Chapter 34- Blocked Passage

If Yuan Jianze were feeling depressed now, then Cheng Yang felt like he had a headache at the moment. He now stood just south of Xiangcheng City passage leading outside the city, and seeing the dozens of meters long channel densely covered with enchanted beast, he felt his scalp tingle.

This number should not have been any less than 700-800 enchanted beasts, and among them were many high level monsters. Cheng Yang estimated that such a monster group would at least have one first-late order enchanted beast.

Although he had just killed a first-late order Black Wolf, but that did not mean he could kill all first-late order enchanted beast. Especially now that this head enchanted beast was hidden within this group of nearly thousand monsters, and to kill it like before wouldn't be as easy.

If he took the initiative to provoke these monsters, what kind of consequences would there be?

Cheng Yang looked around, in addition to sparse tree besides him, both sides were like primeval forest in general, while everywhere on the ground was covered with thorns twining, making it difficult to pass through. Of course, if there were someone responsible for opening a path, then going deep into the forest was very easy. But Cheng Yang was alone right now, so his only escape route was from behind his back.

What if a monster suddenly popped up from behind and blocked his path? He had to put this into early consideration. Most enchanted beasts did not stay still in their original location, they tended to roam around in search of food. But such wandering speed wasn't very fast.

This was close to 1,000 monsters, way more than the previous 50 gray wolves. In a group of 50 enchanted beasts, even if he found himself besieged in the center, he could also find a way to escape. But if trapped within a herd of nearly 1,000 enchanted beasts, what awaited him would be his death.

Cheng Yang dismissed the idea of disturbing these monsters, and slowly retreated. This time his aim was to explore the way, and now that objective had been achieved. As for how to solve this problem, he needed to think it over long-term before making a plan. At least, until there was enough mana potion, he was not going to touch this monster group.

On the way back, Cheng Yang went a different route, also swept past all the way. When he returned to Luo Feng Village, it's already more than three in the afternoon.

This time out, although very long, but the harvest is quite rich, his power value had broken through to 1,500 points. Even if tonight Yu Kai and the others didn't return the 1,000 power values back to him, he would also be able to use four times cultivation speed.

When stepping inside Luo Feng Village's gate, Cheng Yang saw Lee Wanshan's team which was left behind in the village, but at the moment Lee Wanshan isn't practicing, but together with his 40 men guarding the village.

In fact, now Luo Feng village do not need any guards, after all, there is a one kilometer range outside the village that will no longer spawn any monster. What really needed worrying about was the internal affair of the village, after all, Luo Feng village now had close to a thousand ordinary people that had not been transferred. They were temporarily not in a crisis, so the village was somewhat peaceful. But if there were anyone that would foment discord, then even if they were rescued into the village, their lives would still be in danger.

The reason Lee Wanshan did not start his cultivation was due to him cultivating yesterday evening. Now, the end of his cultivation time interval is less than 20 hours, so naturally he can only wait.

Seeing Cheng Yang come in from the gate, Lee Wanshan hurriedly came up, and asked, "Lord, I was wondering how your exploration search went? Are we able to kill our way into Xiangcheng City?"