Chapter 129 - Bone Ant

Cheng Yang has enough curiosity for the bone-bearing ant trying to escape. With his understanding of the enchanted beast, if there is not enough wisdom to deceive the identity of the enemies between the beast and the human being, it is absolutely impossible to escape.

Since this guy wants to run away, its identity will not be that simple. Maybe he was in distress when he was in distress.

When I think of my own experience, Cheng Yang has a sense of horror. In that scene, he absolutely does not want to go through the second time.

When this boneless ant left the frozen state, it quickly crawled forward. But its speed is still a lot slower than Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang rushed to a stride, it will be a direct grasp of it.

At the moment he caught the bone ants, Cheng Yang felt a burst of severe pain from his hand and found that his health was dropping at a rate of 3 points per second.

"This is definitely a bone metaphor in the first-and-last stage. It seems that the matter just now is really a ghost." Cheng Yang said. As for the pain in his hand, he was ignored. As a combatant who has been honing for a year in the last days, the pain is already commonplace. If Cheng Yang was not able to adapt to the pain at the time of the fierce fighting, I am afraid it would have collapsed.

This bone-bone ant was struggling with his life in Cheng Yang's hands, but its power was only comparable to that of Cheng Yang. After being held in his hands, it could not break free. Taking advantage of this time, Cheng Yang made another round of ice thorns and solved the bone-bearing ants just around.

Looking at the hands of the bone-headed ant who is still struggling, Cheng Yang's mouth has a hint of a smile, it seems that this time the harvest is really good, he originally intended to kill this group of bone-bone ants completely. Now. I didn't expect that I would have captured the leader of the bone ant in the end. This is simply a pie falling in the sky!

What is the use of bone marrow ant leader? As an enchanted beast, it is of no value in itself. It has neither fur stripped nor bones available. The reason why Cheng Yang caught him live. The reason is that bone ant nests.

The enchanted beast establishes nests, and its role is to accelerate the reproduction of ethnic groups. If all the enemies in all of the nest are killed at one time, the nest will be destroyed and will have no effect. If you can catch the leader alive and sprinkle its fine blood on the lair, this nest will continue to have the function of reproduction. Moreover, with the passage of time, the nest's ability to multiply will gradually increase, both quantity and strength, will gradually increase.

Cheng Yang is now alive to catch the bone ant leader. The nature of the plot is this nest. He wanted to make this nest a fixed brush point in the village of Luofeng.

Cheng Yang, who had experienced the past, knows clearly that with the end of the last days, the enchanted beast population is getting higher and higher, and building nests is an inevitable choice for enemies. Correspondingly, as the enchanted beast nest gradually increases, the enchanted beast that is refreshed in the wild will gradually decrease. Even after three or five months, the number of enchanted beasts in the wild will become very rare.

At that time, although the enchanted beasts bred in the nest will also be out of the territory, and humans grab the land. Seize resources, but after all, it is a minority. More often than not, these enemies are kept in their nests. In the enchanted beast lair fight with enchanted animals. Undoubtedly losing home advantage, it becomes very difficult.

If you can have a nest that automatically bred the enchanted beast, every time the refreshing enchanted beast is killed in the first time, its value can be imagined. Someday in the future. Humans want to obtain psionic values, in addition to a copy, I am afraid that this is one of the enchanted beast den.

When Cheng Yang put forward this struggling bone ant leader. Then quickly return to the location of the nest.

This bone-bearing ant nest is almost two people high, with an area of ​​no less than 40 square meters, and its spectacularness is no less than the human houses built.

Last year, Cheng Yang did not personally see the bone-bearing ant nest, but also listened to others mentioned at the forum. In front of this nest can only be regarded as a bone-bone ant nest, a bone marrow ant that can bred every day is more than a thousand only.

In the last century, the largest bone-to-bee ant nest that humans have seen is only grade 2, and it is also an abandoned bone-bone ant nest. At the time, such a nest appeared near the main city where a country's capital city was located. In order to destroy this bone-bearing ant colony, the main city had paid for the lives of nearly 50,000 combatants. Its high price makes people grumble.

Cheng Yang did not want to procrastinate. He directly took the bone-headed ant leader and threw it on the lair. Then an ice hockey passed and the bone-headed ant leader was killed by the bombardment.

Its hard shell could not remain intact under the attack of ice hockey. After being fragmented, the bloody green blood immediately penetrated and flowed down the lair.

These blood did not flow far, but penetrated into the lair. Then they saw a slight flash of light on this lair, and they returned to normal in an instant.

Cheng Yang breathed a sigh of relief. This bone-bound ant nest problem was completely solved. In the future, as long as a piece of delicious meat is still outside the nest, the newly born bone-bone ants will continue to climb out from the inside, waiting for their fate to die.

Then, Cheng Yang made a circle around the bone-bearing ant nest and prepared to wait for a while to get people to cut off the surrounding trees and create an ideal brushing place.

But when he came to fit behind the lair, something suddenly attracted him.

"I said, these guys are so powerful. How could they not be guarded treasures?" Cheng Yang smiled happily, then stooped to pick up items on the floor.

Bone Bone (Level 1): Evolutionary props. There are one hundred first-order bone marrow ants sealed in this bead. The owner of the bone bead can summon the bone ant to play. The summoned bone ants have a time of 10 seconds and are not recoverable. A bone marrow ant can be summoned once a day. Evolutionary conditions: 10,000 psionic energy.

It is undeniable that this is a very powerful prop. One hundred first-stage bone-bearing ants, as long as they are not the masters of a group attack, can instantly deal 100 damage to each other. The most important thing is that this kind of damage still ignores the defense. If someone can drag his opponent, the blood will fall at 100 points per second. A time of 10 seconds can fully lower the blood volume of 1000 points, which means that the wave ss in the nightmare-level copy will also be hurt.

Of course, the wave ss in the nightmare-level copy is not a fool, they will not allow these bone-bone ants to bite, if it is a wave ss with group attack skills, a skill directly throw out, the hundred bone-bone ants die Was buried in the land.

Fortunately, these bone-bone ants are not afraid of death. Even if they die, they can call again the next day.

The first-level bone bead has been so changed, and how powerful it will be after the upgrade. However, the upgrade conditions are extremely painful. Only one level needs a full 10,000 psionic energy. How many psionic values ​​will it require to upgrade level 3 and level 4?

who cares! This thing is a good baby at least in the early period, Cheng Yang so comforted himself.

Cheng Yang immediately put away this bone bead, and then no longer continue to open up outside, who told him now that the crazy counterattack this special task to complete it.

Moreover, he is still in a hurry to go back and arrange personnel to come and guard the bone-bone ant nest. He should try to kill the bone-emitter as soon as possible. Or wait until the bone ants inside have accumulated to a certain amount, and it will be a big trouble.

After returning to the village of Fengfeng, Cheng Yang still had a feeling of over-indulgence, but he did not reveal it to his face so as not to affect other people's emotions.

It is now around 2 pm. It is Li Wanshan's Fuhu Camp that is being practiced in the village. As for the rest of the army, it is now not in the territory.

Cheng Yang called Li Wanshan out of his small courtyard and told him briefly about the bone-ant nest.

Li Wanshan responded quickly and immediately said: "The Lord, this nest is really good! If the enemies inside are refreshed more evenly, it will take about a minute or so to refresh one, as long as a war-fighter stays. Outside the lair, you can earn more than a thousand psionic energy a day, which is far more than the efficiency of a wilderness. Even if you change the job and take a break, you only need four warfighters. The wrestlers can at least get more than 300 psionic powers,"

Cheng Yang said. "You can't think about it as simple. At least for now, you can't just send this hand over. Now the enchanted beast in the wild is still Refreshing, if there is too much enemies to swage around at the same time, leaving only one or two people there is too dangerous.In addition, the enchanted beasts that nest now are only a few, most of the enemies The group is still in a flowing state. Once you have a large group of enchanted beasts near, do you think that those people who stay near the lair can survive?"

Li Wanshan was immediately asked by Cheng Yang, and hesitated for a moment: "That Lord you What do you think is better? "

Cheng Yang said:." The reason I called you here, just want you to go over there for a while led the clean-up had not been around magic herd some good clean-up is complete, your team owner For the time being in that area, the size of the range is determined by you, and anyway, you must ensure that the bone ant is killed the first time after it is bred. Of course, the time you are guarding is only 12 hours, and the other 12 hours will be Zhao. Replaced by the army in Sichuan. Although the scope of your activities during the time of your stay is limited to the area around the lair, the scope of your activity is slightly larger and will not affect the efficiency of your brushing."

Actually, Cheng Yang did not say, Li Wanshan. Also understand. Although from now on, the number of bone-bone ants bred daily in this lair is limited. Compared to a whole army, the thousands of psionic energies are indeed very insignificant, but what they see is this bone-bone ant. The future value of the lair.