The MDC is on the Way!

GRIM: Brrr, it's cold...! I wanna stay curled up inside the bed, yanno...?
Alex: Hm, what's the matter Hazel? Is there something wrong with the mirror?
GRIM: Check yourself all you want, but you don't even have a single hair out of place, yanno? Come on, it's time for school.

ACE: Heya, Hazel, Selina, Alex, Grim! Mornin'~
DEUCE: Good morning to you. It's a pretty cold day today, huh?

As the group went to their respective classes, Hazel was in deep thought. She had another dream again, only it involved the Beautiful Queen.

DEUCE: Hello, Hazel? Are you feeling unwell? You keep staring into space.
GRIM: She's been acting strange since she woke up, yanno?
ACE: Eh? Did something happen during the holiday?

Hazel: Well, ever since I got here, I've been getting dreams of those of the Great Seven. And every time it happens, someone goes into overblot when the dreams take a dark turn..

Hazel continued as she mentioned Mickey as well.

DEUCE: If it's not a dream, then maybe... It's a ghost?
GRIM: It's possible considering how much those guys love pranks, yanno?
ACE: Oh, I know! If that Mickey guy shows up again in the mirror, why don't you try taking a pic of him using the Ghost Camera the Headmaster gave you?
ACE: That's a magical tool that can snap anything with a soul, right? Pretty sure a ghost isn't that different!
DEUCE: I see! If we have picture evidence, we can look up who this Mickey is.
GRIM: If you meet him, go coax some tuna cans out of him since he made you step on my tail!
ACE: And if he doesn't show up, then we can just say that it was just a dream.

(bell chimes)

CREWEL: Back to your seats, pups!
 For today's homeroom, I plan to give you a little test to see if you've gone soft during the holidays.
I'm pretty sure that by now, you're all aware of the Nationwide Magical School Joint Cultural Festival this coming February.
 And our Night Raven College has been chosen as the center of activities.

The Magic Ministry, the Magical Board of Education, and the Magic University, Magical corporations, the Magical Research Board, and even celebrities come on the day of the festival to showcase many things.
And I have to make sure to groom and prepare you little pups so you won't disgrace us during the Cultural Festival.

ACE: A cultural festival, huh.
DEUCE: I don't think jocks like us really have much to show, really.
GRIM: Hey, hey...! You think there'll be a lotta food stalls this time like during the Magift Tournament?!
ACE: Is food all that runs in your mind?

---------------

After class was over, Hazel headed off to the dorm leader meeting.

CROWLEY: All the Dorm Heads are here, I gather?
VIL: Malleus seems to be the only one missing as usual.
LILIA: I apologize. I had seen him right before he took his nap, however...
 I lost track of him right after school dismissed.
IDIA: Maybe he ditched you on purpose?
LILIA: Do not be so brazen. Us fairies are a little bit different from you humans.
 Moreover... I am sure that he is burdened by a fate so troublesome.
KALIM: Ahaha, I feel you! I completely forget about meetings sometimes that Jamil has to remind me about them.
LILIA: (chuckles) Please let this humble Vice-Prefect attend the meeting in his place.
LEONA: Hah, who cares where that hotshot is. Just start the meeting.

A Witch Among VilliansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara