Chapter 132

When these leaders of the main city feel that this matter has been calm, they suddenly found one thing. In the pub's Wanbao Pavilion, someone actually auctioned it back. City stone.

In the past, it was also considered that since the world is completely gamified, the function of returning to the city must also be possessed. In the end how to achieve this function, all people are just guessing.

Now they see something like Hui Shishi, and they suddenly understand it.

For the function of the Huicheng Stone, they are already clear from the description of their attributes. There is no doubt that there is such a handful of stone back to the city, and there are many peace of mind to venture out. Moreover, it is now the 20th day of the last day, and the first stone to return to the city appears. It is no doubt that this thing is very precious.

They originally thought that this was the only one to return to the city. After the success of the first person's bid, other people were also annoyed. How did they not get a higher price? Although this is a one-time consumable item, it is also a lifelong surprise!

However, their frustrations did not last long. A stone was sent back to the city. At this time, some people couldn't calm down. They quickly added the price to the top and won the stone.

When people thought it was the end of the matter, people found that there was a return to the city stone was put up.

All people are very clear that these return to the city must be obtained by a certain individual, otherwise it would not be possible for such a clever contract time to appear so many stones back to the city. What people are thinking about now is, how many people have returned to the city in the end? If you can figure this out, bidding on them is also more beneficial.

The results can be imagined, they can not know the number of stone back to the city, in this psychology of suffering and loss, many people could not resist bidding.

But with the foremost wave of the richest local tyrants searching for what they want. The price began to gradually decline. If so, the amount of psionic values ​​accumulated by these Huicheng Stones will also be an astronomical figure.

This number makes some people feel uneasy, because the Hui City Stone is still being put up, and then was sold away, it seems never to end.

This is 70,000 psionic energy! I am afraid that is the head of the world's richest veterans. Is it hard to come up with such a psionic value? As long as a bit of rationality is known to all, the power of one might not be supported by one person only. Plus the adjustment of rules in the morning, these leaders would not dare to search for psionic values. So now it seems to them that this psionic value is enough to make anyone jealous.

The same city loft is located in the main city. Yuan Jianze is sitting in a chair and thinking hard.

At this time, a person came in and Yuan Jianze looked up and it was Stuart who came.

"How? How did you shoot a few stones back to the city?" Yuan Jianze asked immediately.

Situ Fang said: "Commander, I only took a picture. You said that the bid can not exceed 6,000, but the competition is too fierce, and basically every time someone at the last time to take back the city stone."

Yuan Jianze also understand The difficulty of the auction, after all, they have limited the highest price, Stuart made a very small operation space, immediately said: "There is a piece of it to use it first, then look at the opportunity to take a few more. After all, this thing is a one-time consumption It is not worthwhile to invest too much in product."

Situ nodded. Said: "I understand."

Yuan Jianze suddenly asked: "Is there any news on the forum about this city stone? For example, where did this thing go from here?"

Situ Fang said: "There was a message about Huicheng Stone. However, there is no value at all. Most of the news is inquiring about intelligence about people selling back to the city, but so far no one has admitted at the forum that they sold it."

Yuan Jianze said: "This is also true. normal. in my opinion, this man since stone can sell back to the city, will certainly be one of the main town of the people. he will certainly be very dangerous if not after the main city of the summit-level character, identity exposed. "

Stuart said hair : "The commander was right about you. Now it is estimated that the man has accumulated more than 600,000 psionic energies. If there is no ability, it is really dangerous."

Yuan Jianze said: "Before this, the man is absolutely like a mouse now. How deep is it? More importantly, it's another thing. How are you going to find out now?"

Szeto naturally knew what Yuan Jianze was asking.

Before Yuan Jianze met with Cheng Yang at the Portal of Necromancer Canyon. There is a speculation in his mind that there may be places for transfer in addition to professional statues in the main city. But there was no other evidence to support his inference.

However, in the recent period of time, some items in Wanbao Pavilion have been released one after another, making him feel that his guesses are more and more likely.

Architectural drawings, special career transfer props, and even the ability to transfer beads, these things can not be used in the main city without exception. All people who have used this stuff get only one hint, which is that the use fails.

Why does it fail? no one knows.

Unlike Yuan Jianze, he knows that Cheng Yang's existence also knows that Cheng Yang's men still have a team who have never been transferred to the main city.

Obviously, there are still many things in the world that we do not understand. There are just too many unknown things in the area or around the city.Yuan Jianze concluded that there is bound to be an existence similar to the main city in the vicinity of the city. This "main city" is called a deity called the resident.

Cheng Yang is likely to have owned such a place when the end of the day, but also from the resident to obtain unimaginable benefits. Otherwise, Cheng Yang absolutely cannot have such a powerful strength.

Therefore, Yuan Jianze issued a decree to Stuart, sending people to search for information related to this on the forum. He was watching some of Cheng Yang's men secretly to see if he could find some clues.

Situ Wei immediately said: "Commander, there are no clues on the forum at present, but through our stalking near the outskirts of the city on both sides of the north and south, we find that every day a large group of people enters and exits from the south channel, and these people are almost always The combatants, and each time they return from the evening, they will rescue a group of refugees from the rubble of the main city."

Yuan Jianze said with a bright eye and said: "So, the opponent's station is just south of the city? You can follow from People in and out of the channel inferred how many people there are in the end?"

Situ Fang said: "The inference can be inferred, but it is not very accurate. If there is still some people who have never passed through this channel, there is no way to know the exact number. The current situation is that the opponents should not be less than 1,500."

Yuan Jianze frowned and said: "There are 1,500 people! This is not too much. Their strength ? how "

Stuart hair and said:" there is strength in general, and how far we have not accounted for the only point advantage might just order them apprentice job seekers in the war. Example of this is based on our fighting between them and the magic of the beast speculated, the same is not very accurate. "

One idea to emerge from the Yuan Jianze heart, and can not stop getting bigger. He also knows that his own approach is very risky, but if you allow this type of development to continue, you will always be subject to control.

After a moment of silence, Yuan Jianze asked: "Our artillery reforms have gone awry."

Situ's announcement was immediately serious. The transformation of the artillery was a top secret in the military. Before the end of the day, in order to increase the fighting power of the weapons, all artillery pieces belonged to automatic artillery, and they were all electronically ignited. But after the end of the day, everything related to electricity failed. The missiles within the other missiles and tanks have completely become furnishings, but it is still possible that the artillery can be used. As long as the electronic ignition is changed to artificial ignition, the artillery can still launch and explode.

Situ Fang said: "Commander, we have very few weapons experts in this force. We must rely on people with a little bit of relevant knowledge to make improvements on our own. The progress is very slow. I am afraid it will take at least a month or so to really use it."

Yuan Jianze also knew that this matter was strongly forbidden. Their army was a combat-type army. It was not engaged in scientific research. It would have been a good idea to eventually transform the firing method of artillery.

In fact, in Yuan Jianze's heart, there are still some doubts. How powerful can this artillery fall to the ground after its successful transformation? Since the entire world was digitized, all injuries were measured in numbers. Normal pistols generally deal 3-5 damage. The rifle is one or two points higher. Sniper rifle damage with armor-piercing bullets can approach 10 points. As for how powerful the artillery can be, no one can tell.

"This matter has been stepped up, and at the same time it cannot relax and enhance the strength of the military. Now that we can no longer continue to control the turnover of the squad, there will inevitably be more ordinary people in the future who will become squads. If we do not have strong The strength, not to mention the outward expansion, is that it is impossible to control the main city of Handan city." Yuan Jianze said with a heavy heart.

Stuart frowned and said: "Commander, after this evolution of the enchanted beast, the number of outside first-order enchanted beasts has increased a lot. If we continue to use the previous methods of combat, I am afraid that each loss will be very large."

Yuan Jianze asked: "What good advice do you have?"

Situ Fang said: "We used to disperse all middle- ranking combatants in various ranks and lead the team to kill enchanted herds. But now such a team has already It is not enough to fight against the enchanted herd, so I suggest that all the masters be concentrated and used as a sharp knife team to kill larger enchanted herds. Fragmented enchanted beasts are handed to ordinary combatants. Killing. Just like this, the amount of psionic power earned each day will be reduced by a lot."

Yuan Jianze sighed and said: "Just do it according to your methods. It is not easy to cultivate a bachelor. We cannot. This kind of loss."