Chapter 161 - Training

Cheng Yang intends to temporarily affiliate Chu Qiang into his own squadron , which also contributes to its strength.

At this point, the number of Guards in Cheng Yang has increased to three, and all have special abilities. In fact, among the fighters in Luofeng Village, Liu Hao and Yu Kai are also fully qualified to join the ranks of the Guards. However, they are the people most trusted by Cheng Yang. Therefore, such an important force as the main battle camp naturally has to be handed over. In their hands.

"Lao Chu and Ling Ling, you are now a war veteran, and your strength will be closely related to the village of Laifeng. I hope that you can take responsibility for guarding the village of Fengfeng, and here it will be our 100,000 or even more human survival. "I hope," said Cheng Yang Shen Sheng. His words are mainly about Chu Qiang. As for Chu Lingling, I am afraid he does not understand what he is talking about.

Chu Qiang nodded and said: "The Lord, you can rest assured, do not say the other, I even for Lingling, will also be a good defense of Fallen Village."

Cheng Yang is very trusting Chu Qiang, one can be because of the death of her mother The person who gives up his life is a filial person. As the old saying goes, it is reasonable to say that filial piety is good.

More than four in the afternoon, Cheng Yang immediately attracted Xiao Bai, and then let Chu Lingling sit on the back of a small white horse. The trio and the beast left Luofeng Village. He needed to take them out to familiarize himself with the battle.

Nearly four or five kilometers southwest of the village of Luofeng, Cheng Yang found a community with a hundred decapitated beasts.

This was Chu Qiang's first encounter with such a large enchanted herd. Although he was a middle-aged man and even saw life and death, this scene still made him look pale.

When Cheng Yang did not hesitate to launch the grafting and grafting skills, two new recruits who had just been transferred instantly had Cheng Yang's powerful attacking power.

Chu Qiang feels a strong force pouring out from within. More than a hundred enchanted beasts in front of him do not seem so terrible.

"You try to use your own skills to attack. Chu Qiang, you are a warrior, you need to rush into the enchanted herd. Although your attack power has been strengthened by me, to deal with these enchanted animals can fully kill, but into the beast The group is still very dangerous. This bottle of potion you took, can only be used after the value of life is reduced." Cheng Yang took out several bottles of life medicine, handed to Chu Qiang.

As for the magic agent, Chu Qiang is no longer needed. He is a warrior, even if he does not have skills. Can also play a certain amount of physical attack power, Cheng Yang is now more than 80 points of attack power, Chu Qiang is even with ordinary attacks, spike the first-order enchanting beast without any pressure.

"Ling Ling, do you know how to use magic missiles to fight those monsters?" Cheng Yang said with some relief.

Chu Lingling raised a small head. Said: "I know, Xiaoling is very clever. Just now, a fairy told Lingling how to do it."

Looking at Chu Lingling's childish face, Cheng Yang suddenly gave birth to a trace of sadness. Before the end of the day, The seven-year-old girl is in a carefree age, but now she must fight hard to enhance her strength. Maybe in her heart. This is just a game of playing monsters. She never even thought that this may have caused her to lose her life. But the reality of cruelty is real.

Cheng Yang looked at Chu Qiang and found that the other person's eyelids also flashed a trace of deep helplessness. This is the cruelty of this world. It is not something that one person can resist.

Chu Qiang also seemed to see Cheng Yang's thoughts. He sighed and lifted his iron sword towards the enchanted herd. His movements had no rules, but the imposing manner was far beyond the ordinary primary warrior apprentices. Perhaps in Chu strong heart. This damn dungeon is due to these enchanted beasts! Killing these enchanted beasts will end the end of the world.

The enchanted beasts are a common group of grey wolf. At this time they also found Chu Qiang, and the entire roaring sounded. Then came the strong crowd toward Chu.

Chu Qiang really saved his desperate heart at this time, lifted the iron sword and instantly cut off the enchanted beast that rushed in front, and then he also fell into the enchanted herd. As for Chu Lingling, this time also lifted the magic wand with tender hands in the distance. A magical missile flew at the top of the stick....

"Uncle, it seems like letting go of fireworks!" Looking at this magic missile and shooting it out. Chu Lingling said in surprise.

There is no doubt that this magic missile hits the target it aims at, but the number of enemies in front of it is too large. In the end, there is still an unlucky man who lost his life under the magic missile.

Chu Lingling's actions immediately attracted the attention of some enchanted beasts. They immediately separated some of them toward Chu Lingling.They still attach great importance to this little girl Chu Lingling, because Chu Lingling is now sitting on a small white back, this big guy at a glance is not easy to mess with.

Although Xiao Bai this guy before the command of Cheng Yang, let it stay in place, but now you see a large group of enchanted beast dared to show off in front of himself, where can still stand? Chu Lingling immediately rushed out.

The enchanted beasts were instantly infested. Under the white paws, it was as if the porcelain dolls were broken on a single touch. Within a few moments, the thirty or forty enchanted beasts that had been rushed became a dead body. . As for Chu Lingling, although she also took advantage of the opportunity to launch several magic missiles, none of them hit the target.

Cheng Yang heart smile, it seems to Chu Lingling trained as a qualified magician, there is still a long way to go.

Then Cheng Yang looked at Chu Qiang, and the other person was very embarrassed by a large group of gray wolf siege. But as long as he carefully observed, he could find that he actually did not fall into the air.

Chu Qiang's attacking power is undoubtedly his most powerful backing, as long as it is the enchanted beast he is eyeing, without exception, only death. The gray wolf's attack on Chu Qiang appears to be somewhat weak. An attack can take Chu Qiang's two or three points of blood at most, and at the same time, he can hit Chu Chung with two or three heads.

Of course, even this kind of attack is a great burden for Chu Qiang. After all, his blood volume is too low. Fortunately, he has a lot of blood bottles on him, relying on constant blood recovery, making him always strong. Standing in the center of enchanted herds.

Cheng Yang secretly whispered: "It seems that we must allow Chu Qiang to face so many enemies besieging the beasts, or some difficulties, only hope that this exercise Chu strong a strong heart. Wait for his heart growth It was up to him to get a silver-class armor and shield, so even if faced with more enemies, there was no fear in the siege."

"Ling Ling, you try to use the enchanting skills of those enchanted beasts . Cheng Yang stood loudly in the distance.

Lingling sat on a small white back and was really ready to use magic missiles to help his father. After hearing Cheng Yang's words

, Lingling said immediately, "I know, Uncle." After all , Lingling raised her wooden stick toward the outside. A gray wolf that surrounded his dad pointed to it, and at the moment only a hazy halo overflowed from the wooden staff and he instantly fell into the wolf's body.

The gray wolf paused for a moment and then seemed to feel nothing. He continued to wander around and searched for opportunities to attack Chu Qiang.

Failed! Cheng Yang sighed, and it wasn't that easy to succeed.

With the cooling time of the confusing skills, Lingling did not use Cheng Yang to direct the use of magic missiles to help his father kill the enemy, but her prospective head was really bad. She shot seven or eight magic missiles and only one hit the target. , And this may also be a cat with a dead mouse.

At this time, Lingling once again used an incitement skill and the result failed.

It seems that the enemies that are equal to their own strength should be deceived. The odds of success are really low. It is only now that Chu Lingling's strength is only a preliminary apprenticeship. It is impossible to find a lower-than-powerful existence. Who makes this skill determine the strength level, not the attack power? Otherwise, in Cheng Yang's state of grafting and grafting, to deceive an enchanted beast of the first-order first order, isn't it a matter of hand?

Cheng Yang's mind calculated the remaining life potion in Chu Qiang's hand. When he was estimated to be almost used, he shot two rounds of ice thorns instantly and killed all the grey wolf.

Chu Qiang emerged from the tense battle. A sense of fatigue momentarily swept through his body. At the foot of his softness, he fell softly toward the ground. Fortunately, the hand holds an iron sword, or it will fall directly.

"Dad, what's wrong with you?" Ling Ling asked anxiously as she sat on the white back. Her little physique would not dare to jump from the white back which was nearly two meters high.

Cheng Yang said: "Lingling don't worry, your father is just tired, take a break."

Ling Ling's mind seems to have matured with the transfer of many, after hearing Cheng Yang said, even no longer asked.

After Chu Qiang took a long breath of air, the tension finally disappeared and the power returned to his body again.

"Old Chu, after the battle just now, how can you feel?" Cheng Yang asked.

Chu Qiang said: "Lord, I feel my defense is too bad. If I can reduce the damage that those grey wolves have done to me, I will not be so embarrassed."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "As a Soldiers need to know how to use shields. Just now, the role of shields in your hands is more like a hammer. You don't use shields, but use them."

Chu Qiang recalled the battle just now, quite a bit Said: "I understand that if I could flexibly use shields, at least one third of the damage could be stopped."

Cheng Yang did not say anything about the fighting, he can only point it out, and finally can have How much achievement, relying on his own to try to figure out, without personal experience of fighting, will never be able to become a master. Unless you have the talent that you want to change like Liu Xi.

Next, Cheng Yang spent a whole afternoon, with Chu Qiang two people sweeping dozens of enchanted herds, dead in the Chu Qiang iron sword under the enchanted animals almost nearly a thousand, and Chu Lingling shot There were also many times. With the increase in the number of fights, her magic missiles were also improved a lot. Although they couldn't do a hundred shots, half of them could still be achieved.