Surprise Upset part 2, A Servant's True Face

JAMIL: Sorry, but I need you to leave Scarabia and go back to where you came from.

AZUL: Jamil-san, what is the matter? Did I do something bad...?

JAMIL: You still don't get it? Take a look at how sad I am.

AZUL: Eh...?

"You looked me in the eyes, didn't you? What a fool. "The person reflected in your eyes shall be your Master." "You shall answer when you are asked, and you shall obey when you are ordered. Snake Whisper."" Jamil lowly said.

Azul then felt a sudden dizziness take over him. "What...!? Ugh... My head feels...!"

JAMIL: It will only hurt the more you resist. Give it up already. Now—!

AZUL: Ugh......!

JAMIL: Azul, what is your Master's name?

AZUL: My Master is— It is you, Master Jamil. Please give me your orders, Master...

JAMIL: Hmph. Haha... Hahahaha!! You underestimated me as a sorcerer, didn't you? Serves you right, Mr. Prefect. Good grief... Thanks to you, all of my plans are ruined! I was so close to chasing Kalim out of his position by using those two from Mortishackle as well. Not only that, it seems like Kalim's another soulmate of Potter's. And I tried so hard into having her be repulsed by him with his 'tyranny'. Do you know how much planning I've done to chase him out without looking like the mastermind behind it? First, I'll have you order the twins into going back to the Coral Sea—No, wait... Azul, you've returned the magic you stole from people using your contracts, right?

AZUL: Yes......

JAMIL: Tch, I guess I can't use you as a powerful tool, then. Azul's "It's a Deal" has a lot of advantageous merits, but...Making him do that all over again will definitely take some time...

AZUL: I remember what was written in the contracts...

JAMIL: What?

AZUL: All the secrets, worries, weaknesses, and desires of those who made a contract with me... I remember them all.

JAMIL: What a creepy collection! I made the right choice not making friends with you. Hmm...I recall that you made one with Hazel as well. What do you know about her now?

" Hazel is the Girl-Who-Lived and Woman-Who-Conquered because of her surviving the killing curse twice and her defeat of the dark lord known as Voldemort. She's also the last surviving descendent of many magic families including Peverell, Potter, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and even Pendragon. She's also called the 'Conquering Witch' because many dark families keep targeting her for revenge of destroying their dark lord, but they end up losing their fortunes to her." Azul said in a low voice.

JAMIL: Wait, their fortunes?

Azul clarified. "In her homeland, they have a rule called 'Right of Conquest'. Basically, when two family heads face each other in a battle to death or otherwise and there are no other heirs, the victor gains all rights to their properties and possessions if the loser dies or is incapicated. Prison for life or losing their memory is as incapacitated as they can get. As of now, she's the head of 26 magic families and one muggle family. And many of them were prestigious."

"To think she's related to King Arthur himself. (Smirks) How interesting. What kind of power does she possess in addition?"

"She is also the possessor of the Deathly Hallows, which is the symbol of Mortishackle. They are items that once belonged to Death himself. The Elder Wand; the most powerful wand in existence. The Resurrection Stone; which has the power to recall the dead. And the Cloak of Invisibility; which hides the user from prying eyes. It's said when they are brought together, they can make a person the Master of Death." Azul drawled.