Chapter 63- Message

Yuan Jianze had a rough estimate on the general condition of Xiangcheng City. He believed at present, at least one-third of the whole city's population survived, meaning approximately 300,000 people were still alive. Up until now, those that had been rescued were only a tiny portion of the survivors; if they only relied on the army for rescue, rescue action would seriously lag behind.

With the passage of time, refugees still in the ruins would find it increasingly difficult to survive. Now the most important thing to do was fight for time.

In the previous apocalypse, Yuan Jianze also made such a choice, which afterward led to a force emerge. They successfully occupied a field station, and captured the Guardian Temple architectural drawing. This gave them the strength to rival the forces of Yuan Jianze.

Of course, in this life because of an anomaly like Cheng Yang, what course the changes of history would go, no one was clear.

Cheng Yang fought in the wild most of the night, and then went back to Luo Feng Village. At this time, his account had reached more than 2,400 points of power value.

Before he began cultivating, Cheng Yang chose to upgrade the property of the professions' statue. This time he chose to have all of the attacks strengthen. After the selection, the territory power value was left with only 1,500 points.

The next morning, Cheng Yang's cultivation progress has increased by 3.5%. At this rate, in about 20 days, he would be able to smoothly advance to peak-order apprentice. But it was clear that in 20 days time, Luo Feng Village could absolutely reach level 3, so when the time came to whether to use grace to upgrade his level or not, this was a difficult decision to make.

Level 3 grace was effective below the apprentice level. If he waited until his level reached peak-order apprentice to use, then right away he could become a beginner-level magician. This was better than using grace to promote himself to the peak-order apprentice and cultivating again.

However, if he didn't use grace, then in the next 20 days, his strength would be stuck in high-order apprentice. This would not only make some of his plans affected, but also his efficiency of obtaining power value.

After carefully weighing the advantages and disadvantages, Cheng Yang's mind had already come to a decision.

Once he came out of his residence, Cheng Yang went straight into the instance. At the same time Cheng Yang entered the instance, the three territory guards also entered, but what they were entering was a different instance.

After a fierce battle, Cheng Yang came out from the instance. Less than a few minutes later, Chen Yun and the other two guards also came out from the instance.

After two successive instance clearances, each of them had put together most of their equipment, and because it was done on hard difficulty level, what came out were all iron-grade equipment.

Cheng Yang went inside the Guardian Temple, recruiting a priest and a magician with SS-class talent from the hiring lists. This made the 4,000 points of power value Cheng Yang just surged to instantly cut down by half.

For the remaining power value, Cheng Yang didn't continue using, instead he transferred them to Yu Kai's team of professions, so that they could continue to open four times cultivation speed. At this point, the power value Cheng Yang lent out had reached 13,000 points.

Throughout the day, Cheng Yang with the same team continued their search and rescue operation in Xiangcheng City. Their search and rescue operation had now been 80% completed, with 10 search and rescue points to go, this task would come to an end.

Although, there were still some family members of professions that weren't found during this search and rescue operation, but with the power of Luo Feng Village, it was impossible to search throughout Xiangcheng City again. Whether or not they could survive, they can only look at their good luck.