Chapter 13- Battle of Xiangcheng City

"Cultivation?" This was a familiar word, but in this new world people weren't sure what he meant by it, so a lot of them were filled with questions.

Cheng Yang said, "It's really cultivation, the world has turned into a game, but it's still the real world; so killing monsters to upgrade experience doesn't exist. People can only improve their strength through cultivation. If you open your list of skills, you will find a basic cultivation skill. There is a limit to cultivating. A person can only cultivate for four hours a day, any more than that would have no effect. So don't waste any time and try to cultivate every day, it's very important. Of course, if you have access to a certain amount of power values, you can increase the speed of your cultivation; for example, having a total of more than 100 power values would double the cultivation speed. At level 1, the basic cultivation skill consumes about 10 power values per hour to use. As to whether to you use power value for cultivation, you can decide yourself." (T/N: Only by having a certain amounts of power values can you unlock faster cultivation speed)

Cheng Yang didn't mention that they could use their power values to contribute to upgrading the profession statues. Partly, because these were their own power values, and they worked hard to obtain them; forcing them to donate wasn't reasonable. He felt that in a short time by killing the surrounding enchanted beasts he would have enough power values to upgrade all the profession statues.

"In addition, while practicing cultivation in the log cabin, you can increase your cultivation speed by 10%. Every cabin can hold five people in one room; the rest of the cabins will be used for people that may come here later." Cheng Yang finally said.

People didn't have anything to say in response. Being able to have shelter over their head in this environment was good enough, why be picky about it? The only special one was Pang Shan, who had her own cabin. There was no other choice since she was the only girl here, and they couldn't let her and a group of men stay together in one room. Later, when other women transferred, they would share the room with her.

"Yangzi, now that we have finished transferring occupations, and have the ability to fight with the enchanted beasts, are the people in the city also able to transfer occupations?" Yu Kai suddenly revealed a problem that had been on his mind.

Cheng Yang looked up at the sky and said, "There are indeed profession transfer statues in the city, but as of right now...... I'm afraid nobody has been able to reach them!"

What Cheng Yang had said was correct; right now Xiangcheng City was still in a state of chaos.

Facing monsters that appeared randomly in all directions, humans were getting slaughtered endlessly. Even former athletes, and boxing champions were treated as nothing in front of them.

Of course, humanity still had some ways to fight back. Unfortunately, due to Rule Change of Heaven and Earth, all electrical equipment had stopped working, but since firearms didn't require electricity they could still be used, even rockets still worked.

But right now Xiangcheng City had no weapons of mass destruction. Just some light firearms; such as rifles, and submachine guns. After all, the military garrison wasn't located in the city. For weapons such as rockets, and other heavy weapons most police officers were going to have access to these.

Xiangcheng City's government spent ten minutes closing the Public Security Bureau building and then had the police run over to the Government building, giving most of them with guns. They were going to rely on these people to stabilize the current situation, but they had not yet set out, being disrupted by the sudden changes.

Enchanted beasts that had just respawned found a huge amount of people gathered in the city hall ruins, and directly rushed over.

This made everyone jump out of his or her skins; the armed police immediately fired their weapons. However, after getting hit by a bullet from their handgun, they discovered the monsters were still alive and kicking. Although they could make every bullet hit a monster, the monsters were fine even after getting hit by 3 or 4 bullets. The result was unacceptable.