Alternative Training

Hazel could barely stay asleep. Last night, she had another dream. Ever since she arrived to this school, she had been gaining a dream in link to a certain member to the Great Seven.

The first was of the Queen of Hearts, the next was of the King of Beasts, and the last one was of the Witch of the Sea.

This one was of the tactician of the Hot Sands. And it was looking like he took over a kingdom by force when everything boiled over.

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Empty Private Room]

GRIM: Wha... Are we going to the Oasis again...?

AZUL: I woke you up early so we can avoid that. Come, let us be on our way.

The ragtag group went over to

JADE: Good morning, Kalim-san.

KALIM: Hnghh... Jamil? Good moring...

JADE: No, it's Jade. Our names do seem similar, do they not? Fufu.

KALIM: Eh...? Wha–? Why're you in my room?

JADE: I have brought you your morning tea and a change of clothes. Rise and shine now.

KALIM: Eh? What? Why...? Where's Jamil?

AZUL: Do not worry, we can help you out with simple tasks.

(knocking on the door)

JAMIL: Kalim, it's time to—Wha–!?

JAMIL: Azul, Jade...? Grim and Hazel as well... What are you doing in Kalim's room?

AZUL: Oh, good morning to you, Jamil-san!

AZUL: You can go back to sleep for a bit if you'd like.

AZUL: We will be taking care of Kalim-san every morning starting today.

JAMIL: What...!?

AZUL: We realized something while we were talking last night. You are the only one who has been working so hard day in and day out, Jamil-san.

JADE: Scarabia has graciously welcomed us in, after all.

We figured we should do something for you in return.

GRIM: We call this the "Help Jamil De-stress!" plan, yanno!

JAMIL: Wh-what are you—No, I can't let you do that.

Hazel: Jamil, I realized that you do so much for the dorm along with attending to Kalim, that Grim and I haven't been giving you any assistance. So, I figured that's what we should do. I would like to offer my expertise as a trainer for the Scarabia students as well.

KALIM: Oh... Oh...!! OOOOHHHH!!!! That's a great idea! I've always been thinking of how to make things easier for Jamil, y'know?

JADE: Kalim-san's feelings for his attendant is such a wonderful thing to witness.

I wish that Azul would learn a thing or two from you, honestly.

AZUL: Ahaha! You really do like butting into other people's business, don't you, Jade?

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Lounge]

FLOYD: Hey, little guppy. That one's not seasoned yet, so leave it there for a while.

SCARABIA STUDENT A: P-pardon me!

SCARABIA STUDENT B: The vegetables in the oven are done roasting.

FLOYD: I've already tasted that, so just put it on the table.