Chapter 175

Six attacks successively hit the ball. Only after the third attack hit, the ball disappeared into the smoke and no trace was left. () As for the two attacks that arrived later, they were directly defeated.

Cheng Yang's personal account instantly added 2 psionic energies. This is the only proof of this battle. It also shows that this ball is a monster that has reached the first stage of power.

Cheng Yang explained at this time: "The guy was just a kind of enemies in it. The name is called the fire wizard, commonly known as the small fireball. If someone really thinks that it is just an ordinary small fireball, I'm afraid this person will die. Not far."

Wang Yuan et al. suddenly felt a little upset because their first thought was that this was not an enchanting beast, so they didn't do it for the first time.

Afterwards, the seven men continued their journey and they encountered three fire elves at a distance of more than one hundred meters. However, they were quickly killed by them. After all, these guys only appeared alone. They never came out more than two together. Cheng Yang and others were easy to kill.

As for Xiao Bai, there was no room for it to play for several consecutive battles, and the fire elf had no time to rush to kill him.

However, everyone did not take it lightly because of the ease of fighting. They are very clear that this is only the beginning. Moreover, their environment is very harsh. Once they leave Chengyang, the high temperatures outside may cause them to die instantly. No one dares to take this risk.

This lava channel is not a straight path, but it is curved and hovering, and there are even a lot of tunnels, just like a labyrinth of underground.Fortunately, the environment in this cave is not static, otherwise people will really feel that they have been in circles all the time.

Cheng Yang is familiar with the environment of the lava cave, but it is a lava cave after the reclamation. Although there is no change in the terrain, many reference objects are missing, so it is still difficult to find the right path in this maze of ordinary caves.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang's goal is to kill all the enchanted beasts here. Anyway, the place to go will go. As long as there are no enemies in the area where they walked, they can also distinguish the general direction.

On this road, they saw not only a three to four-meter-wide lava river, but also a lava pool with a diameter of several hundred meters. The spectacular scene made Cheng Yang and others an eye-opener.

They walked about two kilometers in the cave. The lava cave was like no end. The number of fire elves that had been killed was more than fifty, but there were still fire elves ahead.

So far, they have encountered the phenomenon of two fire elves together. That is in the wide lava pool, but this has the first-order peak fire fighting elves, which are still too weak in Cheng Yang's six battle-warmers who are comparable to the second-order early enchanting beasts.

Cheng Yang and others are also aware of the rule. In the wider area of ​​the magmatic river, the possibility of more fire elves is even greater. This also gives them time for early prevention.

Continuing for a long time, Cheng Yang found out that this was exactly the same as what he had learned in the last century. Many of the caves in the lava caves were figured out. It is said that the area here is no less than 100 square kilometers, but now the area that Cheng Yang has passed has not exceeded 10 square kilometers. This has not been verified.

"Yes, who are you drawing on the line?" Cheng Yang suddenly turned around and asked.

Wang Yuan immediately said: "Lord, I studied fashion design when I was in college. Drawing is also my business."

Cheng Yang said: "Fashion design. Is this a fashion design and drawing a map is one thing?"

Wang Yuan At the same time, she did not think that Cheng Yang had asked her to draw a map. Her own self has also weakened a lot, but still said: "I can give it a try. As long as the requirement is not too high, it should not be a problem.

Cheng Yang said : "Okay, try again. Wang Yuan, wait a while, we will return the way, you will map where we walk. In the future, the entry of war veterans in our territory into lava caves will also eliminate the need to find a way out. "

Wang Yuan immediately nodded his head.

After a few people and killed nearly only fire wizard, so that they finally encountered a different breed, an almost adult size and fire people. Do not know this guy is not the evolution of the fire wizard The species, its strength is not stronger than the fire elves,

but this guy is harder to deal with than the fire elves, they are often two or three in groups, basically no orders.In

this case, Xiaobai finally Withdrawing from the fate of soy sauce, they formally joined the battle group. After a reasonable distribution, basically two people are able to wipe out the fire, and if there are three firemen, they have to let Xiao Baixi. In the previous round,

although Xiao Bai was also injured in the process, the fireman with more than 40 points in attack could not completely ignore him, but there was also a priest in Cheng Yang's team. white hurt, he can immediately be back to full health.

Jiang Yang rare monsters with Cheng Yang, walked complained: "Lord, you say this is what morals ah, since the gods of this world game , It should be a little of it completely. For example, get a monster explosion equipment or something, or get a wave of what, give more power ah! Now we have played fast for three hours. In addition to the increased psionic value, nothing else is too boring. "

Cheng Yang said:" You just content it, we are not in the copy Shaguai burst out of equipment? And copy of the wave ss also have, the key is that you do not have the ability to kill. "

Jiang Yang is definitely a game fan. It has not been hit by Cheng Yang's words. He said:" Lord, the wave ss I said is the kind of super field wave ss. It takes hundreds of people and even thousands of people to kill. That kind. "

Cheng Yang wry smile, this guy's heart is too big, right? Helpless said:" Do you think the world is not enough chaos? The kind of wave ss you said, this world may exist, but that is not a stimulus but a disaster. In the future, you will pray that you must not experience that perversion. "

Jiang Yang suddenly opened his eyes and said:" really have? "

Cheng Yang did not speak, because at the moment in front of the lava and fire coming out of the two people he shot the puck directly out. Jiang Yang While talking, but also no less than men, also attacked.

Two After the fireman was destroyed, Cheng Yang did not continue to answer, Jiang Yang smiled and knew the answer, but he also knew from the Cheng Yang expression that the field wave ss was not something worth looking forward to. ......It was really a disaster.I

don't know the day and night in the cave, but the watch in Cheng Yang's hand was exactly pointing to 6 pm After Jiang Yang and others asked how many times the cave was really big, There was no interest in continuing to ask because Cheng Yang always played one of them very early.At

this time, the enchanted beast they faced was no longer a first-order player, but a first-order peak. The lava fighters, whose fighting power is fully comparable to the second-order early enchanted beasts,

faced such a powerful presence, especially at the moment when they rushed out, making Jiang Yang and others frightened, but when they Discover this After the immense prestige of lava up soldier also died under their round of attacks, heart Qieyi this point will completely disappear.

Even the early second-order and how? Not died in their hands? The thought here, Jiang Yang In the hearts of others, there is a deep sense of pride, and now, as far as the whole land of the village of Fallen Phoenix, there are as many as a thousand people who have reached the mid-level apprentice class, but several others have killed the second-stage early enchantment. Beast? This is to say that the outing is also a glory is not?

At this time each time they kill a enchanted beast, can get eight psionic powers, except that Cheng Yang obtained this part into the personal account, the rest of the psionic value All of them were taken directly to the psionic power of the Territory, and until the end of today, Jiang Yang and others could receive the psionic value returned in the form of military eels.Of

course, they did not particularly care about these, and they acquired the spirit in half a day. The emergy value is much higher than on weekdays. Although these psionic values ​​do not increase their own earnings, they can increase the psionic value of their own military-specific accounts and expedite the study of army formation skills.The

number of lava fighters There are not many, and there are fewer than the previous fire elves, and it is basically difficult to encounter the situation where the two ends together. There is no great threat to Cheng Yang and others.

Cheng Yang is not surprised. In terms of difficulty in reclamation of such leveling maps, the mere examination of the level of force in the current region is not intended to leave people with an insurmountable obstacle. If a group of lava fighters of the second-order initial fighting power were to emerge, then it would be. There is no need to open up wasteland, and why do all the squad leaders go to.

At around 9 pm, their advancement has encountered some difficulties because the number of lava fighters has risen, sometimes even meeting two or even three. The first

two lava fighters are not too dangerous, but if you encounter three, the risk can be greatly improved. Cheng Yang and others can only kill a lava warrior in one round, and the remaining two may have a cross Xiaobai, directly rushed to the group of crispy long-distance occupations brought by Cheng Yang. If

these 50 people to the point of the value of life, if the lava fighters give it, it is absolutely dead. Therefore, Cheng Yang have to Act as a human shield and stand directly in front of the team with Xiao Bai, adding security to Jiang Yang and others.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang stopped walking in front because there was a huge lava lake in front of them. The area was no less than a thousand acres. The tumbling magma looked spectacular. In the center of the magma lake, there is a small island with an area of ​​about 1,000 square meters, and a rock passage leads directly to the island.

"Lord, such a huge magma lake, how many lava warriors will appear?" Jiang Yang and others looked a little whitish.