Chapter 123- Making Plans For The Bank

After making their way in through the entrance of the bank, they came across a huge lobby. In this lobby, a lot of virtual screens were displayed everywhere. Cheng Yang knew that these virtual screens has a function equivalent to those of atms before the end.

In addition to these virtual screens were also several luxurious decorated offices placed in the middle of the lobby.

Cheng Yang pointed to the office in the middle and said, "Wang Lu, that will be where you'll be working in the future."

Wang Lu briskly walked in the office. The office has an interior design similar to a modern day office, except for the fact that there wasn't a single piece of electrical equipment inside. Only a beautiful tinted virtual screen could be seen laying on the desk.

This virtual screen contained a lot of permissions and setting options, which Wang Lu could modify to her liking. However, after the basic content was set up, it would need to pass through Cheng Yang to be approved.

However, Cheng Yang didn't need to be in the bank to do this, he was able to do all this from the comfort of the territory altar. Because for all the buildings in the territory, there was a special exclusive panel that Cheng Yang could used to check on them at the territory altar.

After Wang Lu familiarize herself with the environment, Cheng Yang said, "In a bit, I will give you 70,000 points of power value to open up the loans for everyone. You can set the maximum amount that each person can borrow per day by their daily income. Also the total loan should not exceed two day's worth of a person's income. The loan repayment time should also not exceed 10 days. After you submit it, I will approve it immediately."

Wang Lu nodded firmly and asked, "What should the interest be?"

Cheng Yang pondered for a moment, then said, "Let the daily interest be 1%. If this is the first time a person borrow and the generated interest is less than 1 point of power value, set it at 1 point of power value in the account."

"Isn't this a bit high?" Wang Lu asked.

Cheng Yang replied, "It isn't high at all. It's likely to increase even further in the future. At that time, we will also have different loan rates for different groups of people. After all, unlike peacetime, the death rate is much higher than before the apocalypse. As such, it's inevitably that there will appear dead accounts, so the risks the lender need to take is awfully large. In the future, 5% interest rate should also emerge."

Wang Lu instantly realized what Cheng Yang meant, then she suddenly asked, "But lord, what if someone renege on their loans?"

Cheng Yang smiled and said, "That won't happen. The reasons why I had this bank built before opening up the lending business was because I want to make use of the gods' rules to help manage it. Because anyone that borrows money from the bank is tantamount to signing a contract under the supervision of the rules. As long as the specified time in the contract is reached, the power value in their personal account will automatically be deducted regardless of whether they like it or not. If the person died, then their account balance will be first used to repay the debt. Regardless of who the borrower is, this rule will remain valid."

Wang Lu was extremely relieved. After all, if the bank had too many dead accounts, then it wouldn't matter even if the interest was higher.

Cheng Yang continued, "Moreover, the bank still has a depositing service. The interest rate for this will be temporarily set to 0.1%. However, I reckon there shouldn't be many people that would use this service at this time."

Wang Lu nodded her head. Concerning the power value that circulated in the territory, she noticed that each people's daily income was barely enough for their own usage. There was basically no power value to save. Of course, Cheng Yang was an exception. The amount of power value he currently possessed was enough to scare a lot of people.