Chapter 198 - crazy transfer

Cheng Yang said: "It's hard to say. We still know too little about the world. If we make a conclusion, it may have a bad influence on the judgment of the event."

Cheng Yang's voice just fell, suddenly The people on the horizon are twitching. In less than a minute, Cheng Yang and others can already see the figures of these people. According to estimates, there are at least 10,000 people.

Yuan Jianze suddenly thought of something and turned to Cheng Yang and asked, "The Lord of the process, these people wouldn't be the refugees whom you said are going to change jobs?"

Cheng Yang did not deny, saying: "Exactly, but In front of those who are escorted along the way, those who are behind the transfer of people."

Yuan Jianze looked carefully and found a large back behind, it is not clear how much. For those who are currently in his sight, there are no less than 10,000.

Yuan Jianze expressed his expression involuntarily. He could not help but ask, "Mr. Cheng, I do not know how many people you brought to this job?"

Cheng Yang smiled very casually: "Not much, more than 400,000 Well, compared to your main city, this population is really nothing."

Some of the people behind were coughed. Yuan Jianze almost did not come back in one breath and could not help but ask, "Are you sure you're right? 400,000? "

Cheng Yang said with certainty:" It should be more than 400,000. I haven't counted any specific numbers."

"You don't think these people are a little too much?" Yuan Jianze looks a bit unsightly, he feels himself Today, since I saw Cheng Yang started, I was not in a good mood, except that I just bought the long sword from his hand.

Cheng Yang was not confused this time and said directly: "This number is indeed a bit more, so I hope Yuan Shiling can stay here with you and keep people in order. Otherwise, if something goes wrong, everyone faces are not. Not so good?"

"You ..." Yuan Jianze is not stupid. Can't he hear the threat from Cheng Yang's words? But look at the distance between himself and Cheng Yang, even less than seven or eight meters. If Cheng Yang is

upset at this time, he absolutely does not even have room for resistance. "Are you threatening me?" Yuan Jianze's deep voice, anyone can hear the anger. Including the old and the others, they also looked at Cheng Yang with anguish, because they were all counted by Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang reluctantly said: "Commander Yuan couldn't say this. Isn't this something we started talking about right now? It's what you said to accompany me to come and see the refugees who changed jobs. I think you're not talking to Yuan Shiling."

Got it?" Yuan Jianze was as uncomfortable as swallowing a fly, if he knew Cheng Yang was going to transfer so many people. He absolutely will not agree. This is 400,000 combatants. If he fails to kill Cheng Yang, his situation is worrying. And even if he can successfully kill Cheng Yang, if there is any other talent, his days will not be better.

What can Yuan Jianze do now? Opposition? Didn't he have the courage to see that Cheng Yang had taken the staff in his hands? With Cheng Yang's strength, if you want to kill yourself, you absolutely don't need a second attack.

Today, this loss is determined by the fact that Yuan Jianze is also a person who can afford it. Since they could not resist, they would only accept it and say, "I naturally do not want to repent. No process lord knows how many psionic values ​​these people need to transfer jobs?"

Cheng Yang is rather calm and smiled and said: "Should not Too often, these people suddenly appeared in my village the day before yesterday. They basically had some psionic values, and some even had more than ten points. On average, they each estimated that they were almost one or two points. The psionic value, at most, I only need to subsidize more than 80,000. Last time, Commander Yuan gave me 500,000 psionic energies, just gave me another 100,000, plus the amount of time I accumulated. Enough."

Yuan Jianze almost spurted out of his old blood, and the feelings of his own psionic value of 600,000 became an enemy! For 400,000 fighters, Yuan Jianze feels a headache as soon as he thinks.

Not to mention that there are millions of war veterans in the main city of Yucheng now, but it is only over a hundred thousand that he can really control. In this way, he has already firmly established the name of the first force of his main city. Cheng Yang suddenly got 400,000 fighters, and he still funded them himself. He doesn't have a headache.

At this time, Cai Chengtian, the deputy commander of the chasing battalion, who was the deputy village head of Fenhe Village, had come near with the warlords and refugees in the village. Because they had no detour, they came a little earlier than the other two villages. .

More than a hundred thousand people stood in the ruins and there was a chilling air.

Yuan Jianze and others all carefully observed the group of people who came. In their hearts, Cheng Yang's forces are definitely their potential opponents, and they are very mysterious opponents. Now they have the opportunity to observe closely, they naturally do not Will miss this opportunity.

"Lord, the subordinate Cai Chengtian came to report." Cai Chengtian saw Cheng Yang and quickly ran over.

Cheng Yang said: "It's still a timely manner. Come with everyone and transfer them. I'll give you 200,000 psionic powers to pass and give some subsidies to refugees who don't have enough psionic energy. The people in the city are in conflict. In this regard, Yuan

Shiling will send someone to help us. Yuan Shiling , right?" Yuan Jianze said with a smile and said: "Rest assured, there will be coordination among them."

Cai Chengtian should immediately say , Accepted 200,000 psionic power from Cheng Yang, and then returned to the front of his team, with more than 100,000 people walking towards the city.

This wave was not yet fully entered, and the troops of Dongshan Village and Luofeng Village also came one after another. After Cheng Yang and them had greeted each other, Yu Kai and Liu Hao, who led the team, also transferred 200,000. And 400,000 psionics.

Liu Hao was the person who led Fallen Village because after he had killed Lu Gaofeng, he immediately rushed to join his chasing camp. There are more than 200,000 refugees who have not yet resigned in Luofeng Village, and naturally more compensation for the psionic value they receive.

Yuan Jianze's current expression is more ugly and ugly because he discovered that the more than 400,000 that Cheng Yang had just said was still too conservative, and that there were at least half a million people coming. As for those who have already switched jobs, Cheng Yang said that there are only 2,000 places in each village. This is because he has found more than 7,000 combatants. As for the specific number, he also Hard to estimate.

He now feels that Cheng Yang is a liar and a big liar. What the other party said just now is a bit real, and he is not sure.

Ke Cheng Yang really lie? This is not enough, because he had previously stressed that there were about 400,000 refugees, and he was not aware of the specific number. As for those who changed jobs, he said that the current number of jobs in a village is only 2,000. This is not wrong. Because so far, in addition to the village of Luofeng, the number of jobs transferred to other villages is only two thousand.

The defeat of the combatants in Luofeng Village in the main city was fairly smooth. Yuan Jianze's commitment was also very effective. He did send people to maintain order.

The scene of this transfer can be described as spectacular. There are more than a dozen people under each professional statue. Guided by specialized people, they can quickly transfer jobs.

In just less than four hours, the transfer of forty to ten thousand refugees has all ended, and those who have first transferred have also left the main city. In the half an hour after the last batch of job-seekers were transferred, Laifeng Village. All these people brought about disappeared completely.

Cheng Yang saw all the things to be completed and immediately smiled at Yuan Jianze: "Commander Yuan, I thank you for what I am doing today. What will be of use to me later, even if I can do it, I will never shirk it. I'll say goodbye here, and you know that it's hundreds of thousands of people. If it's not arranged, it's easy to get out of control." As a result

, Cheng Yang did not turn back and left, shaking his hands. The staff did not have any idea that these people would block it.

Riding a white horse all the way gallop, less than a moment, he has already caught up with the team.

According to the previous plan, the people who transferred from the three villages returned to their respective villages, and then they were arranged by the village heads. Cheng Yang returned with the team of Fallen Village. He looked at the hundreds of thousands of combatants behind him and he was extremely excited.

Although these people are mainly engaged in various careers in the future, they are also war veterans after all. Once there is a large-scale war, these are available soldiers.

... ...

Several happy families, Cheng Yang happy here, but Yuan Jianze is almost mad.

Outside of the main city, Yuan Jianze also just turned a cold face and turned to walk toward the city. He vowed to not go outside the protective light curtain together with Cheng Yang unless necessary. This is too dangerous. Cheng Yang dug a pit and waited for himself.

After returning to his room, Yuan Jianze was furious. Old Wu, who had come in with Yuan Jianze, gently closed the door and sighed. He did not say anything. He knew that today this matter is indeed a huge blow to Yuan Jianze and to the main city forces.

After Yuan Jianze made a fire, he immediately asked, "What happened to Lao Wu, how did you go about this incident? We must determine the exact location of Cheng Yang's night practice, and Cheng Yang does not eliminate it. After all, it is a serious problem. "

Old Wu sighed:" Commander, this matter is more difficult than it was supposed to be. Each of the combatants in Luofeng Village has at least been a team of more than a dozen people, and the gap between the team and the team is not Very far away, and basically there are middle-level apprentice-class combatants led the team, it is difficult for us to find the opportunity to start, but this time they once transferred to so many war-wants, although it is a bad thing, but also Give us an opportunity to send, I send some people to stay in the main city area in the east, I think there will be some gain."

Yuan Jianze said with a dark face: "Some people sent in the past, if you can not find A single person will take all the entire team. As long as there are people willing to serve us, others can kill it. We only need people who are useful to us."

ps: Please subscribe and ask for a monthly ticket. Brothers, the subscription is too powerless, hee hee .