Chapter 102- Leave

With a few ice puck, Cheng Yang cleaned up the aftermath the battle. Although the last man remaining had wanted to drag a woman over to his side as a hostage, his hands were just not within reach of her. As such, his life was sealed with Cheng Yang's ice puck.

"The rest is up to you. Also what you just saw, it's best you tell no one about it." Then, regardless of the expression on Xiao Zheng's face, Cheng Yang pulled Liu Xiyue and then left the underground lot.

Xiao Zheng wanted to open his mouth to stop Cheng Yang, but the words were stuck in his throat and was quickly swallowed down. Finally, he let out a faint sigh, "How is it possible for me to cling onto such an expert?"

In less than a minute, a large group of people came in from the outside. They were professions that was together with Xiao Zheng.

Even though they had already heard of the horrendous things that happened inside from the woman that had escaped, but when confronted with the actual scene, they were still shocked.

The middle-aged woman was the fastest to react. The first thing she did was kicking out the male professions, including Xiao Zheng, leaving only a dozen or so female professions in the underground lot.

When Xiao Zheng came out, Cheng Yang and Liu Xiyue's shadows were already nowhere to be seen.

"Bean, did you happen to see the honorable gentleman from before?" Xiao Zheng abruptly asked.

Next to him, a young man shook his head and said, "No, I didn't see him. Has he already left?"

Xiao Zheng nodded and said, "Yeah, he left after killing all those scums. You need to remember, if you ever come across that person again, you must be respectful and make sure to not offend him."

"Boss, stop joking around." Bean heartily laughed, "That guy is already so strong, how could we afford to offend him?"

Xiao Zheng said, "It's good that you know that. Not to mention, we can't afford to offend him, even if all the professions in Xiangcheng City's main city add up, it still won't be a match for him."

Bean's mouth suddenly widened, enough to fit in a duck's egg. Only after a long time had passed, with look of disbelief he said, "That can't be true, right? Xiangcheng City's main city has more than 20,000 professions, one wave of attack is all it will take to drown him."

Xiao Zheng gave him a stern look and said, "You meant to say if that were before the end. Now under the new rules, human wave tactics are sometimes not necessarily as useful. Haven't you already seen it for yourself? That Scarface and his group of men didn't even have the room to fight back against that gentleman. Even the other side's defense couldn't be broken through. And in Xiangcheng City's main city, how many people do you think have stronger attack power than Scarface?"

"This......" Bean was suddenly left speechless.

Xiao Zheng went on to say, "Moreover, that man is way more powerful than you can even imagine."

"Lord, those people's characters were not bad. Why didn't you invite them back to Luo Feng Village?" By Cheng Yang's side, Liu Xiyue suddenly asked.

Cheng Yang said, "For the time being, I don't want to expose the village to outsiders, especially to professions from Xiangcheng City's main city. Also we can't guarantee that they will fight for Luo Feng Village's interests and not end up trying to use the village as a starting point for their hidden ambitions. Therefore, in order to avoid any unnecessary trouble, it's better to just not bring them to Luo Feng Village. Besides, their team only has forty to fifty people. It wouldn't be much of an increase into the strength of Luo Feng Village if we were to bring them in anyway."