Chapter 76- Level 3 Village

In his previous life, humanity had only started to occupy the field stations outside of the city 2-3 months after the apocalypse occurred. Even then, they had to spend nearly half a year to upgrade the station to level 3. There was nothing that could be done to change this, after all, at that time the monster spawn rate in the wild had decreased, while the large monster communities in the surrounding area had already been wiped up. In that condition, being able to obtain an average of 500 power value a day was quite good.

Cheng Yang made one last confirmation that the upgrade conditions had been met. The village had met the 400 professions condition, the building requirements and amount of power value satisfied the conditions. Cheng Yang inwardly smiled, the territory could then be upgraded.

At once, Cheng Yang without any hesitation, immediately selected to upgrade the territory.

A familiar voice echoed into his mind:

[Congratulations, your territory "Luo Feng Village" has successfully upgraded to level 3, please view the territory's properties panel to examine the details.]

Cheng Yang immediately opened the territory's properties panel, and found as expected after the upgrade the properties had undergone a great change.

Name: Luo Feng VillageGrade: Village level 3Current Buildings:
+Warrior statue (level 3): Allow the transfer and promotion of the career Warrior at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 206 people.
+Magician statue (level 3): Allow the transfer and promotion of the career Magician at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 206 people.
+Archer statue (level 3): Allow the transfer and promotion of the career Archer at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 206 people.
+Summoner statue (level 3): Allow the transfer and promotion of the career Summoner at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 206 people.
+Priest statue (level 3): Allow the transfer and promotion of the career Priest at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 20 people.
+Walls (level 1): secure territory and provide security to personnel, 1,000 durability, 5 defense. Cover an area of 1 square kilometers.
+Walls (level 2): secure territory and provide security to personnel, 2,000 durability, 10 defense. Cover an area of 9 square kilometers.
+Residence (level 1) (79): A place for people to rest and cultivate. Can improve the efficiency of cultivation by 10%. Have a maximum occupancy of 5 people in each house. 500 durability, 3 defense.
+Residence (level 2): Upgrade from level 1 residence. A place for people to rest and cultivate. Can improve the efficiency of cultivation by 20%. Have a maximum occupancy of 5 people in each house. Durability 1,000, Defense 5.
+Blacksmith (level 1): Production of iron equipment and learn mining, a place for forging. Sell iron equipment, the equipment sold is related to blacksmith level. (Upgradable. Resources needed: 20 cubic meters of stone, 200 cubic meters of wood.)
+Tailor Shop (level 1): Production of leather equipment and learn skinning, a place for sewing. Sell leather equipment, the equipment sold is related to tailor shop level. (Upgradable. Resources needed: 20 cubic meters of stone, 200 cubic meters of wood.)
+Woodworking Shop (level 1): Manufacture wooden equipment and learn logging, a place for lumber. Sell wooden equipment, the equipment sold is related to woodworking room level. (Upgradable. Resources needed: 20 cubic meters of stone, 200 cubic meters of wood.)
+Engraving Room (level 1): Production of jewelry and learn quarrying, a place for carving. While selling jewelry and equipment, the equipment sold is related to engraving room level. (Upgradable. Resources needed: 20 cubic meters of stone, 200 cubic meters of wood.)
+Alchemy Room (level 1): Refine pharmacy and learn herbs, a workplace for herb refinery. Sell pharmacy potions, the potions sold is related to alchemy room level. (Upgradable. Resources needed: 20 cubic meters of stone, 200 cubic meters of wood.)
+Grocery Store: Sell all kinds of supplies and sundries. Resource needed: 100 cubic meters of wood.
+Guardian Temple: special building, the Lord can recruit territory guards in the Guardian Temple. The strength of the territory guard is associated with the Lord's strength, while the quantity is associated to the territory level.Buildings that can be built:
+Walls (level 3): secure territory and provide security to personnel. Durability 5,000; Defense 20. Cover an area of 36 square kilometers. Resources needed: 10 cubic meters of wood/meters.
+Residence (level 3): Upgrade from level 1 residence. A place for people to rest and cultivate. Can improve the efficiency of cultivation by 30%. Have a maximum occupancy of 5 people in each house. Durability 1000; Defense 5. Resources needed: 40 cubic meters of wood.
+Pub (level 1): Venue for alcohol consumption and leisure. Have the function to send and publish messages. At the same time, through the pub to inquire certain secret information. Resources needed: 500 cubic meters of wood, 100 cubic meters of stone.
+Barrack (level 1): A place for the territory to set up and manage military forces. Military officials can be appointed through the barrack, and train professions in the barrack. Can quickly enhance the skill proficiency. Resources needed: 500 cubic meters of wood, 100 cubic meters of stone.
+Mercenary Association (level 1): Place to create and manage mercenary team. Resources needed: 500 cubic meters of wood, 100 cubic meters of stone.
+Trial Hall (level 1): Trial instance building. Professions can enter the instance in the trial hall to earn power value. Dying in the trial hall instance won't cause actual death. Resources Needed: 500 cubic meters of wood, 100 cubic meters of stone.
+Task Hall (level 1): Place where tasks are publish and receive. Only people with a military rank or mercenary rank can accept the task. Resources needed: 500 cubic meters of wood, 100 cubic meters of stone.Territory Attributes: Speed (level 3).
+Field station's professions move 20% faster in territory, the grade level increase with the territory upgrade.Territory Power Value: 634Promotion Criteria:
+Reach 1000 professions. Four main profession statues raised to level 4.
+Upgrade blacksmith shop, tailor shop, woodworking shop, engraving room, and alchemy room to level 2. All newly added buildings must be constructed.
+Requires 3 professions to reach second early-order, 20 professions to reach first peak-order, 100 professions to reach first high-order.
+100,000 territory power values.