Chapter 18- Priest Statue

Wow, what a good item. As far as magician was concerned there was a notion that they needed physical defense but that was not true. After all, magician didn't need to fight enchanted beast up close like warriors, so they paid more attention to magic defense instead. The same thing with health and mana, compared with the two, the value of mana was more important. Although this equipment was just an iron grade equipment, but also was infinitely close to the value of a bronze grade equipment.

In the last world, Cheng Yang also received bronze gears. There was no doubt that a person who could wear a full set of bronze level equipment, their property will absolutely be against the Heaven. Bronze grade equipment, after all, are not so readily available. The vast majority of people would be happy just to get a iron grade equipment.

Cheng Yang immediately put on the magic robe, it added a mysterious charm. The feeling of wearing the robe was a bit weird, but Cheng Yang didn't mind, after the end, survival was the most important matter, who cared what the robe looked like?

At this time, Liu Hao heard the noise inside disappear, and knowing that the fight was over, he walked in. After seeing Cheng Yang wear a dark colored dress, they couldn't help but froze for a long time.

"Is that the equipment that bursted?" Liu Hao was the first to react.

Cheng Yang said with a smile, "I had some good luck, it's a magic robe..."

Yu Kai looked around and said, "Yangzi, the instance is finished, right?"

Cheng Yang said, "Yeah, it's over, but the harvest is a very rich. Out of the three pieces of equipments, two are iron grade equipments, perhaps for now these equipment may seems valuable, but in the future these will be the general equipment when doing the instance. For now, these will be our main source of equipment."

Yu Kai immediately asked, "Can we do the instance over again?"

Cheng Yang said, "We can't, each person can only enter the instance once a day, and there is a limit to the number of times you can clear it per day. This instance can be clear three times a day on normal difficulty. However, this number can be elevated, with the cumulative clearance times, the number of times per day clearance will also increase. There's no need to worry, we can just take it slowly."

Yu Kai nodded right away, they now understood that this instance for Luo Feng village's development would play a vital role.

Cheng Yang went on to say, "Well, it's time for us to go check this instance biggest benefits, after all, this is the world's first instance clearance, if there's no great benefit, it really can't be justified."

The others heard Cheng Yang said before that the instance would give out huge harvests, but they felt that obtaining three pieces of equipment was lucky enough, so there was no thought on getting anything else. After listening to what Cheng Yang said, they became overjoyed.

Cheng Yang immediately took the lead into the prayer hall, looking inside the hall on the high platform was a table, which was placed a half-foot tall white statue.

The white statue was carved in the image of a female Angel, her hands holding a scepter, which gave off an impression of holiness.

Cheng Yang gently picked up the white statue, fearing that he might accidentally break it.

Professional Statue (Priest): Priest career statue, after the sacrifice on the territory altar, the territory will appear a priest statue that allow people to transfer to the priest career.

So it was this thing, although Cheng Yang had already guessed he would obtain this statue, but his heart was still surging with endless excitement. With this thing, Luo Feng Village would become even more powerful. After the apocalypse medicine lost their usage, so the role of a priest wasn't so simple, they would improve the safety of those that team up with them.