Chapter 39- Pharmaceutical

Alienation beast was clearly very powerful, but if Cheng Yang were to be ask whether or not he would like to meet one, he would raise his hands and feet to give a positive answer.

It's not that Cheng Yang was tired of living, but because alienation beast had incomparable features.

One of which was alienation beast could be reined, in gaming term, it meant alienation beast could be received as a pet.

However, the number of alienation beast was too few, and their strength varied from overpowered to very weak, so taming them was not an easy thing. In the previous world, it was made public that a person had received an alienation beast as a pet. It was because of this matter, professions all around the world salivate at the thought of alienation beast. Some people would even be willing to risk their lives by going further into inaccessible places, in hope of encountering any possible alienation beast. But most of these people tended to not come back alive.

Although Cheng Yang hoped to encounter an alienation beast, but he also knew that it was an extravagant hope, because there had never been a precedent of alienation beast appearing near a station. It could be said that the field stations and main cities were the places where God was most concerned about, but also where the rules of Heaven and Earth were the most complete. And alienation beast drifted on the edge of the rules of Heaven and Earth, so it was not possible for them to appear in this region.

Alienation beast for Cheng Yang was still very distant existence, his most important task now was still killing enchanted beast, in order to accumulate more power value for himself.

Next, Cheng Yang continued to sweep through the forest. Usually when encountering groups of enchanted beast below seventy to eighty, Cheng Yang would not use any mana potion, instead he would rely on the attack-retreat method to slowly kill the enchanted beast. Only in this way could a mana potion be used to its maximum effect.

After an hour, Cheng Yang had massacred a large communities of over 300 enchanted beasts, as well as two medium-sized communities of about 200 monsters. As for small communities, he eliminated seven to eight of them. This makes Cheng Yang's power value reached 1,600 points again.

But at the same time, his mana potions were also depleted, so it was time for him to head back home.

After returning to Luo Feng Village, Cheng Yang discovered that Liu Hao was cultivating. His group of 40 people were also doing their cultivation. In order to ensure maximum efficiency, all of the residences were given priority to cultivators. Even if the rest of the people wanted to rest, they could only do so by sleeping outside.

If it were when these people first came to Luo Feng Village, perhaps there would be many people feeling dissatisfied about this arrangement, but now, no one raised any objections. During these past two days cleaning up Huimin Town, they had seen too many deaths, from which corpses could be seen piled up everywhere. If the luck were good the bones would be a complete set, if bad luck, there would only be a heap of mutilated limbs.

These scenes made these survivors feel deeply fortunate to still be alive, while at the same time having enough food to eat. As for a place to sleep, who would care? Who dared to ask for it?

Cheng Yang was then in doubt on whether after his cultivation was finished, should he have continued to take out another 1,000 power values for someone else to cultivate.

There was no doubt that this would accelerate Luo Feng village's strength growth, but for others, Cheng Yang was not very reassuring. 1,000 power values, although it was not a very big number, but at this stage it was still very important to Cheng Yang.

If not given to others to use, the role it played on him was not great. To open up higher speed cultivation was not an extra 1,000 or 2,000 power values could solve. After opening four times cultivation speed was six times cultivation speed, and six times cultivation speed required 10,000 power values to be opened. If Cheng Yang wanted to gather so many power value, he would need about seven to eight days.