Chapter 151 - Finds the Door

"Young man, what's your name?" Wei Yun relieved after Cheng Yang left. When Cheng Yang was just here, he always felt that there was an inexplicable pressure. No way, Cheng Yang's strength was too terrible, and even the bullets had no effect. He also thought that he had several pistols and he could not fear each other. It now appears that he is indeed too optimistic.

DONG Wei Yun face at this time, or is inevitable that some cautious, after all, the original identity of the gap between the two is too large, Wei Yun asked themselves heard, immediately said:. "Da Touling, my name DONG"

Wei Yun mouth with A bit of bitterness said: "You don't call me any big headed. Now everything has passed. You can call me a veteran guard. If you can afford me, you can call Wei Shu. OK, you can see, Xiao Dong, There is still some weight in the gentleman's hands. Afterwards, the villagers of the settlement also rely on you to take care of them."

Dong Zhengqing immediately said: "Uncle Wei, don't worry, the Lord is a very kind person, and will not treat the folks Besides, Wei Shu is also very capable. I think it will be reused by the lord."

Wei Yun flashed a glimmer of eyes and said: "I don't expect any re-use of this old bone, if we can I don't know for sure that my wife, son, and daughter-in-law all died under the enchanted beast's hand, and I can't wait for all the devils in the world. All to kill the beast. "Speaking of the end, Wei Yun has some of the teeth.

Dong Zhengqing was slightly surprised. Although he had heard some similar rumors in the past, it is completely different now that he speaks from the mouth of Wei Yun.

"Dr. Dong, what did the gentleman said last time to take us to other places? Is it necessary to abandon this settlement? You should know how much you want to find a place where few enemies appear in this ruin. Difficulties. Wouldn't it be a pity to just give up like this?" Wei Yun could not help but ask.

Dong Zhengqing smiled. Road: "Uncle Wei, you can rest assured that it is natural for him to give up this place. It is actually not far outside the city. There is a village where we can get special abilities. And, according to Lord said later that place can also build houses and fences, the other can build many kinds of buildings that have a lot of features. it is good for us to resist the magic of the beast's attack. "

Wei Yun suddenly A moment. How can there be a village outside the city? Didn't that earthquake still have the village collapsed? Why can Dong Zhengqing still say that the village is a place where special abilities are obtained? The most important thing is that this village can also build buildings with many functions. What exactly is the function? rest? Meeting? Or sightseeing?

At this time, next to a young man in his twenties, he said, "You don't want to say the same model as the previous construction games?"

Dong Zhengqing didn't know how to explain it, listen to each other and say it immediately. Jody said: "This is the way the village can be upgraded and built, and our professional class can also be improved with cultivation."

The young man is a group leader of this settlement, after listening to Dong Zhengqing's words. He immediately said to Wei Yun: "If you really look like Dong Zhengqing, I'm afraid that this time we live in a settlement where we really saved. And since there are such villages around Yicheng, we would like to come to all parts of the world. It was saved."

Wei Yun did not understand the game, but he saw Dong Zhengqing and the young man are so confident and heartfelt, at least to show that his decision this time is not wrong.

When Wei Yun was meditating. Dong Zhengqing asked: "Uncle Wei, what do these arrested people do? Are they all killed? But they just did not shoot, and there is no loss to us?"

Wei Yun looked at the three that had been caught up. ten people. The face suddenly sank and said: "Xiao Dong, this is the gentleman who wants to exercise you. You must be in a hurry, now the world is different, blindly benevolent will only make you fall into an irreparable situation. When you are hot, you must Hot and spicy, especially for some black sheep, of course, these people do not have to kill, you have people to investigate, including those who have relatives with Wu Dachuan or deep feelings, such people must be cleared Besides, these people cannot be limited to more than 20 people in front of them, but also all of them in the group must be screened once again, and no scourge can be left behind."

Dong Zhengqing's eyes flashed with an unbearable look, but It quickly became firm and he thought of Cheng Yang's way of doing things.

In fact, Cheng Yang could just directly kill Wu Dachuan directly, but he did not do so. Dong Zhengqing estimated that Cheng Yang was worried that once these people were completely desperate, the guns in their hands would cause a lot of casualties for innocent people. This is a kind of kindness. But Wu Dachuan, who had not yet hesitated at the end of Cheng Yang, gave it a kill. This is a kind of hot and spicy one.

Unconsciously, Dong Zhengqing began to take Cheng Yang's role model for his life. Although Cheng Yang's age seems younger than he, he feels that this is taken for granted.

Dong Zhengqing immediately negotiated with Wei Yun and others and immediately dealt with these matters. As for the investigation, Dong Zhengqing could not do anything. After all, there were thousands of people in a group and he could not do it by himself. This matter only depends on Wei Yun's original manpower. Fortunately, Wei Yun is also happy to do this.

After

Cheng Yang and Niu Bing wandered around in the periphery, they slaughtered several enchanted herds before returning to the settlement.

At this time, Dong Zhengqing and Wei Yun and others had already handled everything and the people who dealt with it had already been dealt with.

Under the leadership of Cheng Yang, they led a group of more than 300 people to the outskirts of Yicheng. That direction is exactly where Tongling Village is located. In fact, Cheng Yang can also bring more people together to migrate, but taking into account the security issues, they only brought these more than 300 people. After all, they only have three war fighters, and Dong Zhengqing's fighting power is still negligible.

This group of people can be slow to walk. It has been more than an hour after this jungle has passed.

When Wei Yun and others saw the tall altar that appeared in front of them and the four life-like professional statues, they were shocked by words.

Dong Zhengqing also inevitably carried out some explanations at this time. Fortunately, these things are not so difficult to understand, and soon everyone accepted all this.

The next step is to change positions. Because these people did not participate in much fighting, they did not receive much psionic power. The only people who have psionic values ​​are those who originally had guns.

For this reason, Cheng Yang had to transfer some psionic values ​​to these people first, so that they could successfully transfer jobs.

Eighty people's turnover was quickly exhausted, leaving more than two hundred people failing to transfer jobs. Now that they want to change jobs, they just have to wait for tomorrow.

Next, Cheng Yang left the cattle soldiers in Tongling Village. After all, more than two hundred people need to be guarded. Then Cheng Yang summoned Xiaobai and sent it back to Luofeng Village.

At this time it was already around 7 o'clock in the evening. Cheng Yang first transferred 20,000 psionic energy to Tongling Village and then galloped off in the direction of Xiaobaidongdong Village.

Cheng Yang intends to take the first pass of the copy of the nightmare difficulty level of Xuanwu Island in Dongshan Village this evening. For the benefit of this copy first pass, Cheng Yang is also clear, it is a warrior special career transfer props, and this special career is suitable for Liu Hao.

Before going to Dongshan Village, however, he had to go to the main city of the city. It was passing by anyway, and he would not delay Cheng Yang for much time. Moreover, this matter was what he decided to deal with today.

With the speed of Xiao Bai, when he rushed through the eastern side of the city, the two people hiding in the shadows did not even see the shadow.

Soon Cheng Yang rushed out of the light curtain of the main city of Yucheng. At the moment he drove Xiaobai into the light curtain, the surroundings suddenly caused a great deal of confusion.

"How did the enchanted beast enter the guarded light curtain?" This was a type of unresponsiveness.

"Help life..." This is a sensitive person.

"Everybody works together and kills this guy." This is a daunting person.

...

"Stopped." Cheng Yang shouted, and the rest of the people only heard the buzzing of their ears, and all closed their mouths.

At this time, they discovered that the back of the giant tiger who had entered the light curtain was sitting on the back of a man, a stranger to most people in the main city.

"You...how did you get the enchanted creatures in?" a voice asked. He originally wanted to ask how you got into the main city. But it seemed to be not right because the main city did not restrict people from entering. Others want to come in naturally can come in.

Cheng Yang said with a dark face: "Which of your eyes saw this is an enchanted beast? If this enchanted beast, your entire main city will be waiting for the massacre. Ignorant!"

"You..." This person was despised Suddenly, the blood surged and he was ready to show some of his heroic spirit. However, he saw the tall white tiger staring at him. His courage immediately flew away. He knew that humans could not kill each other in the main city, but in front of this tiger is not a human being. Does the ghost know that he or she will be destroyed by others?

Cheng Yang ignored this group of people because they were only young people. At the moment, he drove the white to walk slowly inwards. He believed that soon someone would tell Yuan Jianze about his arrival.

Sure enough, Cheng Yang walked two or three hundred meters. A large group of people rushed in. The leader was Yuan Jianze.

Yuan Jianze's expression at this moment is not very good, and she can even use the bottom of the pot to describe it. In fact, those who change will not feel good, as a leader, have been hit by the door, and how can it feel good?