Chapter 88 - Statue Promotion Stone

Seeing that Chen Yun had returned to attack the Grell Boss immediately put everyone at ease.

The next phase of the battle went very smoothly. Whenever Chen Yun's health fell to a dangerous level, Zeng Yue would give him a heal to return him to tip-top shape, making the pace of the battle all within Cheng Yang's expectation.

After Cao Cun's summoned dark wolf died in battle, he didn't choose to summon it again because the Grell Boss's hatred at that time was unstable, and the dark wolf was a dubious existence that was likely to ruin the pace of the fight. However, this time Chen Yun had already taken control of the Grell Boss hatred, so he immediately without hesitation summoned the Dark wolf to join the battle.

After more than 10 seconds, the Grell Boss's health was reduced by 700 points, going through three rounds of attacks. This monster was thoroughly crippled.

But at this time, the Grell Boss's two eyes instantly glowed red, showing signs of frenzy from within.

"Get back! Get ready to replenish your health!" Cheng Yang shouted, and then instantly he moved his body to block the front of Zeng Yue.

The rest of the team responded quickly, especially Chen Yun who was in front. The moment Cheng Yang's voice dropped, his body abruptly swept backward.

"Pop......!" A slight sound of bursting was issued from within the Grell Boss' body and then a hint of blood fog could be seen erupting from the body's surface, spreading outward.

Bearing the brunt of the force, the already low health dark wolf didn't even have time to issue its mournful screams before being engulfed by the mist. Right away, its health was emptied, losing its life. Followed by Chen Yun who had escaped seven to eight metres away, the erupted blood mist reached him in a split second, only to hear him let out a scream. He quickly rushed out of the blood mist, and then with staggered footsteps continued to flee.

Cheng Yang and the others also weren't able to escape unscathed. The mist swept all the way over to their location, and as along as it contacted him, they would be subjected to damage.

"Recover the health points for Chen Yun!" Cheng Yang released a simple command, and immediately the person hiding behind him Zeng Yue understood his intentions, at once she released off a healing light onto Chen Yun.

From this blow, Chen Yun suffered from a health loss of at least 200 points. During the time of his retreat, he had quickly taken a bottle of health potion, but at the same moment he was also hit, so the health potion had yet to play its effect. So with only a few dozens health points remaining, if he didn't flee, not to tell, he should stay in place and wait for death?

Fortunately, at this time the effect of the health potion came into effect, instantly adding 30 extra points to his health, letting his health value almost reach 80 points. This let the team relax a bit, at least under normal circumstances, the attacks from the Grell Boss wouldn't lead to a spike.

And along with Zeng Yue's timely heal, in addition to the bonus coming from the high magic attack, it soon returned Chen Yun's health to above 200 points.

Carrying the steel sword in his hand, Chen Yun hurriedly ran toward the Grell Boss. At the moment, he was very worried because the main reason he could keep the boss to their front, to a great extent was due to the narrow entrance to the Pray Hall, making it difficult for the other side to bypass him and reach Cheng Yang and the others. Then without his obstruction, the Grell Boss could effortlessly rush through the gate.

At this time, Cheng Yang sent out an ice puck, instantly hitting the Grell Boss. This made the boss immediately stop in its track, and then fall straight down to the ground.