Chapter 168 - Deity

Cheng Yang smiled and said, "You are so devastated, Lao Li. Although the gods who can transform this world are powerful, they are not always able to pay close attention to every inch of land and everyone. And, with our present ability, In the eyes of the gods, they are just ants. Everyone in the world curses gods every day, but no one has been vengeated by them. You can rest assured that they are."

Li Wanshan said , "Okay, then I Let's just say: What did you say about the purpose of the deities to transform this world? Although the voice was originally said to help humans evolve, but after evolution, I always feel that the deities are not so selfless in helping human evolution that there may be some These unspeakable secrets."

Cheng Yang's expression was slightly unnatural. For Li Wanshan's statement, others did not think of it. It was Cheng Yang himself who thought about what the so-called deity was supposed to be at every moment of the dead of night. . Regardless of whether it was the last century or the world, Cheng Yang did not figure out this matter. If he is born again later in the last century, he may have more time to experience these inside scenes in the last days, but it is clear that these things will only be revealed when he is in this world.

In Cheng Yang's heart, Li Wanshan's argument was also approved. There is no free lunch in the world, let alone treating humans as the gods of ants, and it will not be boring to help human evolution. What is the purpose of the other party? Could it be said that what role does these "wild ants" have for humans?

Cheng Yang is very clear that with his current strength, it is undoubtedly far better to explore the ultimate purpose of the deities. Only after he has grown to a certain degree can he be aware of all this. As for the ultimate purpose of the gods is good or bad. It is too early to think about it now. Regardless of the outcome, what mankind can do now is to bear only. There is no choice.

When Cheng Yang said, "Lao Li, your question is too heavy. Whether the god has an unspeakable secret, we are still thinking about it too early. Perhaps... Waiting for a day, we... can get the answer."

Li Wanshan He also wanted to say something, but eventually he refrained because he didn't know if his thoughts were correct.

After sending Li Wanshan away, Cheng Yang went to a pub. The real magic potions that were found on auction were all sold out. Although the number is not large, the profit is twice as high as Huishishi.

Cheng Yang plans to use the talents who have the skills of collecting herbs every day to intensify the search for Babao Flower in order to be able to refine more real magic potions. Before the early days of mankind have not figured out the commodity prices, make a fortune.

Now that the combatants in Lorong Village can find almost a hundred Babao flowers every day, these Babao flowers cannot exhaust all of Cheng Yang's daily energy. Therefore, in this respect, there is still room for improvement in the production of real magic potions, but this space will not be large, and at most a dozen bottles will be added. Taking into account the current output, it is even better to be able to successfully produce 70 bottles a day.

If all of these agents can be sold at a price of 3000 PNG, Cheng Yang's daily gains will increase by nearly 100,000 pounds. This figure is a big asset to Cheng Yang's current home.

However, in order to motivate the job seekers who are interested in picking Babao, Cheng Yang intends to increase the purchase price of Babao.From the original only to give the territories contribution value and increase the psionic value bonus, each strain of Babao spends an additional bonus of 50 psionic energy.

For most of the combatants. Fifty psionic energies are not a number that can be ignored. It is conceivable that after the veterans in Luofeng Village go out, they will certainly have their eyes wide open to look for the Babao Flower.

The next morning, after Cheng Yang's practice was completed and he cleared the copy of the Scarlet Church, he set off on a trip to the village. Make a copy of it here again. Go through the copy of Necropolis to the city of Necropolis.

I don't know whether he was disrespectful to the devil last night. Anyway, when he cleared the copy today, his luck was extremely poor. A copy of the nightmare-level copy of the customs clearance did not even have a silver-grade equipment, and the copy of the difficult-to-clear customs clearance did not get a bronze-grade copy.

This situation is absolutely very rare when copying a copy. Generally, as long as the gap is not too great, otherwise a copy of the clearance under normal conditions, the chance of getting the best quality equipment that the level copy can produce is still quite large. Cheng Yang can now pass three consecutive clearances and all missed it.

With a depressing feeling, Cheng Yang came to Dongshan Village again, and it was already approaching noon.

At this time, in the range of ten kilometers far from Dongshan Village, let alone demonize the herd, it is difficult to find the team of two or three enchanted beasts. The reason is naturally due to the condensation of beads. The effect, as soon as the enchanted beast is refreshed, is immediately attracted by the condensate beads, and goes to attack Dongshan Village.

Cheng Yang did not even have a chance to hit the road. Even if he encounters an enchanted beast occasionally, he is also killed by Xiao Bai. This guy is now more and more like this way of fighting, who makes it stronger than those enchanting beast too much? Faced with these fragile guys, Xiaobai has no interest in lifting his paws.

After rushing to Dongshan Village, Cheng Yang met Yu Kai. This fellow can now be very comfortable. He does not need to search for enchanted herds. Naturally, there is a large group of enchanted animals who rush to the village wall and die. On this day, not only did he earn four or five thousand psionic powers, even other combatants also received objective psionic values.

Of course, for Yu Kai and its leading main battle team members, their psionic power value is attributed to all of the falls, so Cheng Yang earned the most. However, he is also very generous, ready to go back at night, will increase the 50% of today's Lulu hunting camp, after all, eat their own meat, but also let others drink a soup is not it?

In addition to these gains, most of Yu Kai's delight was that Dongshan Village received nearly 400,000 psionic values, although Cheng Yang said yesterday that he would only give 100,000 psionic energy to Dongshan Village, but this is for Dongshan Village. It is also a huge number, which will undoubtedly accelerate the promotion of professional statues.

Although Yu Kai, the head of the village, just made a name, he was undoubtedly very happy about the benefits of the village's upgrading, because once Dongshan Village is upgraded to another level, he will be given the opportunity to use the privilege again, which will increase his strength. Undoubtedly great help.

"What about Dong Sizhuo's performance? Is there anything unusual?" Cheng Yang asked after a few greetings.

Yu Kai said: "Not for the time being, the mental quality of this guy is absolutely very good. I have quietly observed him through the door several times and found that there is not much panic on his face. It is estimated that he is not a person who is afraid of death. From the point of view, when we tortured him yesterday, this guy's fear was likely to be installed, but this guy is also sinking, and so far, has not shown the slightest trend to run, it seems like it is a mandate. General."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "You continue to let people stare at him. The more this guy is, the more problematic it is. Anyway, we are not short of manpower, letting a few people take turns staring at each other, as long as they do not delay cultivation. That's right."

Yu Kai said: "Rest assured, I know what to do."

Just as the two spoke, Liu Chengen came in from the outside and saw Cheng Yang here, he met him first, then said: "The lord, the village chief, now the enchanted beast outside has stopped attacking the village. You see if we continue to send people out to encircle the enemies."

Yu Kai looked at Cheng Yang and Cheng Yang said: "In a while, this condensate I want to bring beads ., As the East Village how do you arrange a "

Yu Kai is already expected this result, do not feel disappointed, immediately said:" Let the post war who continue to team up to kill the magic of the beast, before we land reclamation The scope of the territory is only around the territory of the territory of 78 km. This time, taking advantage of the opportunity, we must consolidate the surrounding 12 km range and prevent the

enemies of the large-scale enemies from recurring in this area ." After listening to Liu Chengen, he went on Arrangements have gone. Although he is responsible for the specific affairs of Dongshan Village, Cheng Yang has also fully authorized this, but Yu Kai is his top boss after all. Since the boss stays in the village, he is very necessary to ask for advice.

After Liu Chengen left, Yu Kai said: "Yang Zi, if we finally ask this thing is Yuan Jianze's instigating, how can we do? Is it torn apart and the other party hard to fight? Or temporarily tolerate first?"

Cheng Yang is very resolute He shook his head and said: "Why should we bear it? If Yuan Jianze was really instructing him behind the scenes, he would only be buried with me for nearly a thousand fighters in the village of Fengfeng Village. Afterwards, I will change the strategy of facing the city and make it a complete city. A scattered paradise. Although this is not good for us to control the direction of the main city of Handan City, but this must not be the reason for our compromise."

Yu Kai very pleased to say: "I totally agree with this idea, and now I hope this matter It was Yuan Jianze who instructed it, but why should we make Rucheng a splendid paradise? Even if Yangzi does not intend to occupy the main city of Yucheng, can he remotely control a main city with a remote force? This is absolutely very important to our development. advantageously, "

Cheng Yang said:" control of the main city of the thing, forget it, since the main city of the gods is not set to be occupied, self It will not allow anyone to control the main city. If you are really annoyed by the spirits, you don't need the other person's hands. Just changing the rules a little bit will make all your efforts go unnoticed. If you have the energy to control the main city, I will also It is better to work hard to develop our territory."

"This is also true ." After Yu Kai thought about it, he also approved Cheng Yang's point of view. "Do you think this time will be related to Yuan Jianze?"