Chapter 53- Skeleton Warriors

The team with Cheng Yang were the first batch of people to transfer. After experiencing many days of fighting these past few days, their fighting sense had gradually been developed. Although compared with Cheng Yang there was still a large gap, but not so much as when they first started out as a rookie.

Niu Bing was the first to show action by summoning his Dark Wolf, then this animal, not fearing death, plunged itself into the swarm of skeletons.

The Dark Wolf seemed as if it were jumping into a flock full of chicken, as it began to crazily bite the surrounding skeletons. As a result of the summoner's attack power bonus, every attack landed by it was sure to kill a skeleton, imposing unlimited in time.

Because of the sudden emergence of the team's dark wolf jumping into the midst of the skeleton group, they had to transfer their aggro to this fellow. For a period of time, they even forgot to continue charging forward.

At the same time, Cheng Yang and the others weren't idle. Five remote professions were like a mobile fortress with their attacks constantly drizzling down upon the body of the skeletons. In a short time, the skeletons began to crumble down, turning into pieces of dry bones.

Apart from Cheng Yang, the rest of the remote profession mana value were limited. Even if there were equipment that could increase mana, their mana value would be no more than 40 points. After madly firing seven to eight rounds, they had to rely on mana potion for recovery. Anyway earlier this morning, these people had long been ordered by Cheng Yang to prepare some mana potions, so they weren't afraid of consumption.

At this time, the rest of the remote professions weren't idling either, they had been attacking non-stop, but their attack power compared with the other five with Redirection skill bonus were far off. After running out of mana they were reluctant to use mana potion, instead they chose to use meditation to recover.

Niu Bing's summoned Dark Wolf had died, but the skeletons had yet to continue their assault when a second Dark Wolf rushed out. This Dark Wolf wasn't summoned by Niu Bing, his skill was still on cooldown.

The new Dark Wolf wasn't as imposing as the first one. After failing to kill a skeleton when rushing in, it suffered from three rounds of attack from 4-5 other skeletons, losing its life on the spot.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang's team had a lot of summoner. After this Dark Wolf was about to die, another one was ready to take its place.

"Lord, this battle is too easy, right?" Niu Bing with a look of boredom on the side couldn't help but shout.

Cheng Yang said, "Don't get so happy, in a while you guys will be begging for this to end."

20 seconds later, 100 skeletons were scattered all over the ground, it also signified the end of this battle. Luckily the battle was over at this time, otherwise when the last summoner's Dark Wolf was killed, he was afraid it was only up to the warriors to resist them.

"Is this the end?" Liu Hao incredibly said, "I haven't fought yet!"

Liu Hao didn't get a chance to fight because he was a warrior. In this battle, warriors from beginning to end was merely the sauce on the side.

"Don't worry. Soon you will get a chance to fight, this is only the first wave of monsters." Cheng Yang said.

Sure enough, after half a minute or so of waiting, the ground seventy to eighty meters in front of them started shaking once again. A group of nearly 200 skeletons appeared and once more rushed at them.

"Kill......!" Cheng Yang shouted, announcing the start of the battle again.

Niu Bing's summoned his Dark Wolf, but this time it failed to show its might. Once the Dark Wolf burst into the skeleton group, it was only able to kill two small skeletons before it died under two rounds of attacks from four other skeletons.