Chapter 165 - Peel

After the battle ended, Cheng Yang also had time to listen to Yu Kai's casualty report in the future, and he was told by the other party that there were signs of escape from the combatants hiding in the trees outside the village.

How could Cheng Yang allow the other party to flee? Although Cheng Yang did not dare to be completely sure, but he still felt that this enchanted beast rebellion was probably caused by humans.

When Cheng Yang did not hesitate, he immediately flew away from the village with Yu Kai. As a ghost hunter with a soul eagle, Yu Kai naturally knows his position.

After a few minutes, Cheng Yang and the two saw the goal they were looking for. A thirty-year-old was hiding in the direction of the city. The sneaky appearance was like what he could not do. People's things are normal.

This man did not know that, in the air above his head, there was a hawk with more than one metre in its wings and hovering in the air. The white feathers on its head illustrated its body. It was a bald eagle.

"Stand!" Yu Kai shouted, suddenly shocking the cautious man.

How can the other party obey Yu Kai's instructions? Not only hasn't stopped, it has now got into a bush and accelerated forward.

But he just ran two steps and then he lost his ability to move. In the blink of an eye, Cheng Yang came to the front of the incapacitated combatants and pulled him out of the bush.

Cheng Yang clutched his knees with both hands. After a while, the man was terrified and found that his mouth could not move.

"Lord, he...why is this going on?" Yu Kai asked the man's horrified look and could not help but ask.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "Nothing. He took off his jawbone so that he couldn't bite his tongue. You took him. We would go back to Dongshan and interrogate again."

Although it is not a bit of a tongue, it must be Will die, but if he continues to bite, the rules will default to this is a kind of attack on himself. The amount of blood will continue to decrease, but in the end it will also lose life.

Yu Kai was not ambiguous. He took it from Cheng Yang and then squatted on his shoulder and returned to Dongshan Village.

After returning to the village, Liu Chengen has already calculated the war damage of the war. When Cheng Yang heard the data spoken from the mouth of the other party, the expression on his face was hazy and the man on Yu Kai's shoulder looked a bit more murderous.

Originally, Dongshan Village had nearly 4,000 combatants. This war actually lost one-third of the battle. This is a huge number. Although most of the deceased were war veterans in Dongshan Village. Their fighting experience is less than that of the members of the main battle camp, but this still makes Cheng Yang feel a wave of pain.

Not to mention the losses caused by the deaths of these war-wants, nor how much it costs them to cultivate these warlords. Just because of the nearly 1,000 lives, it is difficult for Cheng Yang to suppress the anger in his heart. This is an anger for the end of the day and an anger for the gods.

Cheng Yang said to Liu Chengen: "Liu deputy leader, you let people bury the deceased, and they are the heroes of Dongshan Village. They are also the heroes of the village of Luofeng Village. As for the pension, you will follow the standards that we established at the time. "

Liu Chengen nodded heavily, followed by going down to arrange these things.

Cheng Yang turned around and said to Yu Kai: "Lao Yu. When we went to a private house, we had a good life to ask....Yes, I'd like to find a priest over there. If this guy is killed, it's ok. To the answer we want. In addition, we must find someone who has tailoring skills."

Yu Kai responded . Then came Cheng Yang into a private house. The guy was thrown on the ground and he got a rope. He tied it tightly to a pillar on the floor, and then turned to leave the house.

"The best thing you can do now is to think about it. How do you answer my question?" Cheng Yang pulled the guy's mandible back to his original position and watched this guy's eyes keep spiralling. It was estimated that he was not playing well. The idea, even warned.

"Why did you catch me? You call illegally restricting personal freedom. It is an offence." This guy suddenly said rightly.

Cheng Yang looked at him with a look of an idiotic expression and said: "Daddy, what a stupid outfit is like, is it okay? At least there is a little professionalism. You like this, I really have a knife to kill you. Impulse."

Hearing a killing word in Cheng Yang's words, the man's eyes flashed a glimmer of fear, but quickly covered the past and continued: "What makes me stupid? Although there are monsters everywhere on the earth, It still exists because the army still exists. If you dare to detain others arbitrarily, Yuan Ling will not let you off."

Cheng Yang stared at him coldly and said: "You don't say anything Yuan Shiling, in this place, no one can about my decision. I do not bullshit with you, while I ask you what the problem is, you'd better answer truthfully, or I do not mind letting you try the taste of ancient torture. "

the man heard the torture, is hearts It is disapproved that he is a war veteran. He has a deep understanding of the rules of the world. He knows very well that even if the other side wants to torture himself, it will only happen a few times, as long as his own health is exhausted. , Not a dead end? For the person in front of him, he also knows that if the other person personally used his sentence, it is not a punishment but a spike.

At this moment, Yu Kai came in with a middle-aged man of forty years old and said to Cheng Yang: "I have brought the lord, the priest, and you just started, if this guy doesn't give a In reply, I can't explain to the nearly 1,000 brothers who died."

Cheng Yang looked at the door and said, "I don't ask you to find someone who has tailoring skills? Why?"

Yu Kai smiled. Said: "Did you forget that I was a tailor? You know, in the current territory, my career level is definitely the highest. Lord, you said to find pastor, I can understand, but how do you need tailoring skills? What?"

Cheng Yangsen smiled coldly and said: "Lao Yu, according to the current rules, we cannot use him for punishment, because any harm to him will be considered as an attack, and the ordinary attack will bring The pain is not very strong. If we do not achieve the effect of torture, we all know that those who have gone through the battle."

Yu Kai nodded. He also knows about these rules. Attacks between people now, as long as they hit the other's body, will bring harm, and this attack is all an attack on the body surface, sometimes even the skin can not be pierced, the reason is because people The attack has no special effect.

In fact, Cheng Yang's / pet / object Xiaobai has a special effect, but its attack is too strong, and the guy does not lose his life.

Cheng Yang went on to say, "The skill as a job clerk is the same, but there is one exception, that is, deputy skills. You should know that there is a skinning in your deputy skills. This skill is absolutely a confession by torture. The best skills."

Yu Kai is a glimpse, and then suddenly said: "The Lord, you should not let me use the skinning skills of this guy, right? This is not useful for the enchanted beast corpse?"

Cheng Yang is very firm He shook his head and said: "Naturally it is not, as long as it is a skinned animal, you can use this skill to peel it. Moreover, you think that this skill can only be used for the body, but it is inertial thinking, because the enchanted beast It's impossible to lie there waiting for you to skin."

Yu Kai seems to understand it, but his face still has a deep shock. He had previously peeled the enchanted beast a lot, and these skins were basically made into equipment. They can now be stripped into people, and they are still a living person. It is indeed difficult for Yu Kai to Accepted things.

Needless to say, Yu Kai, who had to take care of himself, was the priest. His face was also pale. Cheng Yang's practice was really cruel in his opinion. Even if he wanted to extort confessions by torture, it was too much.

Cheng Yang was able to guess their thoughts. He couldn't help but sigh. Those who have never experienced the cruelty of the end will know the future of mankind. If they can know, I am afraid that they will hate this kind of human internal friction. In particular, these people who want to point their swords to their compatriots in order to be selfish should indeed be knighted.

"Do you think I'm cruel?" Cheng Yang looked at the man who was sitting on the floor, his eyes full of fear, and said.

Yu Kai gave a wry grin and said: "Lord, I don't think you are cruel in this way, but I'm not going to do it myself."

Although the priest didn't say anything, the expression on his face was Shows his inner thoughts at the moment.

Cheng Yang said: "If the disaster in Dongshan Village is caused by the man in front of you today, do you still think that I am cruel? If we don't clarify the situation here, Dongshan Village may experience it every day. In this kind of war, will you still feel cruel in this way?"

The priest's face expressed deep hatred. As a pastor, even though he did not charge on the front line today, he did not even stand on the fence, but they did not It is clear to see that today, one after another, one's own extremely familiar figure, has fallen forever on the wall and will never wake up again.

"Lord, I completely agree with you," said the priest.

Yu Kai looked at the priest with a grin and said: "Ye Tao, you stand up and say no pain, or do you want to start?"

The pastor Ye Tao smiled and said: "My deputy is an alchemist, you are always Can't let me throw this guy into a potion?"

Yu Kai looked at the guy on the ground and suddenly pulled out a sharp knife and said, "If I'm unlucky, then it's time to experiment with this guy. "Of course, Yu Kai is going to kneel down to the guy on the ground.