Chapter 121- Spectral Hunter

"Damn, that guy hit hard!" Liu Hao climbed up from the ground and massaged his aching waist, he continued, "Apparently, hard difficulty level isn't an easy place to mix in as I thought."

Cheng Yang said, "You should learn from Chen Yun. His fighting skills are much higher than you, it would be a very good experience for you."

Liu Hao made sure to take Cheng Yang's words to heart. He immediately said, "Lord, go check the items. I'm really looking forward to seeing what it is."

Cheng Yang chuckled, "Don't expect it to be something useful for you. This instance is clearly related to archer, so the items obtained from the first clearance must also be related to archers."

Liu Hao didn't seem to mind, he said, "That's still worth looking forward to, at least Old Yu can get some benefits. Besides, the instance of Old Yu is related to warriors, so it can be said we complement each other."

Cheng Yang immediately stepped forward and went to the podium where the dwarf leader had just stood, and found an object above it.

Hunter's Heart: Incorporating the hunter's heart into the archer statue will allows the archer statue to add a quota of the special profession: Spectral Hunter.

Sure enough, it was this item. Cheng Yang already expected this item to appear, but actually seeing it still made his heart very happy. Spectral Hunter was an extremely powerful profession, not worse than Cheng Yang's Ice mage. Cheng Yang intended to give this profession to Yu Kai, and had him transferred to it. This would be bring great benefits to his future development.

Liu Hao saw the object in Cheng Yang's hands, and immediately his mouth turned watery, "This time, Old Yu's luck hit big. I don't know when I can get a special profession like Old Yu. "

Cheng Yang comforted him as he smiled, "Relax, your time will come."

The trio then exited from the Abandoned Ancient Citadel instance.

After returning to Xianghe Village, Cheng Yang scanned the surroundings and said, "Haozi, make sure to completely finish constructing the level 2 buildings by tonight. In the evening, I will give you enough power value so that you can raise the village to level 3. This way, the village can earn power value faster. "

Liu Hao nodded his head. At this moment, Xianghe Village covered an area of 9 square kilometers, but the area that could increase the territory power value of the village was only 12 square kilometers. The enchanted beasts in this range could provides up to 1,200-1,3000 points of power value per day, and that's if they killed at a high rate. Once the village was upgraded to level 3, this range could be expanded to 24 square kilometers. With that much range, the territory power value earned per day would definitely surpass 2,500 points.

Thus, the upgrades for the profession statues of the territory later on could be considered barely satisfied.

After giving out the orders, Cheng Yang along with Liu Xiyue left the village. They returned to Luo Feng Village after walking back on the road.

This time, Cheng Yang didn't bring Liu Xiyue out with him, but went alone towards the direction of Xiangcheng City. There was only one purpose for his trip, and that was to collect the debts. If he bring Liu Xiyue along and Yuan Jianze has bad intentions, he wouldn't be able to guarantee Liu Xiyue's safety if they really clash. Although the possibility of this occurring was very low, Cheng Yang still had to make sure to keep his guard up.

200,000 points of power value wasn't a small number for Yuan Jianze, neither was it a small number for Cheng Yang.

When Cheng Yang arrived at Xiangcheng City's main city, someone immediately discovered him. That person quickly notified Yuan Jianze.