Chapter 23- Confusion

But there were some people that didn't have much trust in Cheng Yang, they felt that he was just tricking them. Now that they weren't selected, they would first wait and see. As long as they weren't driven out of Luo Feng Village, they weren't at a disadvantage.

Cheng Yang had no interest in the opinion of these people, he took his chosen ten people to the front of the profession statues. Following the familiar process, everyone was able to transfer.

Cheng Yang was very satisfied with the gifted talents of the 10 people that transferred. In addition to three people, the rest have A-level talent. For the remaining three people, there are two with B-class talent, leaving a man with a powerful S-class talent, and he was first person Cheng Yang rescued from Huimin Town, Zhao Chuan.

It seemed that at the moment Luo Feng Village transfers were still at the forefront of the world, or else the talent wouldn't be so high.

Name: Zhao ChuanSubordinate Force: Luo Feng VillageOccupation: SummonerRank: Low-order Summoner's apprentice (0%)Age: 31Life: 110 yearsHealth: 30Mana: 20Physical Attack: 1Magic Attack: 5Physical Defense: 1Magic Defense: 1Attack Speed: 1Movement Speed: 1.1Talent:
1. Each increasing a minor order, enhances summoned beast's attack by 3%.
2. Beast Might (special talent): Within a radius of a hundred meter of the summoned animal location, all enemy strength that is not higher than the Summoner's attack damage will have their defense weakened by 10%. Each increasing a major order, range will be extended by 3 times.Skills:
1. Spiritualism: Level 1 (Summoner basic skill, through cultivation it can gradually enhance one's strength. Skill level increases associated with career-order ascension.)
2. Summon Dark Wolf: Level 1 (Summons a Dark Wolf that deals magic damage at close range. Inherits 100% of the Summoner properties, Dark Wolf's duration lasts for 10 minutes, the cooldown is 1 minute. Spell consumes 10 mana. Proficiency 0%.)Equipment:
+Staff: Summoner status symbol, holds no additional properties.

After seeing the properties of Zhao Chuan, Cheng Yang could only described it as shocking, he didn't expect Zhao Chuan to have a special talent.

The general talent improved a person's property, while the special talent had nothing to do with increasing the person's property. In this regard, the Management talent was a special type of general talent. To decide which was better between the two, it was hard to say. There was a reason why management talent was not regarded as a special talent, it was because a special talent had a restriction on the profession that could use it. Such as Zhao Chuan's talent, which could only be used by Summoner to bring out the effect. If Zhao Chuan were to transfer to other occupations, Cheng Yang was afraid this talent would be wasted. In this world, you weren't able to reset your occupation.

For the time being, Zhao Chuan's talent couldn't be seen as powerful, now almost all enchanted beast attack damage and defense were still in single digits, weakening it by 10% would have no effect. But in the future when the defense property reaches the hundreds, weakening it by 10% was equivalent to weakening dozens of points in large scale combat. It was an absolute nightmare for large group of enemies.

Next, Cheng Yang took five senior transfers to integrate into a part of his team, making his team form its shape.

Currently Luo Feng Village was only level 1, so there wasn't any building that were available to create a legion, he made his team split up into small groups that are consisted of five people per group. This made the management of the teams very loose.

At this time, Yu Kai led his selected 10 people to the altar to undergo their transfers, while Cheng Yang taught his newcomer the basic operation of their skills and the correct way to use their profession. He also teach them some basic combat techniques.

After Zhao Chuan successfully transferred, those that weren't selected became excited. Because they saw that after Zhao Chuan had his transfer, his hand appeared to be holding a weapon similar to the ones Cheng Yang and his group had in their hands. Wasn't this proof that they could really fight the monsters the same way as Cheng Yang's group?