bloodes were filled again.

Cheng Yang fell to the ground, endured the pain of his body and climbed up, but he just stood firm, this dwarf leader rushed up again. Cheng Yangcai had just raised his Mithril Staff and had yet to shoot an ice hockey in the future. This guy had another stick knocking at his head.

Cheng Yang would not dare to use his head to fight against each other's attack, if the other side has any disability or smashing characteristics, he might have brains and chapped.

When Cheng Yang also refused to attack, the body instantly tilted, escaped the head, but the chest was still heavy stunned, and just got up and then flew out of the body. The severe pain made Cheng Yang face twisted.

Zong Qiu's healing was very timely.

This could not help but make Cheng Yang think of a kind of torture. He will smash you on one side and heal you on one side. He will hang your life and will not let you die.

But now Cheng Yang would rather not torture this torture. If he is accidentally killed, it is a tragedy.

In the next two seconds, Cheng Yang was shot twice again, and the durability of his defensive equipment instantly reduced a lot. Fortunately, the treatment of Zong Qiu was always so timely and kept his blood volume at more than two hundred.

At this time, White finally recovered from the blinding state, and after a loud rage, he went straight to the dwarf leader. The area of ​​the top floor of this castle is not very large.

The previous scene was repeated again. Xiao Bai was attacking the dwarf leader in front. Cheng Yang was methodically launching an ice hockey. The dwarf leader's health began to decline steadily.

Seeing that the dwarf leader's health value will be reduced to the last 10%, Cheng Yang's spirit is getting more and more nervous, he is always worried that this guy will make a comeback moth.

However, after the attack on the two or three sides, the dwarf leader fell to the ground unwillingly, and Cheng Yang knew that he wanted more.Although this dwarf chief is a wave ss under the copy of a nightmare, but the addition is only the value of life after all, the degree of change / state is also limited, can have a strong skill even if it is good. If he had any more powerful means, wouldn't he let people live?

The nightmare-level difficulty clearance of the abandoned castle was successfully completed, and Cheng Yang also received a reward for customs clearance.

In addition to the four pieces of silver-grade equipment hitting all the way, the most important nature is the first-pass reward.

Not surprisingly, this first-round reward is a statue-elevating stone. It seems that the first-pass reward for a field resident is inseparable. In front of this statue, the objective of lifting the stone can only be the archer statue, which Cheng Yang already knew.

Next, Cheng Yang and two of them withdrew their copies. Cheng Yang took away a necklace of magical attack power from the four pieces of silver equipment that exploded, and then he continued riding on the white to continue sweeping out.

Originally, Cheng Yang intended to kill the enchanted beast in the vicinity. He waited until the early morning to cross the border again, and then returned to Luofeng Village. However, the time is still relatively early, and it is less than nine in the evening. Cheng Yang estimated the time and went straight to the city.

He plans to award a copy of the first pass of the difficult difficulty of the Undead Canyon tonight.

In fact, Cheng Yang had already had the ability to pass through this difficult level of difficulty. As long as there is the help of Yu Kai and Liu Hao, plus a few priests who can give a little effort, they can completely achieve a lossless clearance. But for this copy of the first pass reward, Cheng Yang is not particularly looking forward to. This is not to say that this first-pass reward is not good, on the contrary, its value is still very large, but the key is that this thing he does not need now, because it needs the second-order early stage to use.

However, since we now have the strength to easily pass customs, there is no need to wait. It's always safer to leave things out and put them on your own storage ring than to keep a copy of your first pass.