Omake Headcannons: Private time with Hazel

How each of the soulmate would have some intimacy with Hazel.

Warning! Hinting at things above PG-13

Riddle: Obviously, he'd be the dominant one in the relationship. He won't hesitate to do what he can to make his love feel like a queen. Would reserve his time with Hazel in a luxurious suite complete with red and white rose petals, silk sheets and a canopy curtain. (The sheets will be in a mess later, but he doesn't care.)

Leona: Obviously would take her to a private room after a party and hastily get rid of her dress, which was easy to get off. Takes dominant to a new level. Bites would be here and there. Major cuddles afterwards.

Azul: This octo-baby tries to be dominate in his own way, most likely end up unconsciously going into his Cecelia form to get more noise out of Hazel. (Those suckers are gonna be everywhere). Mostly will do this in his office, properly locked up.

Kalim: Doesn't care if he's dominate or not, as long as he's close to Hazel. would arrange to take her to the oasis on the night of a full moon. And he'll certainly get her wet.

Vil: Dominate, of course. This guy's gonna go all the way with Hazel. Silk, touches, skin contact, incense, you name it. He'll take an entire day, And night to worship her in a candlelit version of his room.

Idia: Shy boi will let Hazel take control and they progress bit by bit. He may or may not learn to be dominate, but since he's got his time with Hazel in his private quarters, he'll analyze all he can.

Malleus: He's a dragon. They like to be dominate, nuff said. Will have a setting of a dungeon-type bedroom setting up on the highest tower possible. Starts off as gently as possible, but will lose himself to the rushing feeling in his blood. Bonus if either of them is wearing any leather.

--------------------------

What do you think?

plz comment and stay safe!