Chapter 199 - Organization and Personnel

When Cheng Yang returned to Luofeng Village, it was already four o'clock in the afternoon. He also did not go out to kill the enemies. Instead, he called Li Wanshan to his room to discuss what to do next.

In the evening, Yu Kai returned to Laifeng Village with his own fox hunting camp. Cheng Yang summoned all the main battle camps to convene a meeting.

There are many things to be decided this time, the most important of which is the expansion of the military. In addition, there are management problems for more than 100,000 people in each village. These are all major issues. They have come up with proposals and have significant benefits for the development of the territory. .

The meeting was fully opened for five or six hours, and it was approaching 1 a.m. before deciding everything.

For the expansion of the main battlefield, all the combatants who transferred to the main city were first expanded to the main battle camp. Or that this main battle camp can no longer be called a battle camp, but a battle group. Because now there are more than 1,500 people per team, close to the establishment of the two battalion. Of course, the number of establishments is more, and it is completely planned in accordance with the full number of delegations. The number of establishments for each group is more than 3,700, that is, the strength of the five battalion.

Each group has one person and three vice-captains.

The reason why the establishment of the group is now taken out is to facilitate the expansion. It is equivalent to putting the shelves first, and after the number of those who are in the post is increasing, direct personnel will be added. In fact, if Cheng Yang had a high requirement for the combat effectiveness of the army, these five war regiments can now be fully compiled. However, Cheng Yang finally decided to temporarily include only the warlords who had transferred from the village of Luofeng.

After waiting until the situation in Dongshan Village and Luohe Village is stable, all those who change jobs or become naturalized in these two villages must also join the army. This is a dead order. If you do not want to join the army, you can only take it. The attachment method was added to the territory.

Of course, those who have just been transferred from the three villages are also attached to the village of Luofeng Village in the first place. They also enjoy the bonus of professional statues in the village.

For this part of the arrangement, Cheng Yang has long been conclusive. Basically, according to the wishes, most people are engaged in life occupations, and some form armed forces for their affiliated garrisons. This armed force will also be the pool of reserve talents of the main army. After the expansion of the main army, only from then on, will it be from Each village's own armed forces are selected.

For the time being, the armed forces established by the villages will also be organized by groups. Each village can have a group of troops. As for the future expansion. It must be decided according to the number of mercenaries in the territory. After all, the armed forces of these villages, in addition to being responsible for cleaning up the enchanted beasts around them, must also maintain the security and stability of the entire jurisdiction if the number of mercenaries exceeds the official armed forces. More, this is an unstable factor.

For those in the territories who are unwilling to be overly constrained but want to engage in fighting careers, becoming a mercenary is their best choice. For these people, Cheng Yang will not stop. For now, the consumption of mercenaries will be the main source of tax revenue for each village.

Of course, mercenaries are not absolutely free, as long as they join the territory. Naturally it is bound by the rules of the territory. In addition to the need to pay taxes, the use of private houses is also required to pay, but so far, no village has no surplus civilian housing for mercenaries. So for the time being, they only have to pay taxes.

Farmers in different villages are also different in management. The peasants in the main city employ employment methods. It is not that Cheng Yang does not want to adopt this approach in other villages. Instead, there are too many people who are currently engaged in peasant occupations. With the current salary standards set by Luofeng Village, it is necessary to pay 10 psionic energy points per day as employment expenses.

Now it is only Luofeng Village, which has more than 60,000 peasants. That is to say, Laifeng Village needs to pay 600,000 psionics per day for this purpose.

Of course, this number may sound huge, but it is not a loss-making business. For a farmer, the 1st-level farm built has 2 mu of land. According to the experience of the last century, if you plant rice, there will be almost 1000 kg of harvest per mu. In other words, a farmer can harvest 2,000 kilograms of food in one season.

According to the price of grain sold in grocery stores today, the price per kilogram of food is 1 psionic value, and a farmer can receive two thousand psionic energy in one season. And each season Cheng Yang needs to pay only 1200 pounds of energy, with 40% of the surplus.

However, such calculations are based on normal circumstances. If the price fluctuates, or if the output changes due to climate, it will affect the revenue. In contrast, Cheng Yang's employment of these farmers is equivalent to helping them take risks.

As for those farmers who grow their own food, they only need to pay 20% of the income for each season as a tax.

This tax is an autonomous tax set by the lord, which is different from the transaction tax automatically charged by the territories. Although the tax that it collects is also used as the psionic value of the territory, it has a great deal of freedom.

Not only do these free farmers need to pay taxes, but also mercenaries need to pay taxes. However, unlike farmers who pay taxes in accordance with the harvest, the mercenaries are taxed on a per head basis. According to the current regulations of Fallen Village, each mercenary assigned to the underground floor of the Lok Fung Village needs to pay 1 psionic value per day as tax. Each time the strength is raised by a small step, taxation is doubled.

Relatively speaking, the proportion of this tax is definitely much higher than in the main city, because at present many of the leaders of the main city who control the main city, each war officer who has paid 1 psionic power over four or five days, can settle down in the main city.

From this point of view, the tax on mercenaries is lower than that of farmers, but in reality it is not. First of all, mercenaries belong to a very large occupation. Whether they buy pharmaceuticals or maintenance equipment, they need to consume psionic values. The psionic value they consume will create taxes for the territory. In contrast, a mercenary contributes tax revenue. The income is slightly higher than the farmers.

In addition, due to the sudden increase in the population of each village, the previous village management model has been unable to adapt to current needs. According to the decision of the meeting, Cai Tiancheng, deputy village head of Fenhe Village, and Liu Chengen, deputy head of Dongshan Village, were removed from the battle sequence and served as full-time deputy heads of village. At the same time, the village's management system must be set up as soon as possible.

For the time being, whether it is the village of the village of Luofeng, or the other four villages that are affiliated with it, in addition to the village administrative leadership team headed by the deputy head of the village, the following is divided into various departments, namely, the Department of Home Affairs and the Defense Department. Secretary, Department of Civil Affairs, Department of Finance and Taxation.

Literally, it can be understood that the Department of Home Affairs is the management of personnel's naturalization, occupational distribution, and other matters; the Department of Defense is responsible for the formation, mobilization, and assignment of local troops. In addition, the Ministry of Defence temporarily serves as the policing responsibility of the jurisdiction. Those who violate the rules of the territory perform the relevant penalties; the Department of Civil Affairs manages all matters related to life and occupation, as well as construction matters. Actually, according to Cheng Yang's plan, the Construction Department should be directly established as a department. However, considering that the task of construction is not heavy now, it is first merged under the Ministry of Civil Affairs; as for the final tax department, it is even simpler. It is responsible for the collection of taxes and the distribution of supplies and psionic values.

The institutions in each village are divisions, and the village of Luofeng is a central village and belongs to the head office of the entire territory. In addition to the set of teams required for the operation of the village, it also requires a team that manages the entire territory. The agency title is the ministry.

Li Wanshan is now the deputy head of the village of Luofeng Village, but in fact it is also the head of the government affairs of the village of Luofeng Village.

The affiliated garrisons include the management agency of the village of Luofeng. Cheng Yang did not worry about it. But as the team of the entire territory, Cheng Yang had to spend some time. For the time being, these four departments have not been able to find the right personnel for the Defense Department. There are also ways to avoid the process of yang and let Li Wanshan directly lead the people to select the right people and serve as the head of the village and the deputy minister of the territory department. After a period of time to be observed, choose the right person to be the minister.

Cheng Yang, head of the Ministry of Military Affairs, chose Huang Duoying, vice president of Snow Leopard Camp. Huang Yinghua is an a-talented soldier. He is an army officer who has retired from the army. He is very capable and he is also very honest.

Although the duties of the Ministry of Military Affairs are only to administer the local armed forces in the territories and villages, the actual power is still very large. Taking into account the balance of rights, Cheng Yang requested that any military division in the military department to transfer troops must be signed by Cheng Yang or more than half of the members of the Military Academy.

When it comes to the military academy, one has to say that the highest authority in the territory is composed. Cheng Yang is naturally the highest leader in the entire territory. This is undisputed. And under Cheng Yang, it is the government and military colleges. The top administrator of the government administration office is Li Wanshan, who has the right to make decisions directly within his jurisdiction. As for the military academy, Cheng Yang personally served as the chairman of the Military Academy, and the members of the Military Academy consisted of the capital of the five main battle groups and the head of the military department.

However, the current military college is just a simple structure like the government administration. Afterwards, the military institute itself will also set up some non-combat departments, such as specialized agencies responsible for logistics, personnel and other work.

The establishment of the departmental institutions was basically completed, but now they are basically empty shelves. Therefore, the busiest ones are the Department of Home Affairs, because they are responsible for the naturalization of personnel and the distribution of occupations. They have the best skills and they are the clearest. Fortunately, even though the Department of Home Affairs does not have a person in charge, Li Wanshan used to bring in a group of people to register with the territory. There are also many people who are familiar with the business in this area, at least for the time being.

After the meeting, everyone went to work on their own affairs. Now, whether it is the people of the National Academy of Political Affairs or the People's Military Academy, they are not very busy. The people in the Administrative Office are required to straighten out the affairs and enrich the institutions. The people in the military academy have just expanded because of the main force and they urgently need to serve their own army. Expand staff.