Chapter 17- Clearance

"Long distance careers will shoot from the back, the warriors will be responsible for the protection." Cheng Yang quickly shouted as he got ready to kite the Grell.

Cheng Yang led the first-medium order Grell around, while Yu Kai released arrows from behind. As for Liu Hao and Lee Wanshan, they were only soy sauce's sake. They weren't able to keep pace with the Grell, and the dark wolf summoned by Niu Bing suffered the same fate.

After several rounds of attack, the enchanted beast that would cause despair for almost everyone that tried to kill it at this early stage died on the spot, before they even had a chance to cheer a faint light screen appear and covered the Grell's body.

After two seconds the screen dispersed, the Grell's body had already disappear, and at the place of the original body was a wooden stick.

Yu Kai and Liu Hao looked at each other, what is that thing? The wooden stick seems to look somewhat similar to the one in Chang Yang's hand.

The fastest to respond was chubby Liu Hao who had some gaming experience, he suddenly exclaimed, "Yangzi is this the equipment that the enchanted beast just burst out? I thought you say these enchanted don't burst out any equipment?"

Cheng Yang calmly replied, "I only say those enchanted beasts outside don't burst out any equipment, but in here is the instance and so it's not the same as those enchanted beast out there. And according to circumstances, even the enchanted beasts in the instance would rarely burst out equipment. The stronger the enchanted beast is, the more likely it would burst out an equipment."

They didn't continue to dwell on this issue, but knowing that the enchanted beast could burst equipment was a joyous event.

"Yangzi, you're lucky, it looks like this magic wand is for you to use." Niu Bing stepped forward a few steps, and picked up the wooden stick.

Cheng Yang knew this equipment is a magic wand, in fact, before the Grell was killed, he could already guess the item that would drop. According to the rules summed up later, the person with the greatest contribution in the instance, was more likely to burst out their career-related items. There was no doubt that in the earlier battle, Cheng Yang's contribution was the biggest, so the enchanted beast bursting out a magician related equipment was the most likely thing.

Cheng Yang took the wand from Niu Bing's hand, and moment later its properties appeared in Cheng Yang's mind.

Wither Wooden Staff: Ordinary single-handed weapon. Increase magic attack by 1, required early-order sorcerer's apprentice or above to equip. Durability: 50/50.

It was worthy to be later criticized as the lowest grade equipment, increasing magic damage by only 1 points. But for now, this wither wooden staff offer Cheng Yang unparalleled advantages, it's equivalent to having his attack raised by 10%. This wasn't the most important matter, after the increased of 1 point of extra magic attack, those original early-order enchanted beasts that used to take four magic missile to deal with, now only needed three to be kill.

Cheng Yang without hesitation immediately replaced his old wand, his magic attack went up to 11 points.

With the excitement of bursting out a piece of equipment, Yu Kai was in high spirit, immediately rushed into the courtyard.

Subsequent fighting had no suspense, after this first-medium order Grell fell under Cheng Yang and others attack, they would have to face the most powerful monster in the Scarlet Church.

But after this Grell died, luckily it also burst out a piece of equipment.

Buckskin Wristband: Iron grade armor. Increase arm physical defense by 1, increase attack speed by 2, required apprentice order or above to equipped. Durability: 60/60.